Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products (18830 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Senator Ben Bruce Offers Lifeline To Buhari, Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by YelloweWest: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Biggest hipocrate in Nigeria. This man and other PDP guys are trying to hijack the Change of APC . One wonders where the Twitter senator has been all this while or did Aba just came into existence in 2015 or why the grandstanding with made in Aba goods. Now he is donating his galleria as if he just built it yesterday .
Pls take your drugs... u are sick!!
WAS BEN BRUCE IN GOVERNMENT BEFORE NOW?
WHAT PLATFORM DID HE HAVE?
YOUR APC, WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW CASE THERE SO CALLED CHANGE BEFORE THEY GOT INTO POWER?

4 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Biggest hipocrate in Nigeria. This man and other PDP guys are trying to hijack the Change of APC . One wonders where the Twitter senator has been all this while or did Aba just came into existence in 2015 or why the grandstanding with made in Aba goods. Now he is donating his galleria as if he just built it yesterday .

Leave that Albino make ehn dey carry ehnself dey play!!
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by blazetitov: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Good move. People like Sam Hart will always want Nigeria to be united. Support made in Nigeria goods!
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Lilimax(f): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
-
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Okijajuju1(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
...The next president.

Lol..

If wishes were horses.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by PHIPEX(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

What good is there in trying to make the other people look bad just to score some cheap political ponits . Again I ask where has he been all this while, did he just start building Galleries or did Aba just come into existence . It was APC that promised change why is PDP guys like Twitter senator hijacking it. What has hotel and eateries have to do with this, has he reduced the price of a movie ticket or has he reduced the price of popcorn in those galleries.
Your reasoning sounds poor. Someone got into govt for the first time and is actively contributing to make the country better both as a Senator and an investor and you are not happy. How long more should we wait to experience the change your heros promised us?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by sorepco(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Dont 4get he became a senator same time buhari became president. So u tell me what he had ordinarily done as a mere citizen?

Rolings:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by kaelz(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Am an APC fan, but i don't like the fact dat u'r blind 2 encourage wonderful developments like this, instead u'r callin for the heads of PDP all the time. Biko, try get small sense na...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by absoluteSuccess: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
silver coated idea
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Guy appreciate good thing when you see one.hate won't take U an inch 4 ward. The guy has been promoting made in 9ja goods ages however he just discovered how he could air his view in the social media. Tell me how many other senators have a social media account and active? abi dem nor vet Google grin

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by gdonmylife(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmm. Is this change meant to be done by a section of our polity. The made in Aba promotion had just been stepped up and all are expected to play their parts. Why pick on Bruce who is contributing his quota? Let's grow up please.
Rolings:

What good is there in trying to make the other people look bad just to score some cheap political ponits . Again I ask where has he been all this while, did he just start building Galleries or did Aba just come into existence . It was APC that promised change why is PDP guys like Twitter senator hijacking it. What has hotel and eateries have to do with this, has he reduced the price of a movie ticket or has he reduced the price of popcorn in those galleries.

4 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by coolscott(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2016
mrlaw93:
Hin try jare..
What the Aba guys must do now is they must ensure only the best of the best make make it to the malls.
Time was when all made in Aba products were regarded as fake and inferior.
There are still inferior ones amongst them but we all know they have great products too (just as you have good quality and low quality everywhere).

So this is an opportunity for Igbos to establish their image further in a positive way in Nigeria.

No substandard thing should find its way there. This will potentially lead to more millions upon millions going into Nigerian producers hands.

To those making no sense in criticizing a power move by Mr. Ben Bruce, this is an example of how to use personal power to effect change (not because you are in govt but because you have the means outside the vestiges of government to do so) lilimax mrlaw93 igbodelta

4 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by 49cents(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Them let him say sorry to Nigerians for waking up late, let him apologise for looking the other way all this while . My comments is on the topic, did he just start having galleria in 2015 or did Aba just started producing in 2015? Cheap political points.

Can you mention one single thing you have for Nigeria in your life?

5 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by mrwisesome: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Now we know that ur commonsense is not just common but getting serious eziokwu
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by obc: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Hey! drop this argument and reason constructively. If 5% of all served/serving Senators should toe this man's path, Nigeria will be a better place for all. The time he started the good work shouldn't matter to you except if you are one of those buffoons that catches cold each time Eastern states are mentioned.

Them let him say sorry to Nigerians for waking up late, let him apologise for looking the other way all this while . My comments is on the topic, did he just start having galleria in 2015 or did Aba just started producing in 2015? Cheap political points. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by YelloweWest: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Mtcheeeew..

Abegi!!

All these wan na to make gullible Nigerians catch cheap feelings.

Oga Senator, what have you done for your constituents?

