Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) (14483 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Wouldn't it be so much more fun if, instead of hurrying so you get to work on time, you were enjoying getting there by orgasming your way to work with a Love Machine hoverboard?

Your daily commute to work is about to get a whole lot more interesting.
Wouldn't it be so much more fun if, instead of hurrying so you get to work on time, you were enjoying getting there by orgasming your way to work with a Love Machine hoverboard?

People have been talking about this new phenomenon since a video illustrating the use of the Love Machine hoverboard was released.

A young woman was taped riding this toy and seemed to be enjoying orgasmic bliss in the process.

In order to make good use of the Love Machine hoverboard, you'll have to go panty-less or carry them in your backpack or purse, hop on to the Love Machine-stick portion of the hoverboard, and start the pulsating action that not only gets you there but gets you there.

You might enjoy the ride too much and be late to work, but you'll be energized and ready to go.

The Love Machine Hoverboard stars comedian Sydnee Washington as a busy multitasking millennial who uses the Love Machine hoverboard as a way to "squeeze in some much-needed pleasure time."

It is unclear if this is an actual gadget in production or just a funny skit. Whatever the case, it's a pretty fun idea.

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/Love Machine-hoverboard-this-woman-was-taped-giving-herself-an-orgasm-as-she-heads-to-work/

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin ; grin grin ; grin grin ; grin grin ; grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by EmperorLee(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
See no evil lipsrsealed
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by minasota(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2016
ODIEGWU

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016
Wetin we go call this now, konji or na wetin

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2016

lol. this is...effing weird! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Curvinus(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Can't these broads try to not think about sex for at least 10 seconds? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2016
She/he/it looks like a Tranny

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by naijamakossa(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2016
wat a world.. Lols
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by iyamchee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Lol..... it's weird.... the look on her face sha
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by nsiazu: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Did I see anything?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
wat a world..
Lols
U don become female abi

1 Like

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by horlamelekan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by naijamakossa(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:
U don become female abi
hahaha
just pretending to be one
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Which one come be orgasm
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
hahaha

just pretending to be one

Hmmmm

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
crotonite:
Which one come be orgasm
Lol... U know whom to ask na cheesy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by chachanga: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Filthy foolishness, total turn-off sef!

So, u now fink anyone's gonna respect or desire you more just because ur a self-titilating sexxx-junkie who can go round stroking urself in public? I laff out loud.

Don't make her sexier, makes her look more of a wacko psycho- b!tch. Soon they'll be making clownface lady-pubes for guys to be screwwing in the traffic, right?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

Lol... U know whom to ask na cheesy
ok. u're the one. can u please explain what that word mean..pleassee? wink
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by faith551(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
see the lady face like hoverboard , dnt know why it has to be a black woman.
this is just pure stupidity,very soon they might invent a machine that feeds you while you sleep
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

Your daily commute to work is about to get a whole lot more interesting.

People have been talking about this new phenomenon since a video illustrating the use of the Love Machine hoverboard was released.

A young woman was taped riding this toy and seemed to be enjoying orgasmic bliss in the process.

In order to make good use of the Love Machine hoverboard, you'll have to go panty-less or carry them in your backpack or purse, hop on to the Love Machine-stick portion of the hoverboard, and start the pulsating action that not only gets you there but gets you there.

You might enjoy the ride too much and be late to work, but you'll be energized and ready to go.

The Love Machine Hoverboard stars comedian Sydnee Washington as a busy multitasking millennial who uses the Love Machine hoverboard as a way to "squeeze in some much-needed pleasure time."

It is unclear if this is an actual gadget in production or just a funny skit. Whatever the case, it's a pretty fun idea.

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/Love Machine-hoverboard-this-woman-was-taped-giving-herself-an-orgasm-as-she-heads-to-work/

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy WHAT THA FVCKKKK.. cheesy cheesy I just died and came back again ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed can't say what i was thinking but this ish o=is so crazy and so cool, i kinda doubt that lady was really having an orgasm, that ish looks fake, it's all just to make the hover board ad more attractive and appealing..... cool
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. this is...effing weird! lipsrsealed

hmm weird but u like it, u took a mental note to try something crazy like that didn't u.... cheesy cheesy grin grin

girls be loving crazy adventurous things but keeping it inside except of cos when there with crazy fun guys like us... grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Qualer: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:
Wetin we go call this now, konji or na wetin

nooo, this is Jinko! grin grin
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
see that twisted grin.... Haha.. Cloud 90
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by jamalnation(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
WTF
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by AbroadBabe(f): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good..better than guys d!!ck
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by BigJakie: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
AbroadBabe:
Good..better than guys d!!ck

Oh really... So was that how you were born?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Qualer:

nooo, this is Jinko! grin grin
Hahaha... Maybe she's been starved of s3x for a while so she has to do justice to herself by doing d nonsense on d road cheesy cheesy
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy WHAT THA FVCKKKK.. cheesy cheesy I just died and came back again ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed can't say what i was thinking but this ish o=is so crazy and so cool, i kinda doubt that lady was really having an orgasm, that ish looks fake, it's all just to make the hover board ad more attractive and appealing..... cool
I think to her is fun thats y she's doing it in public without giving a fvck of wat people will say or think about her undecided
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by annnikky(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
crotonite:
ok. u're the one. can u please explain what that word mean..pleassee? wink
U're a guy so u suppose to know it or u can as well ask ur fellow guyz.. Lol
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

U're a guy so u suppose to know it or u can as well ask ur fellow guyz.. Lol
All my friends here both male and female don't know!
since you know it, why not say it or will it fetch you a ban?
Re: This Woman Was Taped Giving Herself An Orgasm As She Heads To Work(photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
annnikky:

I think to her is fun thats y she's doing it in public without giving a fvck of wat people will say or think about her undecided

hmmm well i know what u mean but trust me, it seems very crazy, it's more like an ad joor, i know American can crazy and all that but trust me, a black girl nah.. a white maybe.... babe orgasm means she would be wet and weak all over her legs and have juices all over legs and down, she can't be that comfortable and stil standing while having an orgasm....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Refuses To Wash His Clothes / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.