Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products (18832 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Senator Ben Bruce Offers Lifeline To Buhari, Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Noblechykk(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2016
PHIPEX:
Your reasoning sounds poor. Someone got into govt for the first time and is actively contributing to make the country better both as a Senator and an investor and you are not happy. How long more should we wait to experience the change your heros promised us?
The guy needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2016
madridguy:
Wonderful. The CHANGE has come.
Mba Transformation on course.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Noblechykk(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2016
ifeomaekol:
I see ur point, bt if he has decided to start doin something nw, then let's encourage him, so doin odas will wnt to join in. No need to keep hating n throwing stones, no one is perfect.
He has no point

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by benjanny(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2016
A welcome development.Thank you Bruce
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2016
madridguy:
Wonderful. The CHANGE has come.
Sorry, this is transformation. You can keep the change, its in coins.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by ifeomaekol(f): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Noblechykk:

He has no point
lol, we all r entittled to our own opinions, he hux aired he's.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2016
dukecharles:

Shame on you, For records, Ben Bruce became a senator and political office hold in 2015. Grow up

So he was born in 2015 abi? And you are wrong he has held public office before as DG NTA. He has been a PDP member while GEJ was in power why did he not patronize made in Aba then, why wait till some people came up with the idea of changing the way we do things to now carry it on his head, why didn't he ask GEJ to buy innoson vehicles for all federal government agencies until now. So he couldn't say anything until now because he wasn't a senator? Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
humilitynike:

which one u don donate since ur mama born u? u reasoning is so dwarf

And you have humility as part of your moniker shows you are as fake as your moniker. Typical of fools who can only rant on nairaland blindly, leave the message attack the messenger . Come up with counter argument and stop behaving like an overfed kid
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2016
ifeomaekol:
I see ur point, bt if he has decided to start doin something nw, then let's encourage him, so doin odas will wnt to join in. No need to keep hating n throwing stones, no one is perfect.

Then let him do it quietly and I'm not throwing stones but stating the obvious.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
If Ben Bruce who has woken up should apologize to nigerians, what then will buhari and APC who are yet to wake up do?

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING . TELL YOUR TWITTER SENATOR NOT TO HIJACK THE CHANGE OF APC, HE WOKE UP AFTER 16 YEARS ABI
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2016
franugo:

guy what is ur problem before becoming a senator {public servant}, he was an entrepreneur whose only concern was making pqofit so i don't see y u woulda expected him 2 donate his galleria...has dangote cement ever been given out freely now dt he ips a public servant, he is trying 2 better d plight of d masses. go n google silverbird galleria n see how much it'd take 2 rent d place.,.this is a nice gesture n should rightly be applauded

My problem is people like you coming here to defend him in this made in Aba grandstanding. We all have known about made in Aba for long ,he has had the last 16 years to have done what he is doing now but chose to look the other way because he wasn't a senator. But he has been a politician for long, the dangote you mentioned is not a politician but a businessman that deals with any government in power. Dangote reduced price of cement but has he gone in Twitter to boast about it? Has this Twitter senator reduced the price of popcorn in his gallerias. Gerroutofhere
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
If there's any one to be called hypocrites, it's you and ur lying APC gov'ment who speaks from both sides of their mouths, what have u in person ever done to promote this country? u create problems for this country in the name of politics and accuse others just to gain power now u have the power u cannot perform, we are not concerned about so-called APC or PDP, we'll applaud what is good and condemn what is bad no matter who feels offended, mtchewww

APC is trying to clean the mess you and your thieving heroes have put this country that is why APC is harping on Nigerians patronizing made in Nigeria only for your PDP to wake up from 16 years of slumber and try to hijack it . In 16 years of PDP wear there even a made in Aba trade fair?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:50am On Feb 11, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
If there's any one to be called hypocrites, it's you and ur lying APC gov'ment who speaks from both sides of their mouths, what have u in person ever done to promote this country? u create problems for this country in the name of politics and accuse others just to gain power now u have the power u cannot perform, we are not concerned about so-called APC or PDP, we'll applaud what is good and condemn what is bad no matter who feels offended, mtchewww

APC is trying to clean the mess you and your thieving heroes have put this country that is why APC is harping on Nigerians patronizing made in Nigeria only for your PDP to wake up from 16 years of slumber and try to hijack it . In 16 years of PDP wear there ever a made in Aba trade fair?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Ghost447:
What is now your headache? There is always a beginning for everything. Has he always been a Senator?

