Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number (8769 Views)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / How To Get A Girl Number In Less Then Few Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Bwaal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
NEW WAY OF COLLECTING A GIRL'S NUMBER
BOY: hey pweety are on whatapp?
GIRL: yes ofcourse
BOY: can i add you?
GIRL: sure...08137326358
BOY: ok pweety will give you a call
GIRL: you mean. ...........?
BOY: sorry will page you i mean to type
LOL
HAPPY WEEKEND PALS

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by dopeJemi: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
cry
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
TERRIBLE!!!

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Tapout(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
undecidedR u serious??
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
old style...
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Xup with guys and a girl's phone number? u guys are obsessed with this issh... na wa o

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by ikekings1: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Boys will always be boys... Trying every possible means to get a gals phone number..
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
When I add a girl on whatsapp with her phone number...I won't even call her, who get time? undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by ikekings1: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by dopeJemi: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: Xup with guys and a girl's phone number? u guys are obsessed with this issh... na wa o
if we should not ask 4 d phone number, what should we ask 4? Email address?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
mtcheww... Boring.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by AbuMikey(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2013

....and someone would tell me smoking wet weed isn't bad? undecided

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
dopeJemi: if we don't ask 4 d phone number, what should we ask 4? Email address?? undecided
nah! u guys should give ursef a lil' respect. u act like ur life depends on having a girl's fone number. when a guy I like and just met asks for my phone number, that's a turn off. atleast get to know d girl for like 2 weeks b4 u ask for phone number. ur soooooo craazy abt it! choi!
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Tapout(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: Xup with guys and a girl's phone number? u guys are obsessed with this issh... na wa o

dopeJemi: if we don't ask 4 d phone number, what should we ask 4? Email address?? undecided

Help me ask her....maybe we should start asking for birth certificate's undecided....n stop generalising it!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Tolexander: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
What is the problem with gurls' phone numbers?

If a gurl likes you, she won't hesitate to drop her number instead of playing childish pranks.

What if you call her and she isn't responding well, you start saying she's proud or exercising feminine ego. Whereas she had shown you she doesn't want you.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by dopeJemi: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: nah! u guys should give ursef a lil' respect. u act like ur life depends on having a girl's fone number. when a guy I like and just met asks for my phone number, that's a turn off. atleast get to know d girl for like 2 weeks b4 u ask for phone number. ur soooooo craazy abt it! choi!
not dat I do it or something, buh wah if she doesn't stay close, and u not sure if u gonna see her again

4 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: nah! u guys should give ursef a lil' respect. u act like ur life depends on having a girl's fone number. when a guy I like and just met asks for my phone number, that's a turn off. atleast get to know d girl for like 2 weeks b4 u ask for phone number. ur soooooo craazy abt it! choi!
I know its a turn off for most ladies for a guy to ask for her number in first day they met, but what if the girl stay far and vice versa?
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Abbey2sam(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2013

@marthakings maybe you should ask those girls that no guy collecting their number how they feel cry
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Enegod(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
smh
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
dopeJemi: not dat I do it or something, buh wah if she doesn't stay close, and u not sure if u gonna see her again
i know... i understand where ur headed. but common! u cant be THAT interested in a girl ur meeting for d 1st time na. like on monday, i went to d bank (abu mikey is aware- that celestine dude wey no gree commot for atm machine) cos i needed to use d atm machine. then i sighted this very cute guy coming in. when he got closer, d cuteness disappeared. i noticed he was staring at me while he was moving closer. me sef com kukuma maintain wella (dnt judge me! m a girl... datz our thing). i noticed one of his legs was straight while d oda was 'K'ed. hehehe.... he stopped and stood close to a car and was going thru sum stuff in his fone. he acted more like he was waiing for someone. atlast! i withdrew and branched to d market. (d bank was very close to d market). while i left d bank and walked passed him, he came after me. he greeted and I replied(still walking o! doing my sharaka waka... hehehe). he asked if i stayed around and I said yes. i told me he came for a visist. to cut d long story short, his english wasnt fluent... seems he was scared or shy... culdnt figure it awt sha. then, he aked for my numb! i told him i culdnt give him cos we jst met. all this while, he followed me into the market o. an igbo man who sells indomie noticed d guy was bugging me so he shouted:
"Brother, buy her one carton of indomie and she go gree"... lwkmd...
anywaiz, i still refused to give him my numb... he asked if i was on fb or 2go and i said no! that's my life o! i dnt fall cheaply... *no bragging*... he started pleading for my number again... i got pissed and almost shouted no. d whole shakara waka thing don already disappear. i was pissed cos of d bugging. when i tell some one "No", i will love for em to listen. d guy gave reasons for asking like what u said. "he might neva see me again". i just waka pass am go buy d pant and bra wey carry me come market. he eventually went back sha.
i kindda felt bad afterwards... itz natural tho... hmmmm.... martha!

