Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products (18836 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Senator Ben Bruce Offers Lifeline To Buhari, Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Mckennedy:

Your question too heavy oo,, I'm still waiting....
I be wan talk but the fear of Ban is the beginning of wisdom in NL grin
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Ghost447(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

He should be applauded? Where has he been all this while or did Aba just come into existence in 2015?
What is now your headache? There is always a beginning for everything. Has he always been a Senator?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by LavishButters: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
100% organic unrefined premium quality cold pressed cocoa butter available for sale!!!!!!! Cocoa butter can be used to fade and remove stretch marks as well as moisturise natural, relaxed or texlaxed hair for boosted growth. Contact LavishButters on + 2348099369411 for more info on how to purchase.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by pastormellanby: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2016
fools deceiving fools .
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by tombeh(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Waoooo... That's very thoughtful of you, promote made in naija product.

Let stop importing what we have in our country.

That's how we stopped foreign music and now everybody is watching naija music. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by pastormellanby: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2016
That is naija politics for you, you have to play your game very well , use people' s brain to gain dominance , must you be in politics before you become your brother' s keeper
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by BoreholeEngr: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Biggest hipocrate in Nigeria. This man and other PDP guys are trying to hijack the Change of APC . One wonders where the Twitter senator has been all this while or did Aba just came into existence in 2015 or why the grandstanding with made in Aba goods. Now he is donating his galleria as if he just built it yesterday .
If there's any one to be called hypocrites, it's you and ur lying APC gov'ment who speaks from both sides of their mouths, what have u in person ever done to promote this country? u create problems for this country in the name of politics and accuse others just to gain power now u have the power u cannot perform, we are not concerned about so-called APC or PDP, we'll applaud what is good and condemn what is bad no matter who feels offended, mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy that's a senseless argument. Are toy in his pocket?there is no mkt in Bayelsa. He won't make money so yoy expect him to just dish out money like that? He is. Business man for crying out loud.if I want to build a comeracial property. .I rather build in Lagos PH or ABJ tjat bayelsa. U e more than welcome to go clear one spot by the sea put your white chair and sip origin.

You really think you just made any sense? Since he's a business man first then let him stick to he's trade and don't mix business with public office,he already has gallerias in Lagos,abuja,and PH ,so what is stopping him from building one in Bayelsa,they are tons of people eager to have somewhere like that to go and unwind in the state,if we are to go with your mindset and say he shouldn't develop his own state,and every other son of the state go with your mindset how else will the state develop and flourish,if my memory serves me well when abuja was created they didn't beg people to come,it was a small state with nothing but the people developed the state in lightening pace and now everyone wants to live in Abuja.what I'm saying is this,lay the foundation and when others see they will pick up on it.there is no place that is not good for business my brother,think of Dubai how it started.it pains me that year in,year out my state is still the way it was 10-20 yrs ago.trust me if I had the funds I wouldn't be questioning my kindreds,I will just lead by example and show them how it's done.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by onyedikafreeman: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
I don't care if its pdp or apc, all i see and appreciate is progress.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I want an answer to this question.

What do the Yorubas contribute to the economy of Nigeria.

Some times Nigerians ask silly questions! The first silverbird galleria was built in Lagos (a yoruba state).

The biggest port in Nigeria is in lagos! Most companies have their corporate headquarters in Lagos. Now if the Yorubas were awful hosts like some of our brothers in Nigerdelta and were blowing up infrastructure do you think all these will exist in Lagos?

I can't speaking for other Yoruba states, I am Igbo and i used to live in Lagos
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by engrshakespeare: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Them let him say sorry to Nigerians for waking up late, let him apologise for looking the other way all this while . My comments is on the topic, did he just start having galleria in 2015 or did Aba just started producing in 2015? Cheap political points.

If he apologizes for waking up letter, you that hasn't woken up will have to offer burnt offering abi, yeye dey smell
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by franugo(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Them let him say sorry to Nigerians for waking up late, let him apologise for looking the other way all this while . My comments is on the topic, did he just start having galleria in 2015 or did Aba just started producing in 2015? Cheap political points.

guy what is ur problem before becoming a senator {public servant}, he was an entrepreneur whose only concern was making pqofit so i don't see y u woulda expected him 2 donate his galleria...has dangote cement ever been given out freely now dt he ips a public servant, he is trying 2 better d plight of d masses. go n google silverbird galleria n see how much it'd take 2 rent d place.,.this is a nice gesture n should rightly be applauded
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by BoreholeEngr: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

If Ben Bruce who has woken up should apologize to nigerians, what then will buhari and APC who are yet to wake up do?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by ifeomaekol(f): 10:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

I see ur point, bt if he has decided to start doin something nw, then let's encourage him, so doin odas will wnt to join in. No need to keep hating n throwing stones, no one is perfect.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by BoreholeEngr: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Amala and Ewedu, simple!!!
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2016
YelloweWest:

Hatred is tantamount to witchcraft

I know
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2016
youmour:

You really think you just made any sense? Since he's a business man first then let him stick to he's trade and don't mix business with public office,he already has gallerias in Lagos,abuja,and PH ,so what is stopping him from building one in Bayelsa,they are tons of people eager to have somewhere like that to go and unwind in the state,if we are to go with your mindset and say he shouldn't develop his own state,and every other son of the state go with your mindset how else will the state develop and flourish,if my memory serves me well when abuja was created they didn't beg people to come,it was a small state with nothing but the people developed the state in lightening pace and now everyone wants to live in Abuja.what I'm saying is this,lay the foundation and when others see they will pick up on it.there is no place that is not good for business my brother,think of Dubai how it started.it pains me that year in,year out my state is still the way it was 10-20 yrs ago.trust me if I had the funds I wouldn't be questioning my kindreds,I will just lead by example and show them how it's done.
You are suffering from tribalistic sentiments .Ask GEJ and also the boys in the creeks to build one first.Also U too can build.it won't cost yoy more than 20M to start.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by humilitynike: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Biggest hipocrate in Nigeria. This man and other PDP guys are trying to hijack the Change of APC . One wonders where the Twitter senator has been all this while or did Aba just came into existence in 2015 or why the grandstanding with made in Aba goods. Now he is donating his galleria as if he just built it yesterday .

which one u don donate since ur mama born u? u reasoning is so dwarf
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

The fact that you have to ask this shows you are actually ignorant of the happenings in the Country.

TOP TEN STATES BY IGR IN BILLIONS OF NAIRA (2015)

1-Lagos -- N276.1
2-Rivers -- N89.1
3-Delta -- N42.8

4-Enugu -- N19.2
5-Ogun -- N17.4
6-Oyo -- N16.3
7-Akwa Ibom -- N15.9

8-Kaduna -- N12.7
9-Bayelsa -- N10.9
10-Anambra -- N10.4

Notice how 3 Yoruba States beat the only Igbo state that managed to make the list? grin

Even Kaduna beats Anambra State.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by dukecharles(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2016
If all the 109 senators or 360 reps are making the impact Ben Bruce is making, Nigeria will be a better place, Executives will seat up.

We need quality men and men of integrity in politics.

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Some times Nigerians ask silly questions! The first silverbird galleria was built in Lagos (a yoruba state).

The biggest port in Nigeria is in lagos! Most companies have their corporate headquarters in Lagos. Now if the Yorubas were awful hosts like some of our brothers in Nigerdelta and were blowing up infrastructure do you think all these will exist in Lagos?

I can't speaking for other Yoruba states, I am Igbo and i used to live in Lagos
Guy no worry we will soon ha e a functional seaport in the SS.mind you the the One port is live
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The fact that you have to ask this shows you are actually ignorant of the happenings in the Country.

1-Lagos -- N276.1
2-Rivers -- N89.1
3-Delta -- N42.8

4-Enugu -- N19.2
5-Ogun -- N17.4
6-Oyo -- N16.3
7-Akwa Ibom -- N15.9

8-Kaduna -- N12.7
9-Bayelsa -- N10.9
10-Anambra -- N10.4

Notice how 3 Yoruba States beat the only Igbo state that managed to make the list? grin

Carry talk is free. Did yoy also notice how 2 SS states beat all other yoruba states?and it's I fair to add Lagos as it's not the yorubas that made lagos great
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by dukecharles(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Shame on you, For records, Ben Bruce became a senator and political office hold in 2015. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Okijajuju1(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2016
erico2k2:

Carry talk is free. Did you also notice how 2 SS states bear all other yoruba states?and it's I fair to add Lagos as it's not the yorubas that made lagos great

Hahahahahahaaa..

You want to use sentiments to debate against facts and figures? grin #GoodluckWithThat.

O!! And South-South States are not Eastern states.

Lagos is in the West and is a Yoruba State. Whatever made lagos great does not stop Lagos from being a Yoruba State with a Metropolitan capital city.

The East has Coal, The West has Gold, Cocoa, Timber and such.

Dont start a fight you cant win.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by asha80(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

1-Lagos -- N276.1
2-Rivers -- N89.1
3-Delta -- N42.8

4-Enugu -- N19.2
5-Ogun -- N17.4
6-Oyo -- N16.3
7-Akwa Ibom -- N15.9

8-Kaduna -- N12.7
9-Bayelsa -- N10.9
10-Anambra -- N10.4

never knew Enugu is no longer a se state or Igbo state at number 4 for you to say anambra is the only se or Igbo state mentioned at 10

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by nnokwa042(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Jesus of Nazareth ,man take it easy before u die of hart attack ,no one stops yorubas from promoting thier aso oke or awusa people from promoting thier suya and kirishi

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2016
asha80:
never knew Enugu is no longer a se state or Igbo state at number 4 for you to say anambra is the only se or Igbo state mentioned at 10

I honestly missed Enugu. No mischief intended.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2016
erico2k2:

You are suffering from tribalistic sentiments .Ask GEJ and also the boys in the creeks to build one first.Also U too can build.it won't cost yoy more than 20M to start.

You have comprehension problem,the past governors and GEJ and even the militants that we all thought were fighting for our cause failed us,now I'm asking my uncle that preaches common sense to step up and do something for his state,there's nothing tribalistic in what I'm saying,only a fool will leave his starving family and feed he's well to do neighbor or is there no senators in the east? I think you don't read my replies but just jump to respond when you see my mentions,I did say if I had the fund/money to start up something I wouldn't hesitate and I will do it to show them how it is done,alas I'm still an undergrad with little fund.please read and think deeply before replying

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Noblechykk(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:
Adieu! Adieu!! Adieu!!! Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Noblechykk(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Receive sense; it is given for free. You don't need to go to market to buy it

1 Like

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Noblechykk(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Acidosis:

What has Buhari done for any Nigerian since 1974?
Why waste your energy on that fool?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Noblechykk(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
YelloweWest:

Pls take your drugs... u are sick!!
WAS BEN BRUCE IN GOVERNMENT BEFORE NOW?
WHAT PLATFORM DID HE HAVE?
YOUR APC, WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW CASE THERE SO CALLED CHANGE BEFORE THEY GOT INTO POWER?
The idiot needs help; he must have run out of cash to buy drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti / Nnamdi Kanu's Petition Against Tsoso Jonh (Justice) / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.