Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) (47947 Views)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Should it be the age rather the calibre of individual ?Majority of Nigerians reason alike. Only few do things rightly.

2 Likes

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria will get there, we need a youth revolution.
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by wellmax(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
I for say na. Oxford graduate no easy at all

2 Likes

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by healthyarena(f): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Way to go UAE!!! Women are getting there!!!

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by teewai3(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin
IamMissMarvel:
Our own youth ministers are closer to the grave than my grand ma.

2 Likes

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by butanep(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
That's what is obtainable in a developed and great nation not like Nigeria where a 70yrs old person will be minister of youth affairs.

Nigeria need to learn and emulate UAE. We really need young blood in the System. The old retarded men has failed us because they no longer think effectively and properly.

Let the youth begin to take leadership position. Nigeria will become a better place.

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by goshen26: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Not in naija.....awon arugbo ( old cargos full every Whr)
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na only for naija u go see 55yrs old bein incharge of youth affairs

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
butanep:
That's what is obtainable in a developed and great nation not like Nigeria where a 70yrs old person will be minister of youth affairs.

Nigeria need to learn and emulate UAE. We really need young blood in the System. The old retarded men has failed us because they no longer think effectively and properly.

Let the youth begin to take leadership position. Nigeria will become a better place.
is it the same youths that kill for this 70 year old men and blow up pipelines? Have you forgotten obj, buhari and likes first ruled when they were youths, what did we get? There is just something wrong somewhere.
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by wristbangle: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
This kind news dey break my heart.

The current youth/sport Minister age and metuselah own no different cry
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Segadem(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm, in naija democracy is define by "government of the people and by the aged ones and for the people"

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Uniqueteco(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
education is good o, make I go read my book. Who knows Buhari may remember me too

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by ipledge10(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Maybe this comment won't be important to the majority of the people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments, maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling bananas.
how much per pound
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by nkemdi89(f): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
She may be 22 but more matured than most Nigerian 22 years old girls, she is focus, independent,bold and has a charisma of indira ghandi, especially as a lady whose country gives little opportunity to the females unlike their male counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by chesm(f): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
in nigeria...this wishing like getting rain in dec..#ancestralministers#
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by chesm(f): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
in nigeria...this is like getting rain in dec..#ancestralministers#

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
The youths do not need to be in government before their impact can be felt. If we decide to think and do things right, we won't be wishing for any of these things. They will come at will.

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's a pity 95percent of Nigerian ladies despise anythn politics. Nw tell me, why will dey lead this country.?

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I thought she is the supposed "Minister of Happiness".
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by butanep(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
majekdom2:
is it the same youths that kill for this 70 year old men and blow up pipelines? Have you forgotten obj, buhari and likes first ruled when they were youths, what did we get? There is just something wrong somewhere.

There is still right thinking and honest youth. Compare the way the leaders ruled as a youth and now... the difference is always clear.
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by maestroz: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
udmbat:
[size=30pt]Lol,
With Over 10 million unemployed and skillful graduates in this country, Lagos state can only appoint a man in his 80's as it 50th anniversary planning committee chairman.
My fellow youth, don't let this people waste our time. We must fulfill our destiny and also play a big role in this nation's development.
We must get there even if it is by force. Another year is going ooooooooooooooooo. God will see us through.
[/size]

you would have made more sense if you had used the normal font.

you wasted font size another nairalander would have used to make more point than you have.

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by badman007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
How many strokes koboko would you get for toasting her?

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is a country where you can call the youths leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
butanep:

There is still right thinking and honest youth. Compare the way the leaders ruled as a youth and now... the difference is always clear.
I did not say there are no right or honest youth. I said majority, which is very true. The platform for right thinking has been corrupted and a reason why it might take a longtime for there to be any development in this country. I am talking quality education. How many Nigerian youths have access to that. You may not need to have an Msc or phd but the basics are very essential. Sadly, we can't say anything good about the quality of that.
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Alaminz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordCenturion:

U don't possess common sense,,we only know that only wailers are capable of doing this,,they support corrupt people in Nigeria, I don't even know the reason why igbo hates buhari so much,, even, where here in South Africa,igbos says bad things about their president as if he is not Nigerian and they hate yoruba people living in South Africa ,hence they are the one spoiling Nigeria image here in South Africa,,there is this igbo guy, who always tell his south Africans friends that he is yoruba, all because south Africans now know the different between igbo and other tribes,... Either you people like it or not,, buhari will complete his two terms in good health
God plans are better than theirs.. dnt waste ur preciouse words on such pple next time
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by nabiz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good, some wonderful news about women from that side.

1 Like

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by 9jii(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
Despite that,it stl remain s
Islamabad.
follower of christiandoom
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by PenSniper: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Our own youth ministers are closer to the grave than my grand ma.

Oh my !
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
maestroz:

you would have made more sense if you had used the normal font.

you wasted font size another nairalander would have used to make more point than you have.
done
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by creamylicious(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Minister of happiness Hian.... Pray, how is she to transmit happiness to citizens in the country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer / 26 Dead Nigerian Women Found In Spanish Warship.. / Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.