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yeah observed that its easier to collect a girls number via whatsapp, u ask nd she gives w/o hesitation nd gets u thinking what's up really
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bwaal: NEW WAY OF COLLECTING A GIRL'S NUMBER
BOY: hey pweety are on whatapp?
GIRL: yes ofcourse
BOY: can i add you?
GIRL: sure...08137326358
BOY: ok pweety will give you a call
GIRL: you mean. ...........?
BOY: sorry will page you i mean to type
LOL
HAPPY WEEKEND PALS
i sure say na ur number be that. i no go call u :-P
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by dopeJemi: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: i know... i understand where ur headed. but common! u cant be THAT interested in a girl ur meeting for d 1st time na. like on monday, i went to d bank (abu mikey is aware- that celestine dude wey no gree commot for atm machine) cos i needed to use d atm machine. then i sighted this very cute guy coming in. when he got closer, d cuteness disappeared. i noticed he was staring at me while he was moving closer. me sef com kukuma maintain wella (dnt judge me! m a girl... datz our thing). i noticed one of his legs was straight while d oda was 'K'ed. hehehe.... he stopped and stood close to a car and was going thru sum stuff in his fone. he acted more like he was waiing for someone. atlast! i withdrew and branched to d market. (d bank was very close to d market). while i left d bank and walked passed him, he came after me. he greeted and I replied(still walking o! doing my sharaka waka... hehehe). he asked if i stayed around and I said yes. i told me he came for a visist. to cut d long story short, his english wasnt fluent... seems he was scared or shy... culdnt figure it awt sha. then, he aked for my numb! i told him i culdnt give him cos we jst met. all this while, he followed me into the market o. an igbo man who sells indomie noticed d guy was bugging me so he shouted:
"Brother, buy her one carton of indomie and she go gree"... lwkmd...
anywaiz, i still refused to give him my numb... he asked if i was on fb or 2go and i said no! that's my life o! i dnt fall cheaply... *no bragging*... he started pleading for my number again... i got pissed and almost shouted no. d whole shakara waka thing don already disappear. i was pissed cos of d bugging. when i tell some one "No", i will love for em to listen. d guy gave reasons for asking like what u said. "he might neva see me again". i just waka pass am go buy d pant and bra wey carry me come market. he eventually went back sha.
i kindda felt bad afterwards... itz natural tho... hmmmm.... martha!
hmmm! What will u do if u like d person and u wish 2 see him again and he asks 4 ur number?

U like him and wish 2 see him again
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by IAMBREEZY: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Noted
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
dopeJemi: hmmm! What will u do if u like d person and u wish 2 see him again and he asks 4 ur number?

U like him and wish 2 see him again
to be sincere this has happened before. i dnt give em but i collect theirs. itz not like itz my idea o. when he asks for mine and i decline about 5 times(itz not shakara o. i really wanna give him bt i have to decline so i wont appear cheap) hez gonna be like 'ok. why dont u take mine' and i'll collect his and call when i get home. some times, i dnt call o. i will jst delete d numb. i know most of u will be like 'this girl own sef too much. na wetin?' but u pple wnt understand o. chei! i wish u knew me outside nairaland. but have it in mind that martha will never fall in love with a guy at first. i dont know if it will happen in future o bt so far, it has never happened. i can only crush on them(crush and love aint d same o). one silly thing about me is that when i am crushing on a guy, i'll tell him and like magic, after telling him, d crush disappears.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by dopeJemi: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: to be sincere this has happened before. i dnt give em but i collect theirs. itz not like itz my idea o. when he asks for mine and i decline about 5 times(itz not shakara o. i really wanna give him bt i have to decline so i wont appear cheap) hez gonna be like 'ok. why dont u take mine' and i'll collect his and call when i get home. some times, i dnt call o. i will jst delete d numb. i know most of u will be like 'this girl own sef too much. na wetin?' but u pple wnt understand o. chei! i wish u knew me outside nairaland. but have it in mind that martha will never fall in love with a guy at first. i dont know if it will happen in future o bt so far, it has never happened. i can only crush on them(crush and love aint d same o). one silly thing about me is that when i am crushing on a guy, i'll tell him and like magic, after telling him, d crush disappears.
lol! Okay martha smiley
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Azedplus(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
@martha, never go (over) hype all this shakara o, or else go ask aunty Bose. it's always every scenario for it's approach

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Azedplus: @martha, never go (over) hype all this shakara o, or else go ask aunty Bose. it's always every scenario for it's approach
i don hear
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by homiben(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Obviously, dis Martha stil b U17!

4 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
homiben: Obviously, dis Martha stil b U17!
yeeah! m 15... clap for ursef for guessing right :-D
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by mdee1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
abeg go sleep jor,not al girls can be like u.its a turn off 4 u doesnt mean its a turn off 4 a gal even prettier than u.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: to be sincere this has happened before. i dnt give em but i collect theirs. itz not like itz my idea o. when he asks for mine and i decline about 5 times(itz not shakara o. i really wanna give him bt i have to decline so i wont appear cheap) hez gonna be like 'ok. why dont u take mine' and i'll collect his and call when i get home. some times, i dnt call o. i will jst delete d numb. i know most of u will be like 'this girl own sef too much. na wetin?' but u pple wnt understand o. chei! i wish u knew me outside nairaland. but have it in mind that martha will never fall in love with a guy at first. i dont know if it will happen in future o bt so far, it has never happened. i can only crush on them(crush and love aint d same o). one silly thing about me is that when i am crushing on a guy, i'll tell him and like magic, after telling him, d crush disappears.
LOLZ some girls with their shakara sef yes shakara grin

You like a guy and you declined him 5 times because he asked of your number? What if he asked twice and you rejected his request and he left? He wan chop your number ni? And NO! you can't look "cheap" given out your number just for friendship unless you open your legs to a guy for the first time.

I still don't get the "hard to get thing" girls do nowadays undecided I read about your bank stuff you just let the poor guy walk with you for nothing, instead of you to tell him your are not interested in his friendship or give him fake number or original sef and decline his calls he will stop calling you when he get tired. Again you can't look cheap given out your number to a guy who wants to be friend with you, you don't have to reject his request 5 times haba! Kilode he can't chop your number na, abi you put gold for you number ni smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man? / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.