Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! (24443 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me / I Was Slapped By My Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! by Valobit(f): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Danyl:
really sorry for you @OP. Well I find myself in this kind of situation I resigned, added to my skills by sitting down n reading/practicing on my laptop. the first freelance job i got was *5 of my salary. Just think outside the box. Staying in the job is not advisable, leaving it may not be easy but it could be worth it in the long run.

What skill did u acquire? I'm interested. Pls tell me.
Re: My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! by Sanchase: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
URGENT ATTENTION !!!!

The guy who opened this thread was busted for attempting to sell a false story through another thread, you guys should stop making comments on this thread.

Anyone who sincerely sent money to this OP unfortunately just fell for a SCAM.

The story on this thread is a deceit, the moderators of this Forum failed to close all the current thread run by the OP.
Re: My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! by Danyl(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Valobit:

What skill did u acquire? I'm interested. Pls tell me.
I went into java/Web programming. I was able to build a payroll application for a client. I really thanked God that despite that I left the job I was able to pay for my house rent myself something I couldn't do when I was doing that teaching job. 1 year after the school folded up. so you can see why sometimes its good to follow your hunches & intuition they will rarely lead you astray.

1 Like

Re: My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! by tempem: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2016
MULLAH123:

Google 'fiverr' and 'freelancer.com'
mulah, you are dope. Thanks! Am on freelancer.com. If things work well, I'll try out upwork
Re: My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2016
HandsomeHITLER:
I work at a small private school, started working there on the very first day of academic activities. I was promised N18,000 per month. only for the proprietor to tell me(on payday) that my cash is N7,500 short.. reason? that i was not present a week before resumption. Now can a mathematician help me do the math? is it fair? And she claims to be a pastor. Now there's so much ends I need to meet. too many necessities. after days of tedious work(teachers can you relate)? Now Im stranded here with frustration.. After paying up debts, Ive got only N120 left. on the very first day of payment

Ehn, next time don't borrow ni? Live according to your means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! / Kogi: Screening Committee Discovers Level 13 Medical Officer With School Cert / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.