Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? (19088 Views)

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by martyns303(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Personally it feels really awkward, funny and maybe immature to even feel that way, considering the person I am going to get married to has probably been with someone else and has got an ex. But I just can't help that awkward feeling.

A few of my ex are married, one is getting married now, and when I think about the moments we had and shared, how it seems like we would never break up, tearing up each other and now she is getting married to some guy who thinks she's the next best thing after sliced bread. It is really awkward.

I have a friend who have refused to marry a Nigerian because he doesn't want to get married to someone who someone else knows her story.

So guys how do u feel and have you ever attended an ex wedding?

Lalasticala you may take it from here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Like kingkong

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by obiorathesubtle: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2016
the moment you 'ex' someone.. What is expected of you is to consider the person nonexistent..

I don't have the 'feelings'... Because there's no ground to feel.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Haven't seen any of my exes getting married undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by benflin(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Happy cos it shows I uses my properties well for someone to still admire and want them... grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Creamish(f): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Awkward initially but when I get used to the union, it's aight. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
What did u take away from them that still make them single? U are a suspect

but u don enjoy life to have many exes
skarlett:
Haven't seen any of my exes getting married undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by JoeBlocks(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:
Awkward initially but when I get used to the union, it's aight. smiley
Really? Like you attend the wedding? shocked
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Creamish(f): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Really? Like you attend the wedding? shocked

I could if I want to. Funny enuff, all my exes are still friends of mine. I know where to draw the borderline tho. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by JoeBlocks(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
martyns303:
Personally it feels really awkward, funny and maybe immature to even feel that way, considering the person I am going to get married to has probably been with someone else and has got an ex. But I just can't help that awkward feeling.

A few of my ex are married, one is getting married now, and when I think about the moments we had and shared, how it seems like we would never break up, tearing up each other and now she is getting married to some guy who thinks she's the next best thing after sliced bread. It is really awkward.

I have a friend who have refused to marry a Nigerian because he doesn't want to get married to someone who someone else knows her story.

So guys how do u feel and have you ever attended an ex wedding?

Lalasticala you may take it from here.
How sorry is this fellow?. Sincerely speaking bro, you and your friend sound like a losers! Cos only a loser will actually be saying such things. Like seriously at the emboldened

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Smellymouth: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
I felt awful but it wasn't painful Cox I ended erryfin
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Oma307:
What did u take away from them that still make them single? U are a suspect

but u don enjoy life to have many exes

grin grin @suspect, I dunno wat ure talking about
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Just kidding
skarlett:

grin grin @suspect, I dunno wat ure talking about
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by ggrin(f): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
I feel goooooooooood pararararapinpa
Feel good pampam
Feel good pampamundecided

gringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Kennywonders: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
No love lost.

Depending on who she is marrying sha and the timing, imagine her getting married 3 days after our breakup
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Happy & Sad..

All my ex-Girlfriends were fabulous.

Infact I just chatted with one a few days back and we had a good laugh about everything that happened when we were together and the one thing she kept saying was; "Okija, I really thought you would be the one." cry

All the girls that I dated before marriage were all very wonderful girls. I still chat often with all except 1 who really hates me. grin grin

I wish I could have them all as they all had different unique qualities about them that if I could just put them all together, I would form a SUPER ULTIMATE VOLTRON babe. grin

So yeah, I feel happy for them that they are getting married, I feel sad that I wasnt the one who married them afterall.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by fireforfire: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2016
I feel PITY for d new victim......
im referin esp to my last ex

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Lilimax(f): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2016
You should be happy for him/her for yours to come except you're a winch embarassed
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Samexdx(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by alphaconde(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Sad
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
I only have 1 ex but if she got married today I will feel glad for her because that's what matured people do, I don't keep enemity with my ex. That's a waste of energy

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by teekay213(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by megabyte2(f): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
I feel so sad last year March, when I heard he's getting married but happy for him tho
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by goldfish80(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Am stone cold in such situations, I show little or no emotion.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by blazetitov: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
I simply wish them well. Life goes on!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Cokwologu(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2016
I can only wish her all the best in the future, the fact that we couldn't marry ourselves is a pointer that we ain't compatible..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by pauloman83: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Though if I luv her, I will be happy especially if she get married to someone dat has enough to take care of her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
I wasn't able to eat for 2 days. It was hard to bear though I was happy for her.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:
You should be happy for him/her for yours to come except you're a winch embarassed

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by danton(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
confess it was weird to me when she text me...gradually I got used to it...
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by mazizitonene(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2016
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I / Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.