Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG (16342 Views)

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu / Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by 989900: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
ZUBY77:

I don't get it when people shout unemployment.
I hardly comment on unemployment topics because I simply think it's laziness and over-inlafted hope that kept our youth from being employed.
I have a million and one things I could be doing to sustain myself instead of waiting for government jobs.

First of all, don't depend on the certificate you obtained from the University. Find something to learn, something you will learn physically, not on the chalkboard.

90% of the things I know today came from Google search results. I don't need any certificate to practice those things in learnt from there. Do I? I only need certificates for two reasons, one is for the same employment you are talking about, the other is to brag.

The best thing I beleive I learnt from the little time I spent in secondary school was how to read and write.
That was all the weapon I needed to succeed.

Everybody must not work for shell or NNPC or Custom and Immigration.

Have you ever heard the Chinese crying for unemployment? 80% of the population engaged in private businesses. It is only the lazy Americans which Nigerians are trying to emulate, that cries over unemployment. Unfortunately for Nigeria, America has social security system that gives people money.

Any government that promises you employment is lying. Trust me on this. Nigeria does not know it's population, so it's impossible to know how to deal with unemployment issues. Nigeria does not know the number of people without jobs, so it's not possible to solve the unemployment problem. Nigeria is full of dishonest people who will claim they are not employed, just to benefit form dubious programs. Someone working in a company that pays him 60k a month would jump unto another job that pays 70k a month. And trust me, he would claim he is not employed while applying for the higher job. You can see you are on your own here.

Stop carrying that file full of your certificates around, it means nothing to anybody out there.
98% percent of women and children would Chose Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil ahead of that PhD holder you know.

Sit down and think. Think of something you can do. Plan on how to go about it. Start thinking of how to source funds to sponsor it. All this will take you just one year or less. I wouldn't mind helping you with funds if I have guarantee that I will get my money back.
I started writing some books three years ago, and last year, I decided to edit and publish. Then I slammed 200 naira on each online sale. I created a separate account for it and send every money in realise from the book to it. By December 31,2015, there was over 300K in it. Now tell me why I have to wait for Buhari or Jonathan?
The owner of Nairaland does not care about unemployment, do you know why?
There must be something you can do. Your country don't have enough to developers it's infrastructure and you want to earn millions as salaries every year. Go and fond something to do by yourself.

I have fresh graduates that are currently studying some business skills from me. With as little as 100 or 200K, they will be up and running in few months.

What is Jonathan or Buhari going to do for you? The last time immigration announced recruitment for 5000 positions, 3 million people applied. Even if you succeed in being one of the people getting the job, what about that person who didn't get it? is life only about you?

So, stop blaming the presidency for unemployment. Not Buhari, Not Jonathan, Not Obasanjo. They don't know you.

Stop wasting your time discussing this criminals, they don't care about you. Lai Muhammed dont care, Fashola down care, Rochas don't care, Wike don't care. We praise them after borrowing money to execute some projects, they should be praising us instead for allowing them to borrow and mortgage our future.

#bittertruth
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by DanielPop(m): 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
i lie?

Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by hamilton62(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
So how much has bubu spent on travels in the past 9 months?. This government is the biggest joke ever, we saw this coming and we spread the message, they tagged us 'wailers'. Thank God we're being vindicated everyday. Hypocritical government
Why are we to believe another propaganda because all I know this administration with are propaganda and lies...
If they are on their right senses and they claim he (GEJ) did so but "if and only if he did," aren't we in a situation worst than then that they want to overtake the sum with the speed of light?
Did this administration study Economics in Secondary School at all... Oh! I forgot that they didn't even go to Secondary school but that shouldn't make them dull and Myopic because most of our ancestors never did but they were bright of minds...
Hypocrisy is your bane, that same ladder they used to climb will be pulled away from them at the base now they are at the apex...
All these politicians both present and old are arm and pen robbers but this present is worst, galvanising theirs with lies just as they have the name in their system already; Lie Mo'd so we expect the christening of Devil because theirs is a bigger entity/party with higher lie magnitude in altitude of emission
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by gentleheart1(f): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Apc and lies are twins.
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
harmless011:
We are tired of hearing what the last administration did, we are interested in what you are doing. So stop telling us tales about the last administration.
We agreed that the last administration failed hence the reason they were voted out, so now you are there stop talking and get to work.

bros I take the name of God and beg you don't count this news among the sins of the past administration. From 1999 to 2007 the northern state with the highest monthly allocation received something close to 200billion within that period. that is eight years in a stretch.

Now for you to claim that Gej spent four times that amount is insane even if you come out to say Obj did same I would not believe you, even as corrupt as Obj was.

that amount is few billions short of a trillion naira....Haba APC
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
normal system of blaming d previous govt..Apc d joke of d century...Just c hw pple r suffering since this govt.All bubu knw is to show off his 9ja presidential swag around d globe while no money in circulation in d country...Nonsense
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by uzolexis(f): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Dont quote me out of context. My comment was referring to someone else's position that jonathan's extravagance was validated because nigeria was rich.
Btw all Buhari's trips have been limited to only persons who are essential to the mission. He doesnt carry praise singers and traditional dancers like jona. Tho more needs to be done in closing other leakages.

