Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) (53079 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eyepencil:

Nonsense!!! I support the minister.

North korean can't do anything. It seems you people are underrating our Nigerian army?

C'mon guys! We are giant of africa for christ sake.

Bros dat ya medicin don finish.... Giant my ass...... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Iroh88(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
I've never seen bigger retards than some of my fellow countrymen. What exactly do Nigerians want?? When our leaders make seemingly disparaging remarks about the country, like saying her citizens are scattered in prisons across the globe giving us a bad reputation, we take to twitter and insult the living day lights out of them, yelling from every rooftop that the country is the best and most powerful in the world! Then they go ahead and source a video from some homeless fat white biitch to validate their standpoint and grease their egos.

When the same government makes formal statement that sounds like we are a mighty country that deserves respect, the same retarded idiots take to social media to insult the leaders and remind the world what an ant of a nation we are- then nairaland celebrates the foolishness!!

This is just shameful to say the least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by agabaI23(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
The second comment from Bilal Muh'd Bello is epic..
The guy don crack my ribs walahi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
chiedu7:

Giant that can't beat Boko haram?

Make all of una wey dey talk rubbish since shut up jare! Mention which country in the world wey don conquer terrorism, World power like France, USA, Britain have all been hit in their backyard wit terror and it's not stopping there!

Fine our govt is kinda bad, bt we are still holding our own, go ask, sudan, Iran, afgan n co abt terror, u will embrace Nigeria wit warmth!

U dey Lagos, PH, Benin, south west, south east, south south, northwest and even north central dey talk in fear, wetin make d pple wey dey d north east dey talk?

Gullible and ignorant citizenry! Reason more the govt will continue to lead u guys backward, when you can hardly find words of development, encouragement, solutions, projections into the future from an average Nigerian youth and u will come here and tell me Nigeria has bad leaders, wat kind of leaders are guys training ursef to become? Social media leaders? Pix oridonblivit leaders? Complaint and nagging leaders? Ga.yass leaders? YY leaders, Mtcheeeeew.

99 % of Nigerians cannot and will not endure wat it takes to be a citizen of North Korea so u guys shud just shut ur mouths! *slams d door*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by zurine(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
wow
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Iroh88:
I've never seen bigger retards than some of my fellow countrymen. What exactly do Nigerians want?? When our leaders make seemingly disparaging remarks about the country, like saying her citizens are scattered in prisons across the globe giving us a bad reputation, we take to twitter and insult the living day lights out of them, yelling from every rooftop that the country is the best and most powerful in the world! Then they go ahead and source a video from some homeless fat white biitch to validate their standpoint and grease their egos.

When the same government makes formal statement that sounds like we are a mighty country that deserves respect, the same retarded idiots take to social media to insult the leaders and remind the world what an ant of a nation we are- then nairaland celebrates the foolishness!!

This is just shameful to say the least.
bros leave gramma Nigeria is a mistake. I bet u neva travell out before, I beg u to try then you'll know that this fucking country gat no value.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by neocortex: 5:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nbote:

Imagine people wey get mind call demselves outcast, fence their country, lock the gate give kim jung puff puff d key. Country wey America, Japan, South Korea and China combined dey fear na dem we open mouth dey warn. At least those other countries get one missile defence system and missiles demselves (Both nuclear and extended). What do we have? ?? Umbrellas and brooms

Remove china from that list as they are the backbone of North Korea,
If China go against North korea today, North korea won't
last a year before the government collapse.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by mandax: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
obasiken:
North Korea is not Boko haram
No play your lie mohammed games go there.
North Korea weapons are not substandard ooo
Even America dey fear dem.
If dem vex and war start,
You cant win this war Technically.

But Baba Buhari now counts on Saudi, Iran, Egypt UAE, for help in case Nigeria gets into trouble.

But Nigeria's Buhari courting trouble with North Korea?

OMG, I surrender on behalf of Nigeria --- for the love of humanity in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by fireforfire: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eyepencil:

Nonsense!!! I support the minister.

North korean can't do anything. It seems you people are underrating our Nigerian army?

