Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) (47945 Views)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 1:12am On Feb 11, 2016
In Nigeria we roll with old men in power! No time!
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Shekau1:
Infidels appointing women angry angry , they have forgotten the great prophet teachings and insulted our holy book. Jihad is a must!!! angry angry angry
ta shatap!!
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by CioAngels(f): 4:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Our leaders are simply wicked with impressive degrees but No knowledge of what to do. Shameful. I beg mak una confirm, i thought Fgn said they would not deduct 50n STAMP DUTY from savings account? UBA deducted from savings account of 10k balance.
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by lomprico(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2016
olajizz01:
I never support extremist in my life because who are they to judge,but as i opened the trend,that was the first derogatory statement i saw.
Good! And when d second came, you did nothing. undecided
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Irepib(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerian learn from others our own na grand pa we dey appoint eg audu ogbe 83 yrs old of age lol naija na wa ooo
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
If any of these Nigerians boys marry this one. All his relatives in the village would be celebrating like he won Lotto..
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by hemenie(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
And you call this young woman a girl?
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by olajizz01(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
lomprico:

Good! And when d second came, you did nothing. undecided
I dont always answer hypocrites disguising like muslims ,because their intentions were to give a dog bad name in order to hang it,saud Arabia just concluded their elections and women voted and they were voted for,and Islam came from there,who are they to judge.besides,bible says the same about women.
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by blazestringzz(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Shekau1:
Infidels appointing women angry angry , they have forgotten the great prophet teachings and insulted our holy book. Jihad is a must!!! angry angry angry

Shoro niyen?? undecided undecided undecided [/color][color=#000099]
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by blackprowler: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians don't get it. Nigerians never get it. Maybe they can't. May be they lack the capacity for getting it. I'm a Nigerian by accident of geographic birth but I do get it. Maybe that's why I can't function here and they all think I'm foolish. It is NOT about what y'all are capable of seeing, sadly. Liberia under Taylor had an 18 year old Youth minister. So? Obama was elected president at 47 so you all can scream about his age. Who are the frontrunners to replace him after he has done 8 good years in office? The youngest front runner is 14 years older than Obama! Nigerians have a long way to go. If we continue to kill my type who understands what your impatience and lack of humility can teach you, your great great-grandchildren will still be crying about the state of Nigeria and comparing with other nations while continuing to miss the point.
With respect to UAE, they're just as backward in their minds. The appointment of that girl does absolutely nothing to change what they are. It's just a publicity stunt such as is getting you all talking. I'm cursed with what I know. As King Solomon once said, "in much wisdom there is much grief"
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by prettyboi1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
loomer:

Oga, how u we wan use take am na, when the elders no go gree let am go. Unless u wan be boy boy
Lol,brother we fit do pass boy boy. Youths fit even form their own political party. E.g. Youth leadership party, Alliance of progressive youths etc. cheesy
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by justmenoni: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is what we're talking about..not hiring a 50 or 60 something years old man as minister of education cos during his days their classroom might not hv roof,no toilets, giving watery beans as lunch...hire a youth who is more exposed and energetic... According to brf this is not rocket science we know but how easy is it for a lawyer to work as an engineer, constructor,contractor etc...

Only in naija
Re: Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) by loomer: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
prettyboi1:

Lol,brother we fit do pass boy boy. Youths fit even form their own political party. E.g. Youth leadership party, Alliance of progressive youths etc. cheesy

Na the same thing we dey talk na, where the youths wan take get the money challenge Awon agbalagba, them no go even let our party see the day of light self through INEC

Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer / 26 Dead Nigerian Women Found In Spanish Warship.. / Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles