Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products (18835 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Senator Ben Bruce Offers Lifeline To Buhari, Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by PAQ(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
@Rolings, pls take Panadol/ Alagbin for your headache.

You really need to chill out dude.

This country's problems didnt start 16yrs ago.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bugatie:

You no get shame abi

The shameless ones are those who chose not to patronize made in Nigeria goods for 16 years they held sway only to wake up when the new government say Nigeria must but made in Nigeria goods. Shame on you defending thieves and ineffectual buffoons.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
PAQ:
@Rolings, pls take Panadol/ Alagbin for your headache.

You really need to chill out dude.

This country's problems didnt start 16yrs ago.

I'm sure your headache won't end until buhari leaves government but just make sure you don't lose your senses too before then .
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
bxcode:

What's actually your problem because I can't seem to understand what your grappling is all about?
Ok you want us to go back to 16 years ago so that Ben will come and do what he is doing now? undecided
And if I may ask what is this change of APC that is worth defending by people like you?

My problem is kids like you jumping on threads feeling like you know what you are talking about but in actual sense don't know nothing . So just keep quiet when your elders are talking.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
puffpuff:

U expect him to start charity with a building that was financed by banks? You expect him to start charity when he has not break even? You must be a learner. If businesses are run that way, d. economy would be non existing.
Commend d guy or just shut up
For your info, that abuja building is still under construction. The last two floors is yet to be touched. If he has d money, would he have completed it? Truth is most gigantic business outfit out there are financed by credit facilities.
Get commonsense of business. It will be good for you

Then let him stick to his business and leave politicians with politics . And learn how to make meaningful comments without adding insults like asking your elder to shut up just to seem to be seen as an adult.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Noblechykk:

Receive sense; it is given for free. You don't need to go to market to buy it

I now know how the Twitter senator could deceive people like you with his common sense nonsense , your brain is empty
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
nnokwa042:
Jesus of Nazareth ,man take it easy before u die of hart attack ,no one stops yorubas from promoting thier aso oke or awusa people from promoting thier suya and kirishi

MUMU why do you need to promote commodities that are already recognized internationally and is being traded internationally for ages. You should concentrate on taking made in Aba products From being mostly fake and imitations to being mostly genuine
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by GreyLaw(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
bros12345:

Try and comment according to the topic. Stop the hating. Learn to say something without blaming GEJ/PDP. Move on. No one goes forward looking backward. If Bruce has just woken up to his responsibility, so be it. We pray other senators wake up too.

As for the topic, Ben Bruce, well done. God bless you.

Epic response!
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by 49cents(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

As if you know me and what I have done for my country . My comment is a patriotic one and I don't expect bigoted fools like you to see it. I stand to tell politicians who think they can deceive us with political games that we have had enough of their games and are ready for change. What have you done other than defend thieves and ineffectual buffoons

I asked a question and you start to abuse and cuss out your entire family.....

Running along, mummy's food is ready.

Omo kekere
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by bxcode(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

My problem is kids like you jumping on threads feeling like you know what you are talking about but in actual sense don't know nothing . So just keep quiet when your elders are talking.
Aii elder. Ride on, I ain't intrested in your rantings now or ever.
See ya.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
49cents:

I asked a question and you start to abuse and cuss out your entire family.....

Running along, mummy's food is ready.

Omo kekere

No wonder you call yourself 49cents. Go suck breast toddler your elders are discussing here . Only a kid will ask the type of question you asked . I blame seun
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by banio: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pwayne2016:
This man no dey do like African man..he behaves like white people unlike one dullard herdsman tryin to break record of Vasco Da Gama and Christopher Columbus..#BullharyDeTraveller

You got be laughing real time. Na real Goliver travels
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by datigbogirl: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
madridguy:
Wonderful. The CHANGE has come.

The REAL change my brother not just those zombies shouting change...cos an empty barrel make d loudest noise.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by puffpuff: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

Then let him stick to his business and leave politicians with politics . And learn how to make meaningful comments without adding insults like asking your elder to shut up just to seem to be seen as an adult.