C'mon guys! We are giant of africa for christ sake.
Wake up from ur dream. day don break.
we stopped being giant of Africa sinceeeeee
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by micodon(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
obasiken:
North Korea is not Boko haram No play your lie mohammed games go there. North Korea weapons are not substandard ooo Even America dey fear dem. If dem vex and war start, You cant win this war Technically.
America dey fear who? The war won't even last for 30mins
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Excellentmind: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please North Korea ignore the warning, for it was issued in error.
As you can see apc government has gone mad to the extent of labelling all hard working Nigerians criminals.
Today, our youths are asking for the return of their votes, others are launching their missiles through social media which they attempted to block through social media censorship bill.
As it is now, boko haran is having a field day murdering hundreds of people every day without any retaliation from Nigerian Soldiers not to talk of engaging a country with ballistic missiles.
So we sincerely apologize for the mess and promise to address the matter here squarely in no distance time.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
We neva control dollar, neva control boko na north korea we won control. I tink its time to emigrate to ghana or bukina.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by mandax: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
neocortex:

Remove china from that list as they are the backbone of North Korea,
If China go against North korea today, North korea won't
last a year before the government collapse.

China supports North Korea because of fears that North Korea refugees must flood into China in case of any upheaval in North Korea.

But North Korea is by far ahead of Nigeria in terms of political stability and economic well being.

Nigeria is not even a nation. But North Korea is.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by humilitynike: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
asadike:
umu igbo, how una see north korea? e be like say d country make sense? ka anyi na fa kudo sike di ka ofu.

ezigbo nwa afo igbo
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Elvichino(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na nigeria wey dey buy used armoury from any other country dey warn North Korea wey jus test Ballistic missile after testing d first Hydrogen bomb a while back ? ? ? Abi na wrong warning wey dem b want give PDP dem mistakenly include North Korea considering d kind mistakes dem dey make dis days. abeg if una decide to any of those una IBM make una start for daura Den oda northern state then end it with those yoruba dunce
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by ta4ba3(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
dcambition:

Alaye how far?! Oya wer the corn

Ogbeni how far? U be foul
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by neocortex: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
mandax:

China supports North Korea because of fears that North Korea refugees must flood into China in case of any upheaval in North Korea.

But North Korea is by far ahead of Nigeria in terms of political stability and economic well being.

Nigeria is not even a nation. But North Korea is.

Where the hell did you get that from ?
Just tell me you are joking.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Mujitapha(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria as a country have right to voice its opinion on any global issue.For those who think Nigeria is nothing ,go and check history, even for Hitler war we played a major role in defeating German in bama,Alameen etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
dani3:
I no follow oh lipsrsealed
Lolz
You dey fear
Fear feargringringrin
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by InvertedHammer: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
/
Giant of Africa indeed! LOL.

NK cannot do anything to Nigeria.

Before anything they send can reach Nigeria, meaningful countries will intercept it.

Nigeria military is still rooted in the 1950s --the era of AK47 and brute force. If enemy fighter jet enters the Nigerian airspace, what will happen? Nothing! Nigeria is a sitting duck. I don't know why Cameroon will not forcefully annex Nigeria.
/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
abeg may Dem no come test the third way contain hydrogen, ballistic missile for Nigeria boko animals still day give us sleepless night.
it wil be better if we invitethem come sambisa forest to clear boko haram

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Ganjafama(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
lezz:
Lots of folks don't know that what Nigeria has done is diplomatic alignment of support. Ignorant folks spewing ignorance with confidence.

Nigeria spoke similarly against Gaddafi's Lybia, Aparthied South Africa.

By diplomatically condemning North Korea's activities, diplomatic pressure is affirmed and international allies are made.

