Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. (6604 Views)

Name One Reason Why Guys Ask Ladies To Visit / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex / 10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
charliboy654:
Only a mad man recognize his fellow mad man
swerve
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
charliboy654:
Only a mad man recognize his fellow mad man
swerve
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Histrings08:
ND If he doesn't, he's not caring...
there are more reasonable questions to ask to display that u care.
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Person weh no know una girls wella now go think say guys no dey get una pusssy with all this questions whereas na one of the easiest route to una toto. Well na guys weh even get una time dey do all this. Me..I too trust myself. D few female friends I get na dem dey try get my attention and I dey post them sef. What value do they have that will make me waste my time asking whether u eat. If u like no eat na u sabi, na dat hunger go kill u. Girls weh be say any small thing na to beg for recharge cards, subscription fee, food money, some go even they beg for u to take them out and have d boldness to say whr they want u to take them like say na dia papa put money 4 ya pocket.

Whenever I'm coming back from work jeje and I branch in my normal eba joint, they'll always locate me thr with their begging and I'll spend more than I bargained. I had to change my joint bcus of them. Its like they now knw when I close from work sef or mayb dem dey plan me bcus I dey always meet dem for differnt junction each begging for different things ranging from recharge cards to coming to spend d weekend with me. Some will even beg for garri foodstuff and soup (my humble bachelor soup). I know say na so u OP sef be...u ready to go sleep man house for weekend bcus of recharge card. U dey here dey form good girl say some guys dumb and na una dumb pass. Mtchew!
i am.male
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

See wetin woman wrapper don turn you. D girls complain to you? Or dem tell u say dem no like am. U get time o. How many of dem get value sef. U come go rush dey put (m) for ur monicker
indeed you mind is blunt.kontinu
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by mikki123(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2016
Are you a virgin? @OP
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
kowalsky:
forget all dis balderdash... if a lady is into you, you don't need to get creative to hold up a conversation. infact you guys could talk about the price of garri for the whole day and she won't get bored.
thank God u said IF.
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
mikki123:
Are you a virgin? @OP
YES!!!!!!!!!!!1
wink
Re: Dumb Questions Guys Ask Girls. by calculator123(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
lalasticlala,obinoscopy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Biggest Girl Puts Her Large B00bs On Display / See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) / Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.