He has always been a politician and even held public office as NTA why didn't he promote made in Aba until now .
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Ghost447:
What is now your headache? There is always a beginning for everything. Has he always been a Senator?

He has always been a politician and even held public office at NTA why didn't he promote made in Aba until now .
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Sigh!! Nigerians can be difficult to please sometimes

Rolings:

He should be applauded? Where has he been all this while or did Aba just come into existence in 2015?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
loomer:

Person do, una go complain. Person no do, una go complain. Make u no let hatred dey lead u to poverty. When u see better thing, accept.

Typical of fools like you that come here to rant on nairaland . Attack the messenger ,ignore the message. I say it again where has he been for the past 16 years or did Aba just come into being in 2015?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by puffpuff: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Biggest hipocrate in Nigeria. This man and other PDP guys are trying to hijack the Change of APC . One wonders where the Twitter senator has been all this while or did Aba just came into existence in 2015 or why the grandstanding with made in Aba goods. Now he is donating his galleria as if he just built it yesterday .

U expect him to start charity with a building that was financed by banks? You expect him to start charity when he has not break even? You must be a learner. If businesses are run that way, d. economy would be non existing.
Commend d guy or just shut up
For your info, that abuja building is still under construction. The last two floors is yet to be touched. If he has d money, would he have completed it? Truth is most gigantic business outfit out there are financed by credit facilities.
Get commonsense of business. It will be good for you
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mboi:

Yes he is a great man. As for where he was before, he was a business man minding his business. Now he is a public servant duly elected by his people to be their mouth piece in govt that's why you are hearing him now.
Anambra is busy developing their state without waiting for fed govt bail out, Aba in Abia is busy developing their industry to be self sufficient, Innoson in Anambra state too manufacturing vehicles so we can have and drive our own cars, south south is busy securing their land and oil from the impostors. Tell me what are North and South West doing to make their region independent atleast from foreing products.

I know why you IPod guys are here defending Ben Murray Bruce ,you have your eyes on their oil so that's why you want the rest of Nigerians cut off from it so you can colonize the south southerners and steal their oil. Imposing yourself in ijaws,itsekiris,urhobos and other tribes in the South south because of their oil .shame on you
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

Your first sentence actually depicts what your APC is doing.
Actually you sound like someone that is just paid to defend APC, the man is thinking in the right direction, why can't you just appreciate the gesture rather than trying to remind everyone of some change slogan? undecided
#No offense intended.

After looking the other way in the past 16 years when he actually has a chance to make the past government see reason why Nigeria must patronize made in Nigeria? Typical of you fools everyone that disagrees with any of your tin gods is paid to defend apc . I'm defending the CHANGE of Apc from interlopers like Ben.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
folks4luv:

like seriously? did u read that story at all? there was an exhibition to promote made in Aba goods n he made a donation that should b applauded by even his antagonists. only an enemy of progress will see no good in this move.

It's all just grandstanding . Ben is actually an enemy of progress for not promoting made in Aba goods all this while . Imagine what Aba goods will be like had it been he has devoted half of his present tweets to promote made in aba in the last 16 years.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
folks4luv:

like seriously? did u read that story at all? there was an exhibition to promote made in Aba goods n he made a donation that should b applauded by even his antagonists. only an enemy of progress will see no good in this move.