See mumu . Your gullibility gets no part 2. Keep on displaying it
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by franugo(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

My problem is people like you coming here to defend him in this made in Aba grandstanding. We all have known about made in Aba for long ,he has had the last 16 years to have done what he is doing now but chose to look the other way because he wasn't a senator. But he has been a politician for long, the dangote you mentioned is not a politician but a businessman that deals with any government in power. Dangote reduced price of cement but has he gone in Twitter to boast about it? Has this Twitter senator reduced the price of popcorn in his gallerias. Gerroutofhere

he has been a politician 4 long since when is long exactly? am really trying 2 understand ur grievances with d guy buh i just cant wrap my head around it. are u saying dt what he's doing is bad or what?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Mboi: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

I know why you IPod guys are here defending Ben Murray Bruce ,you have your eyes on their oil so that's why you want the rest of Nigerians cut off from it so you can colonize the south southerners and steal their oil. Imposing yourself in ijaws,itsekiris,urhobos and other tribes in the South south because of their oil .shame on you
Shatap you fool! Do you understand English? You are here replying every post with insults and hate speech. Congo meat like you, read my post and tell me what your South West and North are doing to sustain your region. Go get a life Zombie.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Zellie: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thumbs up to this man!
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by 49cents(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

No wonder you call yourself 49cents. Go suck breast toddler your elders are discussing here . Only a kid will ask the type of question you asked . I blame seun

Omo jati jati to l'eko
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by nnokwa042(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rolings:

MUMU why do you need to promote commodities that are already recognized internationally and is being traded internationally for ages. You should concentrate on taking made in Aba products From being mostly fake and imitations to being mostly genuine
ok aso oke is internationally recognized abi? but am yet to see queen of England putting on one or Saudi queen or u meant yorubas in London Canada America ,between yorubas Hausas Senegalese or Mali which tribe invented agbada as Yoruba will call it
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by OlivetBen(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Rolings:

He should be applauded? Where has he been all this while or did Aba just come into existence in 2015?

When was he elected senator? Was he a senator during GEJ regime?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2016
OlivetBen:

When was he elected senator? Was he a senator during GEJ regime?

Was he not a politician during GEJ regime?
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Goke7: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2016
kudos to PMB with his very tight economic policies that is forcing everyone to look inwards, this is just a manifestation of this with Ben bruce taking advantage for his business.

Shame to the umbrella party who lack the liver to implement policies over the years that will benefit made in Nigeria products but instead choose to plunder all our foreign exchange in the name of bringing in foreign investors who cooperated with the thieving Govts since 1999 to cart away all our monies, shame I say.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by Rolings: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2016
nnokwa042:
ok aso oke is internationally recognized abi? but am yet to see queen of England putting on one or Saudi queen or u meant yorubas in London Canada America ,between yorubas Hausas Senegalese or Mali which tribe invented agbada as Yoruba will call it

Keep living in a fools paradise
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Hahahahahahaaa..

You want to use sentiments to debate against facts and figures? grin #GoodluckWithThat.

O!! And South-South States are not Eastern states.

Lagos is in the West and is a Yoruba State. Whatever made lagos great does not stop Lagos from being a Yoruba State with a Metropolitan capital city.

The East has Coal, The West has Gold, Cocoa, Timber and such.
ahahh Timber ke, who told you the west have timber? the only state in the west that comes close to Edo and Delta is Ondo, still SAPELE is on the Map cos of Timber,they even named a kind of timber after the town
The SS states are no longer SE,that was in the past we have moved on.the SS states are Edo,Delta,Bayelsa,Rivers and cross Rivers and we are teh Niger Delta.Take away teh seaport from Lagos wahala don start be that.Look at that kpako airport in PH, we have 3 international flights from Europe daily,Lufthansa,Air france and KLM.They are all fully loaded.The seaport is gradually gaining momentum.

Dont start a fight you cant win.
Re: Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products by YelloweWest: 3:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Rolings:

Kid go take your cerelac and children cough syrup. He has been in government before as NTA DG. Ask your elders at home or ask Google.
Was it under GEJ administration?
Even if it were is he not an employee of fg? How can he then criticise his employer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Locations Being Saved From Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Kano 2023: Ganduje Picks Nasir Gawuna As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.