How many bills have you raised or sponsored?

My feelings no dey trip for these kind things.
Hatred is tantamount to witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Them let him say sorry to Nigerians for waking up late, let him apologise for looking the other way all this while . My comments is on the topic, did he just start having galleria in 2015 or did Aba just started producing in 2015? Cheap political points.
He is now in government and responsible to a certain people. Ask your own local government to do same

3 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
49cents:

Can you mention one single thing you have for Nigeria in your life?

Nokia 3210 grin
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by folks4luv(f): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

like seriously? did u read that story at all? there was an exhibition to promote made in Aba goods n he made a donation that should b applauded by even his antagonists. only an enemy of progress will see no good in this move.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Kulas: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Ben Bruce for President #2019. Let's forget about zoning this and zoning that.The hand writing is there that this man can positively transform this country.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by bxcode(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Your first sentence actually depicts what your APC is doing.
Actually you sound like someone that is just paid to defend APC, the man is thinking in the right direction, why can't you just appreciate the gesture rather than trying to remind everyone of some change slogan? undecided
#No offense intended.

6 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Mboi: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Yes he is a great man. As for where he was before, he was a business man minding his business. Now he is a public servant duly elected by his people to be their mouth piece in govt that's why you are hearing him now.
Anambra is busy developing their state without waiting for fed govt bail out, Aba in Abia is busy developing their industry to be self sufficient, Innoson in Anambra state too manufacturing vehicles so we can have and drive our own cars, south south is busy securing their land and oil from the impostors. Tell me what are North and South West doing to make their region independent atleast from foreing products.

4 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
When I heard this news I got on twitter and bare my annoyance with uncle Bruce sadly I forgot to tag him to my tweets,thank God this made FP,I can once again bare my opinion,I have no grudges with the Igbo's my beef is with uncle Bruce,isn't it common sense to invest in your home first,I don't get it.first it was innoson now its Aba products yet the people you are representing don't have any platform to showcase our wares/products,common silverbird cinema we no get for Bayelsa,please uncle aside from watching the sunset with a chilled bottle of orijin there's no recreational spot in bayelsa,no be all of us be militants and dey enjoy the sound of gunshots and the smell of gun smoke,don't be like baba Jonah and leave us hanging,give us a shot uncle.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Eluwilussit(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

He should be applauded? Where has he been all this while or did Aba just come into existence in 2015?

He wasn't a senator then! Spot the difference? grin

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by loomer: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Person do, una go complain. Person no do, una go complain. Make u no let hatred dey lead u to poverty. When u see better thing, accept.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2016
youmour:
When I heard this news I got on twitter and bare my annoyance with uncle Bruce sadly I forgot to tag him to my tweets,thank God this made FP,I can once again bare my opinion,I have no grudges with the Igbo's my beef is with uncle Bruce,isn't it common sense to invest in your home first,I don't get it.first it was innoson now its Aba products yet the people you are representing don't have any platform to showcase our wares/products,common silverbird cinema we no get for Bayelsa,please uncle aside from watching the sunset with a chilled bottle of orijin there's no recreational spot in bayelsa,no be all of us be militants and dey enjoy the sound of gunshots and the smell of gun smoke,don't be like baba Jonah and leave us hanging,give us a shot uncle.
Guy that's a senseless argument. Are you in his pocket?there is no mkt in Bayelsa. He won't make money so you expect him to just dish out money like that? He is. Business man for crying out loud.if I want to build a comeracial property. .I rather build in Lagos PH or ABJ than bayelsa. U are more than welcome to go clear one spot by the sea put your white chair and sip origin.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Eluwilussit(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
youmour:

I feel you. I think Ben Bruce is on a mission. He's probably building political and economic bridges among SS and SE states. Or simply being nationalistic. Whichever, he's doing a great job. grin

3 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Mboi:

Yes he is a great man. As for where he was before, he was a business man minding his business. Now he is a public servant duly elected by his people to be their mouth piece in govt that's why you are hearing him now.
Anambra is busy developing their state without waiting for fed govt bail out, Aba in Abia is busy developing their industry to be self sufficient, Innoson in Anambra state too manufacturing vehicles so we can have and drive our own cars, south south is busy securing their land and oil from the impostors. Tell me what are North and South West doing to make their region independent atleast from foreing products.
Exporting cows. Camel and gwuru
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by dikeigbo2(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
God bless you,Mr Bruce for working the talk, not those talking the talk only, you are one in a million cheesy

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Mckennedy: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I want an answer to this question.

What do the Yorubas contribute to the economy of Nigeria.

Your question too heavy oo,, I'm still waiting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / Reno Omokri: "There Is An Order To Arrest Me Whenever I Step Foot In Nigeria" / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.