Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit (47895 Views)

Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Phame: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi.
you need to open ur head and learn.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by xtophy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Efcc,pmb,Lai Mohammed & media propaganda,.,
. Government filled with lies will end up bankrupting naija,,,
same way they accused metuh & now metuh is the one chasing them in court..
pls Efcc should stop doing there job on the media coz we are yet to see any conviction & the total amount realized so far in the daaukigate saga..
Efcc come to the media to announce $ while the country is going to borrow coz the economy is shrinking . Each day efcc goes to the media to accuse innocent ppl tht are not proven guilty bythe court of law yet of corruption.
intact,we are tired of efcc & this govt,..wish tommorrow is 2019 election so tht I can do the needful
must you be mad

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Pidggin(f): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
.... meanwhile exchange rate is N325 to $1, zombies keep listening to propaganda while you perish
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
King of thieves everywhere

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by harmless011: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Did I hear one million dollars if this is confirm to be true their jail term should be I million years.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
That's great

Utilize that money right away because Nigerians are hungry, and make the looters serve due punishments.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Adminisher: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jonathan should be arrested, dragged naked and in hand cuffs and shot.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by callJesu: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria will eventually be revived by God

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by tonychristopher: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Damayor12:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/78520/arms-deal-efcc-arrests-ex-cas-amosus-wife-recovers-1m-in-soakaway-pit

That's what we meant by shits

That money is full of shits
The woman full of shits
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by martineinstein(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerians and corruption are like magnet and iron

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by asha80(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chai Lara baby I wish I was your sugar boy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by maestroz: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
if this news is true, naija don finish.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi.

you are a bassbond and frugal frutative human,i

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by olatex25(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
still wondering how These so call Effc trace money into soakaway where defecation are store.... hmm smells shit

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by erico2k2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
amacastel:
Have said it and continue to say it the problem we have in this country is the civil servants cos politicians are learners wia they are all sector of the civil service is so corrupt that even devil bow his cap for them
True word.we get blinded by stealing of politicians. The worst criminals are the civil servant
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Adminisher: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pidggin:
.... meanwhile exchange rate is N325 to $1, zombies keep listening to propaganda while you perish

If Amosu's lawyers or family don't come out to deny it, believe it.
All these talks about propaganda are LIES.

All the accussed people are GUILTY. I don't think we have even seen the worst of it. Any INTELLIGENT PERSON who is not a coward will see it clearly. The Nigerian Airforce is currently No 12 in Africa and we have spent billions of dollars.
What happened to the money?.
The ultimate proof of guilt is what we acquired compared with what we got. People who want to argue can take a sheet of paper and do the sums. Just don't tell me it is all propaganda and expect me to swallow your own propaganda against the other alleged propaganda

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
In Jimi Disu's voice, behind every successful looter, there's WOMAN! My Woman...My ...
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
In Jimi Disu's voice, behind every successful looter, there's WOMAN! My Woman...My ...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by MrPresident1: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dem don serve us one for the weekend.

Propaganda government of saints.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by CadetJayKay(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
PMB is really working,though some myt see it as selective justice but I don't care.Let all d looters b arrested, though I have neva voted for Pmb but he has impressed me thus far. To all dem looters I say Baba arrest dem all.Nigeria is finally working though I still bliv some looters hiding under d banner of APC need to b arrested too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by 4nobody4every1: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
jaybee3:
Ojigbijibijigbi
.............Dayum, Nigeria has been plundered and raped by fidifi cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by truthspeaks: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by fxid10(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
bettercreature:
Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin E dey pain you
E dey pain wela. People like him should be on efcc custody too.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by 4nobody4every1: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
........Oh l miss those chimpanzees they need to be let loosed, given to the EFCC with 90 koboko laced with chilly pepper to whip all the thieving politicians in Nigeria grin grin cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by xxgig(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
PAINGAIN:
So since may of last year when buhari bcame president the only thing i keep hearing is billion this, billion that. Like fayose asked a while ago, how much has d fg recovered, i mean like how much money have they recovered and if any, what are d monies being used for? Efcc keeps seeing billions and arresting people but no results. This corruption fight dey somehow walahi. Modified:: ftc on fp. I dedicate this to all d non criminal nigerians. They can try but they"ll never pull us down.

If the government decides to use non conventional means to recover this monies u'll be among those crying foul.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Jossylalaski: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please what we want to hear is that is these men and their a complies are prosecuted and sentence to jail. This will serve as a deterant to others who may want to emulate them.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by onyxo76(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
with all these billions being discovered here and there, why can't there be an executive order to banks holding these funds to release them to the appropriate quarters? this $1 million discovered where does it go to? discoveries and probes everyday but nothing being recovered.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Nathe11: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
wow...epic..#soakaway!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by elampiro(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pidggin:

Our currency is still doing well compared to some other countries suffering similar problems of fall in oil price and corruption. Venezuela currency fell from about less than 200 to $1 to over 1,000 to $1 within a year.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by Acho20: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
All dis money EFCC are recovering in who account dere paid it into
Re: EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit by WaffenSS(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

All you do is call lalasticlala on every single thread.

Someone ought to find you, tie you up, beat the hell out of you with a broken bottle, set you on fire, and put off the flames by pissing on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. / Wike: FG Politicising COVID-19 Response. Lagos Got N10 Billion, Rivers Got None / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.