Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL (12994 Views)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by shamecurls(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tunami:
the zombies will never agree with this.

Chief wailer.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by sapientia(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:
Looks like everyone has become clueless all of a sudden, this increase was part of the agreement with the discos from inception, in fact implementation has been delayed for too long.
Fashola has help us remove 750 naira fixed charge, nobody is talking about that one.

Fashola helped you to remove what?

As if removing the fixed charge was a favour
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Mackson01: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fashola is good but always anti-people in his policy. This is the only thing that will never make him become the president of Nigeria. He is a devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by amtaken(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fashola the rogue should be behind bars.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by AZeD1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Too many ignorant people in this country and they are the ones making the most noise.

The so called tariff increase actually favours the consumers more than the electricity companies.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by tiwiex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:
Looks like everyone has become clueless all of a sudden, this increase was part of the agreement with the discos from inception, in fact implementation has been delayed for too long.
Fashola has help us remove 750 naira fixed charge, nobody is talking about that one.

Fixed charge vs 50% increase? Let them leave the fixed charge then. My crazy bill for a bungalow is now 22k a month. Light dey or not oh. He has no clue on that privatization scam and is listening to his fellow capitalists. Until Nigerians start begging food abi?
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by AZeD1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
brownlinks:
Fashola should first ensure adequate electricity supply before increasing the tariff. You don't put the cart before the horse.
Are you going to provide the owners of the generating stations money to buy turbines?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Irore: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:

and added it to the tarrif increased.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
sapientia:

Fashola helped you to remove what?
As if removing the fixed charge was a favour
U for no pay am na,

1 Like

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by ashewoboy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:

I'm taken. You are a dude, kindly, change your dp. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by playboy99(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
the stupidity in nigerians is growing daily.y not show us a better plan than complaining.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

and added it to the tarrif increased.
Whether they removed it or not price hike had been scheduled
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by emeka762001(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jonathan why
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by amtaken(f): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Back to sender.
ashewoboy:

I'm taken. You are a dude, kindly, change your dp. Thank me later.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Irore: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
shamecurls:

Chief wailer.....

Dividend of democracy to the Nigerian politician is simply ripping the populace of their hard-earned money. It's like the presidency simply gives them a marching order to get and generate revenue by fire,by force,by thunder and torture etc. Recall GEJ when the 1st thing FRSC chief did was license and plate numbers astronomical hike. These guys are short of ideas of governance and they don't take advise. Imagine power sector that is as good as dead. Arise o compatriots, sorry, Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by toma3: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
I voted for change but not knowing that it will lead us to hardship. pls we I don't like the change again. I can not wait for 2019 election.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Charly68: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
The man is grossly insensitive to people's agitation,this increment would not stand..how do we pay for services not rendered..they should supply everybody with pre-paid meter first before coming up with this kind of bills. Without that there idea won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by nuelyoyo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
I concur, am totally in support of CACOL, if u want to hike tariff, u must also improve ur services.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by ashewoboy(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Back to sender.

Change your dp, e don too tey for dere.

We need another picture of you to know the authenticity of your gender.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by AZeD1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

Dividend of democracy to the Nigerian politician is simply ripping the populace of their hard-earned money. It's like the presidency simply gives them a marching order to get and generate revenue by fire,by force,by thunder and torture etc. Recall GEJ when the 1st thing FRSC chief did was license and plate numbers astronomical hike. These guys are short of ideas of governance and they don't take advise. Imagine power sector that is as good as dead. Arise o compatriots, sorry, Nigeria we hail thee.
There's no revenue to the government. Electricity has been privatised. The so called tariff increase does not get to the hand of government.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fashola is a die-hard capitalist whose excesses must be checked asap!
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by goryorhal(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
amtaken:
Fashola the rogue should be behind bars.

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Tunami(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
shamecurls:

Chief wailer.....
but atleast am better than a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by solidman59(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
I COMPLETELY CONCUR
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Tunami(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Manred0:
Pls, if u don't hv anytn meaningful to contribute, shut da Bleep up. angry
another zombie on the loose.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
stevecantrell:

That's the problem.

The 8 years of Fash in Lagos was just one long brown envelope media campaign.
It irritates me that some APC here ( I voted APC) think Fashola is the saviour of the SW and the best thing to come out of Odua since Awo - it is an insult !

God bless you sir!

Leave the brainwashed elements.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by solidman59(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fo0l, don't the GENCOs have banks to borrow from?
AZeD1:

Are you going to provide the owners of the generating stations money to buy turbines?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by sammhi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:

Meanwhile

stop deceiving the gullibles with this your fake analysis. I use to buy 6000 monthly and I get 375 units after the 750 and vat. Now without the 750 and same 6000 I got 262 units . So which is more ?
the difference is 113 units which can last me for more than a week....
The light is still same.. tariff will be worse do those with post paid.. Phcn will double the tariff sent to each person
Best to improve power first before hike....so it means we are paying the Phcn to enable them have money for their operations.. this is corruption ..
sure someone is getting some kick back from these hike
During Fash era, Lagos budget is always below 500bn despite oil boom, now with less oil Moni, Ambode first budget is over 150bn higher....
my point. This is how Fasola operates ....plenty Moni for a few things with lots of garnish
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by LastProphet: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obiagelli:

Meanwhile

my brother i tot I was the only one that noticed how clueless ness has become the order of the day. there is no single other way to get this power except through fasholas suggestion but i don't expect clueless associations to get it
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Mhudi: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am not against the electricity tariff increase, but is it justifiable? Why did NERC increase the tariff? Were the DISCOs operating on losses before now? Will this new tariff make the DISCOs recover costs and make profit and improve service? With this new tariff, how much profit will each DISCOs make? If the DISCOs were operating on losses before, how much were each of them lossing yearly? These are the questions that interest me and should interest Nigerians, before we can decide the justifiabilily or not of the tariff increase.
Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Ephemmm: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tunami:
the zombies will never agree with this.

Really? The question that you are supposed to ask yourself is - what are the improvement noted in this sector despite booming in oil price for the past 16 years of democracy?

In the last six years, Nigeria recorded the highest petroleum price of above USD130 per barrel: what were the resultant effect? You want improvement, but you forgot to note that money will be needed: how can the present government generate money to improve the power supply in this period where per barrel is less than USD35?

Fashola is not generating fund for his personal use: ineffectual Buffon has done more harms than good to this country. Get your fact right!

Re: Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
sammhi:

my point. This is how Fasola operates ....plenty Moni for a few things with lots of garnish

That is how capitalism works. welcome to the world of privatisation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Will Not Support The Creation Of Grazing Reserves–ekweremadu / Buhari Receives The National Open Water Swimming Competition Trophy (photos) / 2019: Apc’ll Campaign On Pdp’s Failures–oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.