Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. (647 Views)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by gohzieh(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Saw this today on facebook and it got me wondering if people can actually do this for the sake of so called valentine. Share your thoughts

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
where is the picture?
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
I told you to fry the egg but you boiled it abi? It's over grin
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by gohzieh(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Lols.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by refiner(f): 12:58am On Feb 13, 2016
lol....funny
its Saturday already!.....Sunday is loading ...grin
Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by Jerryspryng: 1:05am On Feb 13, 2016
U want sunday to come quick abi Its over!!!

I call u DARLING and you called
me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling
my mother
a BEE. No respect for in- laws,
pack your,
bags. its over!

1 Like

Re: Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend Before Valentine. by gohzieh(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Leicster city vs arsenal fc

(1) (Reply)

Five Golden Rules For Wives To Keep There Husband And There Home Happy / Do You Like My Profile Pics / True Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.