Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart (565 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart by splufic1(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello... fellow NLS .. I would appreciate any of your contributions... or advice here thanks....

I and this girl have been dating for 5 months now... and I feel for her so much.... although she lives at Abeokuta and I live in ikorodu Lagos....

and now I'm somehow confused because... whenever we are together she act normal... but whenever we are apart she act so different... giving me some excuses... of not picking up her calls.. and most times tells me her mom sends her an erand.... or Shes talking to her mum

and I get so much suspicious... when I think about this things....

and the funniest part is that when I start asking her questions.. most times she act defensively... in which she will tell her mom to call me... cause I also know her mom... and her mom will start explaining things to me.... that this girl really loves me... that if I could open her tummy.. and see all... I would see that..

But this girl. when we met during the 1st and second month... I played a game and I caught her so badly and unexpectedly....

I'm a lab scientist... and I'm on my I.t right now in a hospital laboratory...

I PLAYED A GAME ON HER.. BUY TELLING HER..THAT WHENEVER I SEE HER I WOULD TEST HER IF SHE HAD HAVE SEX ... AGAIN DURING THE TIME WE MET...

I did this games twice and she confessed.... twice.. I was so hurt . and I forgave her..

and she do tells me she have male friends... and sometimes when were together they call... and when I ask her she tells me they re just friends.....

and now what i want to be sure of now is that... I'm I safe or I'm I just thinking out of jealousy.... although I love her so much...

I want to know why she act so different when she's not with me.... and she claims she loves me...and her mum do tell me that....... pls any advice is appreciated...
Re: Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
BROS she stored ur number with ikorodu mechanic, just search ur number on her phone. "ure a maga.
Re: Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart by splufic1(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2016
saintloveren:
BROS she stored ur number with ikorodu mechanic, just search ur number on her phone. "ure a maga.

Bro she stored my number with her own name... telling me she wants it like that... that she wants to use her name ... for my number.. that she so much OK with it...
Re: Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
splufic1:

Bro she stored my number with her own name... telling me she wants it like that... that she wants to use her name ... for my number.. that she so much OK with it...
SHUO!! oga did she use juju 4 u, its clear that ure her maga.
Re: Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
She is using u as side chick, u once caught playing game on u, bro forget the babe cos u cant be faithful
Re: Why Does She Act Different When Were Together And Apart by georgementday(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bro,run fi cover. Look for smbdy else,i was once in ur shoes and almost end up dying of heartbreak. No gal is worth it

(1) (Reply)

"Love is a Serious Mental Disease" / Love And Its Many Faults / Facts About Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.