Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship (2016 Views)

How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure / 5 Habits Of Women Who Orgasm Every Single Time With Pictures / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 1:07am On Feb 12, 2016
When it comes to sex, we tend to think the more orgasms, the better. And why not? Orgasms are great. They’re a sign that you’re having a really, really great time. But according to research, hving an orgasm every
time you have sex might not be such a great thing –for your relationship or
your sex life. You see, if you have an orgasm every single time you have sex, you’re going to start expecting them to always happen. This can
lead to viewing or gases as a sign that you’ve been 'successful’ at sex, leading to pressure not only to make sure you climax, but also to ensure your
partner achieves orgasm. If they don’t, you can end up feeling like a failure. The resulting belief that orgasms are an essential part of sex – and that if you don’t achieve one, you’re doing it wrong – is called the ‘orgasm imperative’. Scientists argue that this is a very, very bad thing because of all that negative pressure. The orgasm imperative can actually have negative effects on your relationship, as it makes couples likely to view sex as a goal-driven activity. Which it’s not, FYI. It’s something to be enjoyed. And on the sexual side, all the expectation can make it harder to relax and climax. Oh dear.
So, in short: relax. Try to give each other loads of orgasms, but don’t expect
them. And remember, most importantly, that good sex without an orgasm is still good sex.
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by Drift: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Snooping...

1 Like

Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by hercatonchires(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Good write up but contradictory context. You're supporting and at the same time opposing.

Now ask yourself, does a guy ejaculate everytime he has sex? A reasonable amount of them do(yeah), then why shouldn't gals too orgasm whenever they get laid?
You made mention of negative pressure (that I reckon with)
All they need do is understand themselves better and it'll come normally. Mind you, circumcised gals might find it challenging to have that experience (sowi).
What I expected to see when I read ur topic, I thought you'd relate early orgasm and relationship. It's synonymous to guys premature ejaculation.

Enough said already.

1 Like

Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by khristals(m): 2:59am On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
When it comes to sex, we tend to think the more orgasms, the better. And why not? Orgasms are great. They’re a sign that
you’re having a really, really great time. But according to research,
having an orgasm every
time you have sex might
not be such a great thing –for your relationship or
your sex life. You see, if you have an orgasm every single time you have sex, you’re going to start expecting them to
always happen. This can
lead to viewing orgasms
as a sign that you’ve been
‘successful’ at sex, leading to pressure not only to
make sure you climax, but also to ensure your
partner achieves orgasm,
too. If they don’t, you can end up feeling like a failure. The resulting belief that orgasms are an essential part of sex – and that if you don’t achieve one, you’re doing it wrong – is called the ‘orgasm imperative’. Scientists argue that this is a very, very bad thing because of all that negative pressure. The orgasm imperative
can actually have negative effects on your
relationship, as it makes
couples likely to view sex
as a goal-driven activity.
Which it’s not, FYI. It’s something to be enjoyed. And on the sexual side, all
the expectation can make
it harder to relax and climax. Oh dear.
So, in short: relax. Try to
give each other loads of
orgasms, but don’t expect
them.
And remember, most importantly, that
good sex without an
orgasm is still good sex.
Enjoy it.

...now why would I dig if I ain't looking for gold
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by chriskosherbal(m): 3:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Real gist.

1 Like

Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by Akposkool(m): 3:49am On Feb 12, 2016
I thought orgasms are suppose to be the reason for sex. It's the height of it. Don't preach contrary. If you cant have an orgasm whenever you have sex then you have a problem
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by cruzita(f): 5:53am On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
When it comes to sex, we tend to think the more orgasms, the better. And why not? Orgasms are great. They’re a sign that
having an orgasm every
time you have sex might
your sex life. You see, if you have an orgasm every single time you have sex, you’re going to start expecting them to
always happen. This can
lead to viewing orgasms
partner achieves orgasm,
too. If they don’t, you can end up feeling like a failure. The resulting belief that orgasms are an essential part of sex – and that if you don’t achieve one, you’re doing it wrong – is called the ‘orgasm imperative’. Scientists argue that this is a very, very bad thing because of all that negative pressure. The orgasm imperative
the expectation can make
give each other loads of
them. And remember, most importantly, that
good sex without an
Enjoy it. Nlander gals always lookin for orgasm naughtynaughty, dollyjoy, hateu2, misspicy, cruzita, speechless nd co. Hope yov've heard?
that one no concern me,I NEED ORGASM
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
having an orgasm every
time you have sex might
always happen. This can
lead to viewing orgasms
partner achieves orgasm,
the expectation can make
give each other loads of
good sex without an
Enjoy it. Nlander gals always lookin for orgasm naughtynaughty, dollyjoy, hateu2, misspicy, cruzita, speechless nd co. Hope yov've heard?
Noted but wait ooo who told u that I'm looking for orgasm undecided undecided
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by wordbank(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
that one no concern me,I NEED ORGASM
E dey even show for ur face
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2016
hercatonchires:
Good write up but contradictory context. You're supporting and at the same time opposing.

Now ask yourself, does a guy ejaculate everytime he has sex? A reasonable amount of them do(yeah), then why shouldn't gals too orgasm whenever they get laid?
You made mention of negative pressure (that I reckon with)
All they need do is understand themselves better and it'll come normally. Mind you, circumcised gals might find it challenging to have that experience (sowi).
What I expected to see when I read ur topic, I thought you'd relate early orgasm and relationship. It's synonymous to guys premature ejaculation.

Enough said already.
Yeah well said. I'm simply sayin u shldnt always xpect the best cus it cant/maynt get better only bad. Leavin u unfufilled.
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
khristals:

...now why would I dig if I ain't looking for gold
look for diamonds or crude oil then
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
Noted but wait ooo who told u that I'm looking for orgasm undecided undecided
all romancelanders want a serious orgasm.. esp ladies. True or false?
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2016
wordbank:
E dey even show for ur face
She think say na food
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
all romancelanders want a serious orgasm.. esp ladies. True or false?
False undecided
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
False undecided
Lie mohammed!
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingRex1:
having an orgasm every
time you have sex might
always happen. This can
lead to viewing orgasms
partner achieves orgasm,
the expectation can make
give each other loads of
good sex without an
Enjoy it. Nlander gals always lookin for orgasm naughtynaugh.ty, dollyjoy, hateu2, misspicy, cruzita, speechless nd co. Hope yov've heard?
I mean wats s*x witout 0rgasm?
Re: Having An Orgasm Every Time You Have Sex Might Be Bad For Your Relationship by KingRex1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I mean wats s*x witout 0rgasm?
It can be jst a lovely moment. Get a a plateau nd chill, dnt have to reach the mountain peak

(1) (Reply)

The Romance Diary For Today....lets Hear It / Checkout What It Takes To Marry A Wife In IMO State Nigeria.... / I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Boss Just To Keep My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.