Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. (544 Views)

She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. by HarbySloy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please I Need Your Advice!!!

A quick notice was sent to me by my girlfriend. She told me, she won't be available this coming Sunday to celebrate valentine day with me. I was perplexed immediately I heard that because that day will look angst to me.

The only thing I knew that might have cause her absence is her Aunty, because she is staying with her and she always keep her indoor. We've been in this relationship together for months. We barely see each other due to the way she is been treated by her Aunty and she isn't baby anymore, she is twenty plus.

What should I do ?

»» Should I accept being lonely that day for her sake because I truly love her and I know it isn't her fault.

OR

»» I should look for someone else to be my VAL for that day only.

Chivalrous comment please!
No Frigging nor Hasty!
Re: Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. by tse1v1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE
Re: Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. by vault(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
I got a gun undecided
Re: Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. by apholaryn: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
goan sleep
Re: Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. by sauceEEP(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Since she's not gonna be available, lock yourself up and watch samurai jack...
Re: Not In Good Shape With My Girlfriend Due To Her Aunty Interference. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
LoL!grin

shockedshocked
Some Extremely Deluded, puerile, egoistical, Insecure Guys would Be really exuberant to be in Your shoes. Some even go ahead to make excuses in other to ditch Their supposed girlfriends.

I'm really proud of You! really!!wink

Anyways..From the look of things, Your girlfriend's the reserved kind. You should be glad her aunt's actually making efforts to keep her in check!tongue

I suggest You just forget about that day. Valentine is overrated.
One day without her won't hurt that bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread Rare But Important Virtue That Can Only Be Fund In Village Girls / Why Are Ladies This Way? / The Only Way Miss NL 2016 Can Be A Success (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.