Nations are like individuals. And just because I can't fight you doesn't mean I won't criticise your actions and pitch tent against you with those who can.
A lot of folks here are saying that US fears N Korea. I laugh in Greek. It is a well know fact that N Korea has nuclear bombs. What people don't know is that using any of those bombs on S Korea or US is SUICIDAL. North Korea can only test bombs but they dare not use it, otherwise, their country would cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
Make North Korea try us and die angry

We get Pastor Adeboye ,Kumuyi and Prophet T.B, so I no dey fear grin

Na joke ooooh

You guys should stop already LWKMFHgringringrin

Na to run go camp ground be that

Just dey ask for mercy of the Lord o

#NoWarInJesusName
#Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by humilitynike: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dis govts. are comedia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by famzynet: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
EteEdoho:
AN OPEN LETTER TO NORTH KOREA

North Korea i know you people are listening.
Please don't mind our useless president and his carbinet of noise makers.our president has penchant for talking nonsense,same with his ministers e.g, Liar Mohammed, Amaechi and of late,this Foreign affairs minister.
NK,can you imagine our president summed us up,and called us "criminals"?.

NK please remember we are still searching for our presidents certificate and therefore he is certificateless.
Please forgive us. Don't visit us with your IBM.
Remember our Army is as useless as our president. They ONLY knows how to kill unarmed civilians,more reason why Boko Haram is Suyanizing Northerners,and Army is doing nothing.

But incase you can't forgive us and wants to visit Nigeria with ballistic missiles,please remember the people who are that Nigerians. They are the 97% that voted the idiot from Daura. They are Nort h + southwest.p
SS+SE are technically not part of Nigeria at time being. We are the 5%ters.
Please guide your IBM precisely to stop at the aforementioned 97% regions.

Yours faithfully.
5%ter.

Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahsha. Laugh don kill me here ooooooo! I love your letter guy. Leave the mumu minister creating problem he can't solve. Make I begin process my visa to Ghana before him go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Eyor1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Y Buhari deh invite wetin paxx ux come nah... God plx xave my xoul.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Alphamayor(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rough play.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Eddy2010(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
We will set up a Committee to Probe that Warning.Plz Dnt act yet NK.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Reference(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
micodon:

America dey fear who? The war won't even last for 30mins

Well, they have fought before and couldn't win. There is no way in heaven and earth the US can defeat North Korea at home. Forget it.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by EteEdoho: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cameroon dey my backyard. I go soon waka enter there should NK decides to test their IBM here.
famzynet:

North Korea i know you people are listening.
Please don't mind our useless president and his carbinet of noise makers.our president has penchant for talking nonsense,same with his ministers e.g, Liar Mohammed, Amaechi and of late,this Foreign affairs minister.
NK,can you imagine our president summed us up,and called us "criminals"?.

NK please remember we are still searching for our presidents certificate and therefore he is certificateless.
Please forgive us. Don't visit us with your IBM.
Remember our Army is as useless as our president. They ONLY knows how to kill unarmed civilians,more reason why Boko Haram is Suyanizing Northerners,and Army is doing nothing.

But incase you can't forgive us and wants to visit Nigeria with ballistic missiles,please remember the people who are that Nigerians. They are the 97% that voted the idiot from Daura. They are Nort h + southwest.p
SS+SE are technically not part of Nigeria at time being. We are the 5%ters.
Please guide your IBM precisely to stop at the aforementioned 97% regions.

Yours faithfully.
5%ter.

Thanks

Hahahahahahahahahsha. Laugh don kill me here ooooooo! I love your letter guy. Leave the mumu minister creating problem he can't solve. Make I begin process my visa to Ghana before him go happen.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by lezz(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ganjafama:
A lot of folks here are saying that US fears N Korea. I laugh in Greek. It is well know fact N Korea has nuclear bombs. What people don't know is that using any of those bombs on S Korea or US is SUICIDAL. North Korea can only test bombs but they dare not use it, otherwise, their country would cease to exist.
Lolz, The only threat North Korea poses is to South Korea. None of her war heads are inter continental. None can reach the borders of US.

In addition, North Korea has no economy to sustain any war for even a week.

Most of Korea's claim to sophisticated missiles are wrapped in deceit. Her latest claims to have tested a modern nuclear has been debunked by experts.

In the event of a war, the US only needs to do little, Japan, having the most advanced navy in that region and South Korea will wipe the North out of the map.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant / Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" / Edo Residents Watch Oshiomhole's Campaign Against Ize Iyamu On Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.