Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? (712 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by GworoChewinMaga: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Side chics are always fun.

No nagging , unless you have to leave them which they do in a cute sort of way.

Unlike babe who is constantly looking for fault to back out and threatening you with "marry me or I will leave", a side chic will not nag or demand you go and pay for her head (or ass).

Side chics will even let you know her passwords on Facebook. They are that open to you and desperately want you to know how much they love you.

Note: side chics are not to be confused for booty calls. Booty calls are just oozing sex and are best described as butterheads ( everything but her head).

Side chics almost all the time know you are in another relationship but they will always claim ignorance .

I have this side chic who is now making me consider dumpin my main chic and upgrade her to full babe status and also shop for another side chic to take her place.

Side chics, thus proves that polygamy works very well. Even if your main chic finds about your side chic, she will not leave you (since side chic is usually better looking or equally so) but your main chic will try and make you stay with her.

If you don't have a side chic, you never know what you are missing.

God bless all side chics
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by GworoChewinMaga: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
The only difference between my main chic vs my side chic is that I met nagging main chic first and probably spoilt her rotten with my time, energy and resources.

I know I risk turning my cute side chic to a nagging headache once I upgrade her to main chic status, so that's why I am going to still shop for another side chic.

Remember two is always better than one.
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by pamellla(f): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
mtcheeeeewwww.....if only side chic ll add more "zerox" to ur bank account.
btw two "good" heads are better than one not the other way round.

Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
This some HOT GARBAGE.
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2016
So there MUST be a side chick in your life? Your babe is not enough, what an irresponsible waste to humanity. And you have the guts to create a thread about it. Waste of sperm.
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Smellymouth: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2016
bullsh!t!!!

Clowns be forming player. Smh
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Ain't Nothing Trashier than this!!!undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by GworoChewinMaga: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
pamellla:

firstEVA:
So there MUST be a side chick in your life? Your babe is not enough, what an irresponsible waste to humanity. And you have the guts to create a thread about it. Waste of sperm.

firstEVA:

Why hate on side chics when you could be one without knowing it?

Don't discriminate on side chics
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by GworoChewinMaga: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ain't Nothing Trashier than this!!!undecided

Do you know that there is a 53.7% chance that you may be a side chic?
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by omene400(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
up top to all them side bitches,,,, they always give better head

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Do you know that there is a 53.7% chance that you may be a side chic?
Nope! Not even close!undecided

Ain't dating Nothing!

Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Suspect33(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
are you living your purpose on earth? Where would you be now if you died a minute ago? In heaven rejoicing with the saints or in hell tormented with the condemned for eternity? You have just one life to decide where you'll spend eternity, dont lose your soul unto pleasure and sin, accept Jesus today and turn from your sins, repent and be saved. God bless you
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
pamellla:
My dear, I'd even accept one good head from you grin
Turns out one good head is better than two sloppy ones cheesy
Re: Why Don't You Have A Side Chic Yet? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
firstEVA:
Are you suggesting there are better things you could've done with his father's sperm?? lipsrsealed
Pls do share, I'm all ears grin

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Premature expulsion / See The Unbelievable Way Emmanuel Ikubese Revealed He His Now ‘Dating’ Juliet Ib / The Big Debate: Can You Be Single And Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.