Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) (884 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Ojestas(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
A word is enough for the Wise grin

Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by RexKexMilann: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
You don't live in the "friendzone", You only be in itundecided
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Laveda(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by vault(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
some people are friendzoned with hard labour grin
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Ojestas(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
RexKexMilann:
You don't live in the "friendzone", You only be in itundecided
some people have been in it for long that they now live in it.. u grab?
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Royle2014(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Friendzone is not as bad ya'll paint it to be... Play ur cards quietly nd friendzone would be ur bliss... Took me a while to figure
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Ojestas(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Laveda:
Nonsense!!!
How many have you friendzoned ? uh! Guess you wr hit! U wouldn't want guys enlightened cos u still want them in your nets.

Btw, You have a K leg or is that a pose??. . Eyes pepper me for you o
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Ojestas(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Royle2014:
Friendzone is not as bad ya'll paint it to be... Play ur cards quietly nd friendzone would be ur bliss... Took me a while to figure
Yea, right!!! U didn't live in it cos u figured it out.
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Royle2014:
Right.
An sometimes a friendzone isn't truly one.
It could just be get comfortable with/ta know you.
A start to relations.
But don't go lookin' ta do this cause ya might be in the actual friendzone.
Re: My Advice For The Prospective Friendzoned Niggas (picture) by iykekelvins(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
When did friendzone become a place of shelter

(1) (Reply)

85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... / Guys, If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do: / Is Poverty The Reason Why Some Campus Girls Go Into Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.