Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82958 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

My dear brother, who told you evolution has stalled?
What made you believe that 1000 years is significant in the time-scale of evolution?
Evolution takes MILLIONS OF YEARS, not a couple of thousand years. I think you may want to read on that.
As regards the big-bang theory, I'm an not in the science field but I'm sufficiently knowledgable about the topic to tell you that the big-bang theoretically occurred via the explosion cause by the contact of matter and anti-matter(also called the god-particle) on a very massive scale.
I never said evolution has stalled. I agree that proper evolution takes million years. It doesn't just 1000 years for a complete evolution. But still, the way they think 1000 years ago is different now.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Masterclass32: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Okay let's talk about the "big-bang".....what causedd the big bang, yea yea science say explosion led to the scattering of planets bla bla, but what led to the big bang to first occur, science do not know......
About evolution; we'v been taught in biology that man evolved from one form to now complex form. But the question is, why has the evolution stopped? Why hasn't man evolved since over a 1000years. We still share similar body features with our ancestors of a 1000yrs. Why has the evolution stalled?

Science seeks for proof yet science hasn't been able to prove the theory of evolution satisfactorily. They say man came from lesser life forms. The lessers life forms themselves came from chemicals that started forming on their own 'in the begining'. They said the mixture of a these chemicals and gases (they called it Cosmic soup) gave birth to the first life forms. They've not been able to prove that this so-called cosmic actually 'cooked' itself.

Their greatest challange has been proving that life came from these chemicals. Its a well known fact in the science circles that 'life begets life'. A life form must produce a life form. Life can't come out of a lifeless thing. So how did the first life form come out of the so-called cosmic soup? It hasn't been proved yet evolution is being taught in schools. Some of the things we are being taught are actually lies.

Evolution, at best, is a guess, not a fact. They have, in their desperation to promote evolution, falsified many so-called fossils just to prove evolution to be correct. There has been a hoax or two but one of the most famous is the 'Piltdown man', where they used synthetic materials to create a so-called half human half monkey ancestor of man. Google 'Piltdown man', if u may, to get a better idea.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by promise10: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I told yu to summarize and you craftily dodged the questions. Perhaps , its because you have no concrete answer. How does metal flying or discovering more planets contradict what's in the bible. Or were you told metals flew In the bible? Bring up relevant points to buttress your liberal thoughts. OGA, HOW WAS HUMAN CREATED, SIMPLE QUESSTION!!! #write a 3line sentence to explain the Creation of man, stop beating around the bush!
That's how they used to dodge.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

My dear brother, who told you evolution has stalled?
What made you believe that 1000 years is significant in the time-scale of evolution?
Evolution takes MILLIONS OF YEARS, not a couple of thousand years. I think you may want to read on that.
As regards the big-bang theory, I'm an not in the science field but I'm sufficiently knowledgable about the topic to tell you that the big-bang theoretically occurred via the explosion cause by the contact of matter and anti-matter(also called the god-particle) on a very massive scale.
Lool, you see my guy. The age of the earth is a very touchy subject to me. Because I graduated from the dept of geology. And the geological time frame talks about fossils found millionss and millions yrs ago. But according to the bible, the earth is just a FEW THOUSANDS OLD. So if you say evolution spans over millions of years, you'd be speaking as a scientist. But according to christianity. The bible letss us know that lthis earth isn't up to 100,00yrs old. So this is another debate bro" lol
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU A PHILOSOPHER?
Nope, sir.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
promise10:

That's how they used to dodge.
I have given him the clear answer. Evolution is the process whereby primitive life gives rise to different and more complex life. That's all it is. It starts with something and produces other somethings, and the better somethings persist. It usually takes millions of years for a complete revolution.

Abiogenesis is the process whereby primitive life was created in the first place. We don't know how this happened, though there are hypotheses (one experiment zapped mini-lightning into a sample of primitive Earth's atmosphere and produced amino acids - not life, but quite close).
Abiogenesis was a chemical process, and it could afford to be extremely unlikely because it only had to happen once. Abiogenesis starts with a non-organic compound and produces a one-in-a-zillion organic something, once. Not hard to accept; it's a big, old planet and there were a zillion chances to do it.

My questions for only you to answer.
If a god can have existed forever, why can't the universe have always existed in some form? The universe is a lot simpler than a god must be. And if the universe can't have existed forever, how can you know that a god has, other than by declaring it? Whatever constraints you place on the universe to necessitate God, you immediately have to break them to ALLOW God to exist.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Masterclass32:

Science seeks for proof yet science hasn't been able to prove the theory of evolution satisfactorily. They say man came from lesser life forms. The lessers life forms themselves came from chemicals that started forming on their own 'in the begining'. They said the mixture of a these chemicals and gases (they called it Cosmic soup) gave birth to the first life forms. They've not been able to prove that this so-called cosmic actually 'cooked' itself.

There greatest challange has been proving that life came from these chemicals. Its a well known fact in the science circles that 'life begets life'. A life form must produce a life form. Life can't come out of a lifeless thing. So how did the first life form come out of the so-called cosmic soup? It hasn't been proved yet evolution being taught in schools. Some of the things we are being taught a actually lies.

Evolution, at best, is a guess, not a fact. They have, in their desperation to promote evolution, falsified many so-called fossils just to prove evolution to be correct. There has been a hoax or another but one of the most famous is the 'Piltdown man', where they used synthetic materials to create a half human half monkey ancestor of man. Google 'Piltdown man', if u may, to get a better idea.

You're mixing the origin of the universe up with the origin of life.
Science never claimed to have all the answers, of course not! What science claims is, you can't rely on a book that cites fairytale events without proofs to back 'em up as fact. Science needs proofs! Hard-facts! And the religions just don't have 'em. Religions advocate for faith, unfortunately, if scientists depended on faith, we won't be arguing this over Nairaland today.

Back to the subject of evolution, science claims that life originally started as simple single prokaryotic organisms before undergoing the quantum leap to the more complex eukaryotic organisms which continued to evolve upwards till it reached apes and onwards to humans.
Science admits that there's still a lot they don't know, but what they do know is the earth is 1.6 billion years old and the whole life on earth wasn't made in 6 days as some folktales suggest.

In spite of all this, I still believe in a higher power until I get more convincing arguments from the scientists. I must be quick to tell you that as incomplete and unconvincing as science's postulation is, it's still more credible than the religious accounts.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by IJOBA2: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
Nope, sir.
WHAT DID YOU STUDY IN UNIVERSITY?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by wirinet(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before,
She go know say hellfire no be play,

tire dey burn burn human body to ashes but soul no fit burn. Dem say na only the pain of the fire you go feel but the fire .ni fit burn your soul body. So in theory the soul cannot be destroyed.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
IJOBA2:
WHAT DID YOU STUDY IN UNIVERSITY?
Lol. I'm an undergraduate of Law in Unilorin. I'm in my 400 level.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by lrmushh(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

#ImAlsoProudImGoingToHell
Someone is too intelligent to understand the simplicity behind salvation and making heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Okay now I get you. Its good you believe in God. Well as wee christians, we are to believe and do all that's in the bible. In the end, LOVE is seen as the biggest commandment. I'm not one who says christianity is the most superior form of religion. But its one I have known about, and I agree with its norms & teachings. Because the basis for the christian movement is LOVE. But I'll advice you dig deeper into religion and find the true one. You cannot just say You believe in God and don't know nada about who you believe in. Search for this God you believe in, seek out reviews from all forms of religion and settle with that your instincts tells you itss right! Coz to me, No religion is more superior . The diff Religion is just a spiritual bond!
Are you dodging my question? I'm waiting
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Masterclass32: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2016
OneManLegion:

You're mixing the origin of the universe up with the origin of life.
Science never claimed to have all the answers, of course not! What science claims is, you can't rely on a book that cites fairytale events without proofs to back 'em up as fact. Science needs proofs! Hard-facts! And the religions just don't have 'em. Religions advocate for faith, unfortunately, if scientists depended on faith, we won't be arguing this over Nairaland today.

Back to the subject of evolution, science claims that life originally started as simple single prokaryotic organisms before undergoing the quantum leap to the more complex eukaryotic organisms which continued to evolve upwards till it reached apes and onwards to humans.
Science admits that there's still a lot they don't know, but what they do know is the earth is 1.6 billion years old and the whole life on earth wasn't made in 6 days as some folktales suggest.

In spite of all this, I still believe in a higher power until I get more convincing arguments from the scientists. I must be quick to tell you that as incomplete and unconvincing as science's postulation is, it's still more credible than the religious accounts.

This is exactly why I posted my comment - to bring to our notice that our darling science doesn't have all of the answers (u seem to know that already).

Like I told u before, some things are better accepted thru revelation than explained 'emperically'. Don't get me wrong. Science is wonderful and has been of immense help to man but there are certain realities of existence that the human mind of scientists can never comprehend and therefore cannot explain. Most of these delve into the spiritual. In these areas, science has no clue.

U choose to belief science. I belive the Bible. I believe that's fair enough .

Meanwhile I didn't mix up nothing. Cosmic soup theory (some call it the primordial soup theory) talks about the origin of life.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by wirinet(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2016
lrmushh:

Someone is too intelligent to understand the simplicity behind salvation and making heaven.

Salvation from what or whom? And why are you Christians more interested in making heaven than making it here on earth?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Masterclass32:

This is exactly why I posted my comment - to bring to our notice that our darling science doesn't have all of the answers (u seem to know that already).

Like I told u before, some things are better accepted thru revelation than explained 'emperically'. Don't get me wrong. Science is wonderful and has been of immense help to man but there are certain realities of existence that the human mind of scientists can never comprehend and therefore cannot explain. Most of these delve into the spiritual. In these areas, science has no clue.

U choose to belief science. I belive the Bible. I believe that's fair enough .
Of course, it is and I do respect your views.
However, you should remember that the list of things that people thought science can't explain grows smaller by generation. If you doubt this, ask yourself if people, in the 18th centur, thought humans in different ends of the world will be able to converse; if it will take mere hours to traverse lands and seas spanning thousands of kilometers; if humans will walk on the moon.
See, there are spiritual powers of course, Jesus performed many miracles according to the bible, but he never put a human in space.

Whatever happens, remember that no measure of faith has ever taken a man to the moon before.
Only science does that.
There are plans currently underway to take people to Mars (a planet that millions of kilometres away from us)...only science can do this.
Thanks.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Akious2k2(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
funny how whites arent religious yet most of their countries are so blessed
OBA Ajoke Aiye, OBA Asake Orun... GOD is not human... HE will do HIS part for everybody in this world and then Bless those that also did their part (Here in this world) in the hereafter... Gerrit?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Masterclass32: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2016
OneManLegion:

Of course, it is and I do respect your views.
However, you should remember that the list of things that people thought science can't explain grows smaller by generation. If you doubt this, ask yourself if people, in the 18th centur, thought humans in different ends of the world will be able to converse; if it will take mere hours to traverse lands and seas spanning thousands of kilometers; if humans will walk on the moon.
See, there are spiritual powers of course, Jesus performed many miracles according to the bible, but he never put a human in space.

Whatever happens, remember that no measure of faith has ever taken a man to the moon before.
Only science does that.
There are plans currently underway to take people to Mars (a planet that millions of kilometres away from us)...only science can do this.
Thanks.

Ok. Big ups to science, but I still grapple my Bible with both hands and feet. I know am more assured with it.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramon92:
I know the Spiritual realm is real, but prove that hell is real...
just look at the sun fire then u wil know there is hell fire
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by atura: 2:05am On Feb 13, 2016
As you declare so shall it be. Catch the fun if you can.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by raf2angel: 2:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

Becarefull of what you wish for
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 2:58am On Feb 13, 2016
raf2angel:
Becarefull of what you wish for
He is wishing good thing for himself. Some said he'll is grave. The common place all dead people go.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Are we sure it's not just a figurative expression
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nelico: 6:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramon92:

My dear, repent today and submit ur life to Jesus christ. God loves us all and its not his wish that any should perish. Heaven is REAL, hell is real. If u suffered pain when part of ur body is accidentally hurt by fire, then imagine the eternal calamity that will befall those that reject the truth forever. If u have dreams & in it u remember ur past events & interact with people, then certainly, then ask ur self where that ur soul will stay forever after death- heaven or hell. Dont be victim of the numerous warnings by God.
I pray that God touch & transform u. If u have idea of millions of souls lavishing in anguish in hell, u will become a fire brand christian fom today. Rush to any living church & make peace with God. Note: church going does not imply truth christianity. U must have personal relationship with God for ur soul to be saved from dreaded judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by truthisbittar12: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2016
definately it await u.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Hishowlau(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2016
Endtime topic, with lots of endtime coment.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by hahn(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:

Boss put me down for a mansion

Yes sir! Contact me for the account details to make payment grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Aleora(f): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Some people sha

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/can-you-imagine-this-photo.html
though u c dis white I wonder if dem get sense at all
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by tayorx(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2016
I'd rather live in d street of heaven than 2 build a castle in hell.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by artsoft1: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramon92:
Prove to me that you have brain. or have you seen your brain before?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by gentletalkaktiv: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
CaroLyner:
funny how whites arent religious yet most of their countries are so blessed
That's because they know the right things and they do them asap.It doesn't necessarily have to do with religion.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Kirinwa: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2016
Ramon92:

Prove that the spiritual realm is real.

Asking a baby to prove that earth exists? That there's another world outside the mothers womb.

Asking a villager to prove that America exists and there are white people?

Humans seem to believe what they see, does not mean that what they don't see does not exist.

There are inventions that will shock you, which you may doubt with your life, but yes it does exist!
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
kirchofff:
are u kind of black-mailing God?
It is you guys with your concept of hell that blackmail your members in to behaving or they get roasted for eternity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.