Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82953 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
CaroLyner:
yes christianity came from there no doubt but i once lived in the uk & more than half of their citizens dont attend churches.so stuff that.

that does not make them athesist
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
OneManLegion:

You're irritating me with your logic, or should I say, the conspicuous lack thereof.
What exactly do you mean by your statement above?
You better stop hounding me and quoting me before I troll you mercilessly.

I know English is not even your 3rd language. i rest my xase
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
OneManLegion:

First off, your point is moot because assuming the events you mentioned doesn't vindicate your faith or make the claims therein plausible. It sure as hell doesn't clear off the inconsistencies in your bible.
By the way, your claims that Christianity was a persecuted religion is a big fat lie. Since the modern days, Christianity has been the one doling out the torture and deaths. It's only the bible that the supposed persecution is recorded.

You are the joker. An ignorant joker.
Oya, start mentioning the times Christianity was attacked by elites, or were killed by atheists for refusing to abandon their faith.

You can't come up with any because there's none.
I will tell you when Christianity perpetrated atrocities against non-Christians on account of their faith(or as the Christians saw it, lack of faith). Go and read on the Spanish inquisitions. Go and read about the atrocities of the catholic church in Victorian-age England. Heck, read about the reign of Bloody Mary, who roasted hundreds of Protestants alive.

Don't forget that the people that enslaved your great-grandfather's cousins were Christians too. Oh, you didn't forget? Cool, just wanted to remind you.

Now who is gullible?

P.S if you communicate your disagreements with me rudely again, I'll maul your insolent ass here.

The more U argue the more you show ur ingnorance.
go and google about origin of protestant churchs and the dark ages. the catholic church is part of the elite. the mystrious Babaylon. people like U are far lost than i taught. God u no dey. satan self no know U. go and read about what i asked u to do. learner.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
oglalasioux:

Wrong.

They are blessed because they know their destiny is in their hard work and not at the benevolence of a selective god like the god of Christianity and Islam. They are blessed because they know religion is a fraud. Hell fire is nothing but a tool to make you obey without question.

but they brought that same religeon to you.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
chiddyok:
So a so called 'loving' God, would roast his children for eternity?... Which imperfect sane father would burn his child's hand for stealing from him? God is love, or so the Christian holy book says.

Hell fire is real. and not for eternity as people miss interpret it.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Psylas:
the Bible is outdated and trash

That same bible have changed the lives of murderers,rapists,thieves,fraudesters, occultists ,prositutes,criminals, name it. into good people . which your science,newspaper,harry porter book ,magazines could not do.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
onyxo76:
no problem , we will know if hell exists when the time comes, only that the time to escape will no longer be there..

the same way people doubted AIDS till it killed many people. HELL is real. stop decieving yourself.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
onyxo76:
no problem , we will know if hell exists when the time comes, only that the time to escape will no longer be there..

the same way people doubted AIDS till it killed many people. HELL is real. stop decieving yourself
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
freecocoa:
What's there to do? Even if there's hell, I'm not going there because I haven't done anything to deserve it and yes, I don't believe in God.

Idiot this world u came into was it by ur chioce.? so you think u also have a say on who will go to hell and by what means.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
seggzz:

Are you righteous? From what I know all are sinners? I'm sure you don't obey the law of Moses. Therefore you will end up a sinner when you die. Book of leviticus chapter 19 made me know that all Christians are sinners. Do you eat meat? Barb your hair? What of wearing fabrics clothes? And many more.

So to your points now, if you find out there is hell and God, you would be more punish than the others. This is because you know the law and you can't follow it. You will surely die as sinner because no humans can obey all that laws.

Lies. their are people serving GOD faithfully stop decieving Yourself.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
seggzz:

You got it wrong by saying there is hell fire? God created humans as you believe and that same God want to roast them on fire. Is that God fair enough? Can you yourself roast your son on fire because he lied? How come the all mercy God want to roast sinners on fire?

Did you just call devil? Who is the creator of free will? Why must you punish someone for doing what you wanted. You wanted free will in men and you still punish them, ehn?

But Humans burn and kill their fellow humans willingly. so God will not judge such people.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
seggzz:

For your information, I'm not an atheist, I'm a free thinker. I believe there is a creator but not the one in religion.

The God in your religion is too wicked to follow. He wants to roast people on fire. He kills and asked people not to kill; He lies and asked people not to lie and many others.

Why is faith only the requirements to enter heaven and not laws?

U are a proper fool. If men with power could do all this evil in this world without been questioned by U. how much more God Almighty who made U without requesting for ur opinion. secondly what lie did God Lie.?
so if governments can fight wars and kill. so God who owns everything including humans can not kill when he pleases. faith is only a demonstration of your alligenance to GOD . the bible says faith without Works is dead. you cannot say you have faith and still disobey God's moral laws. their are laws and they require faith in GOD for you to live properly by that law.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
shumuel:

kikiki Lol grin i laugh at both of you in chinese, so you don't believe in Hell ? SMH you go to sleep and wakes up to the heat & ray of the Sun and you are still asking for proof, do you mean the God who created the Sun can't create Hell ?

Brothers if you don't believe, then take the Sun as the dreded 'Hell fire' its a perfect example.

Lol..bros atheism is the closest thing to Autism .
they are just illogical beings
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I told yu to summarize and you craftily dodged the questions. Perhaps , its because you have no concrete answer. How does metal flying or discovering more planets contradict what's in the bible. Or were you told metals flew In the bible? Bring up relevant points to buttress your liberal thoughts. OGA, HOW WAS HUMAN CREATED, SIMPLE QUESSTION!!! #write a 3line sentence to explain the Creation of man, stop beating around the bush!

guy free this clown. Lol...atheist are just fools. no1 rule only a living thing can ever create another living thing. so tell me how evolution or science will just make man. tell me how a stone will become man .
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
seggzz:

This your question is not a day question. It's not just a page write-up. Do you think your God created humans? Do you believe in gravity? Do you believe in evolution? I look to science to answer the questions of the universe. There was once a notion that we have only one planet and heaven is the cloud we see above. But today, science has made us know that there about ten planets and still searching..... We were no longer seeing the atmosphere again as heaven. Science are still in process of discovering things. Thank God for scientists who discovered Ebola cure. Many things that are beliefs before are proven wrong today. Can you believe metal can fly in the sky?

Spontaneous Generation
How does the evolutionist explain the existence
of that first one-celled animal from which all life
forms supposedly evolved? For many years the
medieval idea of spontaneous generation was the
accepted explanation. According to Webster,
spontaneous generation is "the generation of
living from nonliving matter … [it is taken] from
the belief, now abandoned, that organisms found
in putrid organic matter arose spontaneously
from it."
Simply stated, this means that under the proper
conditions of temperature, time, place, etc.,
decaying matter simply turns into organic life.
This simplistic idea dominated scientific thinking
until 1846, when Louis Pasteur completely
shattered the theory by his experiments. He
exposed the whole concept as utter foolishness.
Under controlled laboratory conditions, in a
semi-vacuum, no organic life ever emerged from
decaying, nonliving matter. Reluctantly it was
abandoned as a valid scientific issue. Today no
reputable scientist tries to defend it on a
demonstrable basis. That is why Webster says it
is "now abandoned." It never has been and never
can be demonstrated in the test tube. No present
process is observed that could support the idea
of spontaneous generation. Obviously, if
spontaneous generation actually did take place in
the distant past to produce the first spark of life,
it must be assumed that the laws that govern life
had to be completely different from what they are
now. But wait a minute! This won't work either,
because the whole evolutionary theory rests upon
the assumption that conditions on the earth have
remained uniform throughout the ages.
Do you begin to see the dilemma of the
evolutionists in explaining that first amoeba, or
monad, or whatever formed the first cell of life? If
it sprang up spontaneously from no previous life,
it contradicts a basic law of nature that forms the
foundation of the entire theory. Yet, without
believing in spontane¬ous generation, the
evolutionist would have to acknowledge
something other than natural forces at work—in
other words, God. How do they get around this
dilemma?
Dr. George Wald, Nobel Prize winner of Harvard
University, states it as cryptically and honestly as
an evolutionist can:
"One has only to contemplate the magnitude
of this task to concede that the spontaneous
generation of a living organism is
impossible. Yet here we are—as a result, I
believe, of spontaneous generation."
Scientific American, August 1954.
That statement by Dr. Wald demonstrates a much
greater faith than a religious creationist can
muster. Notice that the great evolutionary
scientist says it could not have happened. It was
impossible. Yet he believes it did happen. What
can we say to that kind of faith? At least the
creationist believes that God was able to speak
life into existence. His is not a blind faith in
something that he concedes to be impossible.
So here we are, face to face with the first
contradiction of evolution with a basic law of
science. In order to sustain his humanistic
explanation of the origin of life, he must accept
the exploded, unscientific theory of spontaneous
generation. And the big question is this: Why is
he so violently opposed to the spontaneous
generation spoken of in the Bible? A miracle of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
seggzz:

I looked to science to answer questions on creation of humans and universe. I believe creation of human and the universe is muddled among evolution, abiogenesis and the big bang theory. If God is the creator of human I don't think that God is the God of your Bible. The same God can't just approve slavery and evil things on the people he created.

Let any
reasonable mind contemplate the alternatives for
a moment. Doesn't it take more faith to believe
that chance could produce life than it does to
believe infinite intelligence could produce it?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
seggzz:
Is your Bible God perfect?
Over 100000000000000000000000000000000000% perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by onyxo76(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
blueAgent:

the same way people doubted AIDS till it killed many people. HELL is real. stop decieving yourself
i never doubted in existence of hell or heaven..read my posts well
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Ejytex(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before, She go know say hellfire no be play,
Hahahaha funny u bro
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Princewell2012(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before,
She go know say hellfire no be play,
I guess, she don't know what she was doing, or saying
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
onyxo76:

Sorry ,i was not refering to U. i just used your qoute
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
onyxo76:

Sorry bro ,i was not refering to U. i just used your qoute it was just an opinion not particularly about U.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Psylas(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
blueAgent:

That same bible have changed the lives of murderers,rapists,thieves,fraudesters, occultists ,prositutes,criminals, name it. into good people . which your science,newspaper,harry porter book ,magazines could not do.

You can't prove your claims, people who read the bible commit the highest crime to humanity and most immoral.

Compare religious people or country to non religious
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by oglalasioux(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
blueAgent:

but they brought that same religeon to you.

Good point!

They brought it to deceive us. Now they are trying all they can to tell us it's all a joke but we won't listen.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Princewell2012(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Atlantian:
Me too. The entire concept of hell in religion is a farce. I heard I have to die to go to either heaven or hell. And I ask, since I am told I will be a ghost or spirit when I die. Can fire really burn spirit or ghost ? I know one life, and it is the one I am living now, and I intend to live it to the full, whatever comes afterwards, need not concern me.

Hmmmm this why we need a litle more knowledge of the bible.

And God took sound from the earth and formed man and breath into his noseril, man became a living soul.

Now when man felled, God told man (ADAM) dust you are, and to dust you shall returned.

Roman 6:23. The consequence of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus christ our Lord.

Now note that word.
Through Jesus christ.

When you believe in him, even though you die you shall live again. He practicalized it when he died and raise up again from the dead, now he is going to live forever in paradise, which mean a place of enjoyment where dia is no sickness or death.

Only those who believed on him will enjoy this previlage.

But those who hate him will be cut off, destroyed, perish, and will never have the opotunity to exist again forever, for they shall remain dust forever. My brother that is the main purpose Jesus came on this earth, to give us everlasting life. And this is the true gospel, believe it and you shall be save.
And that's the secret of the word of God. Jesus is the word of God.
God is not burning anybody with fire forever.

Ok, let's look at it this way, when God destroyed the generation of noah with water, do they remain in water forever
2. When he destroyed the country of sodom and gomoarah with fire and sulfur, were they. Burn forever
Jesus said it loud and clear, as it is with the people of noah so shall it be with this very generation, what do you undersand by that

Because you use fire to destroy something or someone, do they now remain in that fire forever

Even the wife of lot that turned into a piller of salt, was that woman breathing or living and still receiving pain, while she is at it as a piller of salt

Job 14:14 says if a man dies shall he live again No pain or remembrace of anything. Eccl. Read the book of ecclesiates very well.

My brober, according to my gospel, have I encourage you to continue to sin The truth must surely remains the truth, john 8:32, says you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

My dear Jesus loves you, he died for you, he came to give you life not just live but abundant live, john 10:10 he is not a thieve nor a robber but a good sheperd. The reason why he came on this earth is to give you life.

The question. Should be why is he giving you life Were you not living before, yes the answer is yes you were not living immedietely adam ate that fruit, adam died spiritually, even if adam decided or were able to live one thousand years, Adam will still die. Methuselah lived 969 years but the bible made us to understand that, he methuselah still die Do you now get the gist? But initially they were supposed to live forever.

But Jesus came to give us that very live that was stolen in the garden Eden. Dear embrace him today as your Lord and presonal saviour, and he will give you the gift of eternal live, even though you die he will raiserate you and you will live forever. My brother life is sweet, and that's why nobody wants to die. My dear brother only in him you have hope, otherwise you will never exist again as you have said ealier In your post.

But it will never be your portion, marry Jesus today because he lives forever you too will live forever wherever he is. Shalom.
May God bless you.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Psylas(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
blueAgent:

U are a proper fool. If men with power could do all this evil in this world without been questioned by U. how much more God Almighty who made U without requesting for ur opinion. secondly what lie did God Lie.?
so if governments can fight wars and kill. so God who owns everything including humans can not kill when he pleases. faith is only a demonstration of your alligenance to GOD . the bible says faith without Works is dead. you cannot say you have faith and still disobey God's moral laws. their are laws and they require faith in GOD for you to live properly by that law.

Your reasoning is zero!

I know if God ask you to kill person..... you will obey

Fuc.k God!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Psylas(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
blueAgent:

guy free this clown. Lol...atheist are just fools. no1 rule only a living thing can ever create another living thing. so tell me how evolution or science will just make man. tell me how a stone will become man .
But you believe God came from nowhere then use sand abi na cement to create you

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Psylas:
But you believe God came from nowhere then use sand abi na cement to create you

God was never created.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Psylas:

Your reasoning is zero!

I know if God ask you to kill person..... you will obey

Fuc.k God!

I laugh at U. the funny thing is u are neither for God or usefull to the devil. and u lack logic.
so it is right for you to pass judgement on God but .God is not allowed to do that.

well God can never ask any one to kill for him. people do it in the name of God does not make God responsible for it.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
oglalasioux:

Good point!

They brought it to deceive us. Now they are trying all they can to tell us it's all a joke but we won't listen.

U are ignorant and confused.
go and google about New World order and their satanic plans against christain religeon. you will understand why they are fighting it.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Psylas:

You can't prove your claims, people who read the bible commit the highest crime to humanity and most immoral.

Compare religious people or country to non religious

When you accuse christains pls specify or note that their are genuine bornagains christains who do the rght thing and live by bible standands and their are religeous people who cliam to be christains but commit most of the evils. so stop accusing christainity of been evil becos of few people.

secondly athesist Mao was responsible for the death of millions of chinese people. same atheists promote homosexuality,transgender,peodphile,rape,robbery, e.t.c
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by oglalasioux(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
blueAgent:

U are ignorant and confused.
go and google about New World order and their satanic plans against christain religeon. you will understand why they are fighting it.

It's only religious bigots that rush to insult whenever someone has a different view from them. You live in a world of New World Order. You use it's technology in 98% of your life yet you term it satanic.

To prove your love for your god and your religion stop using things produced by the New World Order. Why don't you even commit suicide so you'll not be in the world to be corrupted by the satanic New World Order.

Christianity and Islam should be fought to a halt because they are fake, anti human and anti progress. You can go jump into a lake for all I care.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.