Speaking of blocking leakages, surely u are aware that its only under this regime that we actually started implementing TSA and using BVN to block looters

Sorry if i'm quoting you out of context but does this budget show that we are on the right path
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by Amacaco: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please can somebody fully explain to those who can read but not understand English very well in this forum that the amount represents what the Federal Government spent as overhead for Politicians, civil and public servants on travel allowances, stationery,etc for the period under review. Officials should stop giving the impression that Jonathan spent this amount for his official trips. This is pure deceit and wickedness. The measure you use for someone will also be applied to you in the near future.
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by blackpanda: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
uzolexis:

Sorry if i'm quoting you out of context but does this budget show that we are on the right path

Of course not. There are problems with the budget. Problems that can be corrected. So its not as if we are already bound by the document. We should allow the national assembly do their job
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by higheredge: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
lai Mohammed have not made any utterance concerning the fraudulent 2016 budget scam. May be they just visited Nigeria back with president Buhari. who will lead Nigerians to the promise land come 2019?Cos people have lost all hopes in this regime.
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
ZUBY77:

I don't get it when people shout unemployment.
I hardly comment on unemployment topics because I simply think it's laziness and over-inlafted hope that kept our youth from being employed.
I have a million and one things I could be doing to sustain myself instead of waiting for government jobs.

First of all, don't depend on the certificate you obtained from the University. Find something to learn, something you will learn physically, not on the chalkboard.

90% of the things I know today came from Google search results. I don't need any certificate to practice those things in learnt from there. Do I? I only need certificates for two reasons, one is for the same employment you are talking about, the other is to brag.

The best thing I beleive I learnt from the little time I spent in secondary school was how to read and write.
That was all the weapon I needed to succeed.

Everybody must not work for shell or NNPC or Custom and Immigration.

Have you ever heard the Chinese crying for unemployment? 80% of the population engaged in private businesses. It is only the lazy Americans which Nigerians are trying to emulate, that cries over unemployment. Unfortunately for Nigeria, America has social security system that gives people money.

Any government that promises you employment is lying. Trust me on this. Nigeria does not know it's population, so it's impossible to know how to deal with unemployment issues. Nigeria does not know the number of people without jobs, so it's not possible to solve the unemployment problem. Nigeria is full of dishonest people who will claim they are not employed, just to benefit form dubious programs. Someone working in a company that pays him 60k a month would jump unto another job that pays 70k a month. And trust me, he would claim he is not employed while applying for the higher job. You can see you are on your own here.

Stop carrying that file full of your certificates around, it means nothing to anybody out there.
98% percent of women and children would Chose Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil ahead of that PhD holder you know.

Sit down and think. Think of something you can do. Plan on how to go about it. Start thinking of how to source funds to sponsor it. All this will take you just one year or less. I wouldn't mind helping you with funds if I have guarantee that I will get my money back.
I started writing some books three years ago, and last year, I decided to edit and publish. Then I slammed 200 naira on each online sale. I created a separate account for it and send every money in realise from the book to it. By December 31,2015, there was over 300K in it. Now tell me why I have to wait for Buhari or Jonathan?
The owner of Nairaland does not care about unemployment, do you know why?
There must be something you can do. Your country don't have enough to developers it's infrastructure and you want to earn millions as salaries every year. Go and fond something to do by yourself.

I have fresh graduates that are currently studying some business skills from me. With as little as 100 or 200K, they will be up and running in few months.

What is Jonathan or Buhari going to do for you? The last time immigration announced recruitment for 5000 positions, 3 million people applied. Even if you succeed in being one of the people getting the job, what about that person who didn't get it? is life only about you?

So, stop blaming the presidency for unemployment. Not Buhari, Not Jonathan, Not Obasanjo. They don't know you.

Stop wasting your time discussing this criminals, they don't care about you. Lai Muhammed dont care, Fashola down care, Rochas don't care, Wike don't care. We praise them after borrowing money to execute some projects, they should be praising us instead for allowing them to borrow and mortgage our future.

Is it drug selling skills or how to be a Rambo in Europe that you r teaching d graduates?
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by Wizlove(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Pls help me forum, my BF could not get his pee pee to rise and chop toto yesternight, who do we blame?

Jonathan!
Forget who to blame, carry am come make I chop am for your bf,after all person deh dash person food.
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by brovkhovich: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
O na even think say na rice, eba, starch, and banga soup nah PMB dey travel dey go eat self make ona watch ona mouth o
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by nairamaniac: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
So how much has bubu spent on travels in the past 9 months?. This government is the biggest joke ever, we saw this coming and we spread the message, they tagged us 'wailers'. Thank God we're being vindicated everyday. Hypocritical government
wrong. we called you "wailer", because you were wailing on every single thing the current government did, with biased-minds. This government was barely 1month old, when you started wailing. Yes, there must be criticisms here and there on this government, like any other in the world. but you know what? we DAT voted this government do not regret our decisions. yes, it is rough, economy is worse than it was in the last dispensation. but is it entirely buhari's fault. We were already heading towards this direction as at this time, last year.
in conclusion: u have not been vindicated. you became a wailer may 29th, 2015. and so shall you be a wailer for the rest of your life, because APC ain't going nowhere till you dieeeeeeeeeee
Re: Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG by Badguytinz(m): 5:01am On Feb 12, 2016
We Nigerians are our problem. Until we find a solution to ourseleves, for now, Nigeria is going to be in a downward spiral....
Goodnight ignorant Nigerians....
I hope you get enlightened one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.