It's all just grandtanding . Ben is actually an enemy of progress for not promoting made in Aba goods all this while . Imagine what Aba goods will be like has it been he has devoted half of his present tweets to promote made in aba in the last 16 years.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by bxcode(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

After looking the other way in the past 16 years when he actually has a chance to make the past government see reason why Nigeria must patronize made in Nigeria? Typical of you fools everyone that disagrees with any of your tin gods is paid to defend apc . I'm defending the CHANGE of Apc from interlopers like Ben.
What's actually your problem because I can't seem to understand what your grappling is all about?
Ok you want us to go back to 16 years ago so that Ben will come and do what he is doing now? undecided
And if I may ask what is this change of APC that is worth defending by people like you?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
49cents:

Can you mention one single thing you have for Nigeria in your life?

As if you know me and what I have done for my country . My comment is a patriotic one and I don't expect bigoted fools like you to see it. I stand to tell politicians who think they can deceive us with political games that we have had enough of their games and are ready for change. What have you done other than defend thieves and ineffectual buffoons
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
gdonmylife:
Hmmm. Is this change meant to be done by a section of our polity. The made in Aba promotion had just been stepped up and all are expected to play their parts. Why pick on Bruce who is contributing his quota? Let's grow up please.

You should grow up first then you can know how to make proper comments.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy appreciate good thing when you see one.hate won't take U an inch 4 ward. The guy has been promoting made in 9ja goods ages however he just discovered how he could air his view in the social media. Tell me how many other senators have a social media account and active? abi dem nor vet Google grin

You are introducing a new dimension , so Twitter just came in 2015 abi? As a media person in sure he has had his Twitter account for a long time why has he not been using it to fight the numerous social injustices in Nigeria before now . Don't tell me he wasn't a senator until now that is the dumbest defence
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by amaramoka: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Rolings post=42816115]

Them let him say sorry to Nigerians for waking up late, let him apologise for looking the other way all this while . My comments is on the topic, did he just start having galleria in 2015 or did Aba just started producing in 2015? Cheap political points. [/quote

This is his first time as a senator, and he is doing well, u don't know the ones he did when he was just a citizen# pls stop the hate.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
kaelz:
Am an APC fan, but i don't like the fact dat u'r blind 2 encourage wonderful developments like this, instead u'r callin for the heads of PDP all the time. Biko, try get small sense na...

If you like be APGA fan na for your pocket , I can't encourage people trying to hijack what they didn't think of for the past 16 years . You all are getting me wrong there is nothing wrong in him giving out space for made in Aba products but how come he wants to do it now that apc is championing the cause . Just like he always says common sense will talk you all that it's just to score cheap political points just like he has been doing with his tweets
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
kaelz:
Am an APC fan, but i don't like the fact dat u'r blind 2 encourage wonderful developments like this, instead u'r callin for the heads of PDP all the time. Biko, try get small sense na...

If you like be APGA fan na for your pocket , I can't encourage people trying to hijack what they didn't think of for the past 16 years . You all are getting me wrong there is nothing wrong in him giving out space for made in Aba products but how come he wants to do it now that apc is championing the cause . Just like he always says common sense will tell you all that it's just to score cheap political points just like he has been doing with his tweets
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by loomer: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Typical of fools like you that come here to rant on nairaland . Attack the messenger ,ignore the message. I say it again where has he been for the past 16 years or did Aba just come into being in 2015?

Any name u like call me, truth dey pain una to hear.

Oyibo say, better late than never.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
PHIPEX:
Your reasoning sounds poor. Someone got into govt for the first time and is actively contributing to make the country better both as a Senator and an investor and you are not happy. How long more should we wait to experience the change your heros promised us?

How come you all are saying he just came into government for the first time . Oh you weren't born then . But so you know he was a former DG of NTA.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
YelloweWest:

Pls take your drugs... u are sick!!
WAS BEN BRUCE IN GOVERNMENT BEFORE NOW?
WHAT PLATFORM DID HE HAVE?
YOUR APC, WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW CASE THERE SO CALLED CHANGE BEFORE THEY GOT INTO POWER?

Kid go take your cerelac and children cough syrup. He has been in government before as NTA DG. Ask your elders at home or ask Google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.