Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can You Marry An Impotent Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? (8686 Views)

Can An Impotent Man Masturbates? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man Or A Barren Woman? / Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Naturez(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2009
I want all the ladies to sincerely answer this one please.
A man that was impotent went online{internet} in search for a loved one. He met a lady and they dated for a period of time and loved themselves but yet to meet physically. During their love 'wan-tin-tin', the guy never told her about his impotency because he doesn't want to loose her (she's beautiful and busty). Later they met and continued with their love,the guy was cute too and very wealthy. They never had sex because the guy pretended to be religious and wants it after marriage. On the wedding day when all has been celebrated and it was time for honeymoon,they left for the chosed place for the next agenda but fortunately the guy says he wants to relax for a while to cool off all day stress (delay tactics).
On the long run,she discovered that he was impotent,all she did was to laugh and clapped for him. She stayed in the marriage and she wasn't a virgin. What kept her? I don't believe women can still marry incomplete men these days.
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by TheSeeker(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2009
Most women want perfection! Either she's staying for the money or she's staying because she "loves" him. But what's with the laugh and clap That's fishy!
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Naturez(m): 2:30am On Jul 06, 2009
I like you {Seeker} with that quote "love". How on earth can she stay in that marriage when she knows she'll not be serve as an house wife to the complete level and no kids will be involve in their marriage? She must have clapped and laughed him because she knew after all she'll be "taking over" like DJ Khalid since they are in wedlock. She stayed for the MONEY. All she need to do was to take care of him as his nanny {cook for him,chat with him,live in the house with him and lull him to sleep when its time for bed} all the other activities will be found outside the house {marriage} from another lucky man. grin
What a looser world team that guy chose.
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 06, 2009
think about it for a minute, this a "get some free dikc" card to the wife. she is married with the good guy and can go and fool around with anyone she likes. bloody hell!
for sure, the husband wont be able to stop her from having sugar babies/gigolos to "service" her. its a win-win situation for that woman.
even better, the day some low life get her pregnant, the wealthy husband will claim the kid to keep the charade going!
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 06, 2009
No.
I want great sex and kids grin

@Post
I know I wouldn't have stayed.
Most women women would have stayed for  the money. If it was the other way around, most  men would have stayed too.
Hell, who doesn't like money.

But most people looking for fulfilling happiness would have divorced the guy.

TheSeeker:

But what's with the laugh and clap That's fishy!
I know right. I think she's clapping because she doesn't have to have sex with him (most likely her intent before) and could still keep the money undecided
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Naturez(m): 3:02am On Jul 06, 2009
even better, the day some low life get her pregnant, the wealthy husband will claim the kid to keep the charade going!
What if the low life wants his baby by himself and not to be claimed by some sex-unable man because they are wealthy? Don't you think that's palaver coming through? The man should just accept defeat of life,care n love from his wife like Liverpool dealt with Real madrid in UEFA last season home and away
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 06, 2009
Naturez:

What if the low life wants his baby by himself and not to be claimed by some sex-unable man because they are wealthy? Don't you think that's palaver coming through? The man should just accept defeat of life,care n love from his wife like Liverpool dealt with Real madrid in UEFA last season home and away

if the low life has pockets as deep as the impotent guy to take care of that new born baby, yeah why not,  but if he is broke like a church mouse and was selling his body to make ends meet then he better shut up and sit the hell down and watch the sunset.
we all know that money talk and bullshit walks, they will just hand that low life a few million Naira to keep him quiet and, believe me, i know a lot who would shut up for less money(especially if the baby was a girl).
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Naturez(m): 3:31am On Jul 06, 2009
You yarn tight my brother. There are lots like that but, you know suck lady might not go for a low lifer even after the sugar she's sitting on licking at home. She'll prefer to add to those sugar at home and that might make the Impo-guy loose at the end of the day if the wife's service provider is rich too.
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by kemist1000: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
yes and this answer is very sincere, the reason is cos i'm 28 yrs old, pregnant with my first child but a widow, i lost my husband 3mths ago, i wont mind meeting this guy or any guy in fact who is ready to take good care of me and take my child as his
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by slimyem: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2012
No!
I wouldnt be in a sex-less marriage for anything in the world and i wouldnt want to have extra-marital affairs either!
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Lexusgs430: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2012
Someone is paying for the milk, while another party is milking!!!
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by BuySilver: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2012
Impotence is a choice

1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by tina527: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
the answer is yes.sincerely yes.that's the type of man am looking for because I don't like sex at all
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
I would be very unhappy that he didn't tell me that before marriage. But if a guy tells me that early on in the relationship, I won't stay. A healthy sex life is crucial to a healthy marriage
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Gelengelen: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rainess:
I would be very unhappy that he didn't tell me that before marriage. But if a guy tells me that early on in the relationship, I won't stay. A healthy sex life is crucial to a healthy marriage
hope u will tell your man thé nimber of abortion you have done.
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hell No except it is treatablecheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Gelengelen:
hope u will tell your man thé nimber of abortion you have done.

The anger of an impotent man
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Gelengelen: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rainess:

The anger of an impotent man
a woman without a womb.
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by chris4gold(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
tina527:
the answer is yes.sincerely yes.that's the type of man am looking for because I don't like sex at all

how market ?
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by SSpeter(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
kemist1000:
yes and this answer is very sincere, the reason is cos i'm 28 yrs old, pregnant with my first child but a widow, i lost my husband 3mths ago, i wont mind meeting this guy or any guy in fact who is ready to take good care of me and take my child as his
because you are in a condition. After giving birth nd d guy is not functioning ur cheating stories will be legendary
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Gelengelen:
a woman without a womb.
Last time I checked I had perfectly normal anatomy. But I guess you would know better than me right
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Ah
Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by CaroLyner(f): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2015
same question goes to you guys. can you marry a barren woman??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry An Impotent Man? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2015
grin the 'chosed' word spoilt this broth op, but well, point absorbed grin ....

Btw, this a dead post cheesy ... Checking out of this hades cheesy

(1) (Reply)

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / See 10 Reasons Why African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets / Sex In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.