Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! (4157 Views)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

What are you talking about?

I am the one saying that you can't make assumptions.

You are the one coming to a firm conclusion, detective permanentgrace.
sinequanon:

Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by permanentgrace(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2016
sinequanon:

My conclusion is in affirmation cos i'm an eye-witness who right there saw as events unfolded while your assumptions hold no water.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by ImpactWorld(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Don't jump into conclusion ffs It could be his granddaughter.
Or even her driver. Not everything is as it seems
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by sinequanon: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
permanentgrace:

My conclusion is in affirmation cos i'm an eye-witness who right there saw as events unfolded while your assumptions hold no water.

I haven't made any assumptions. You have.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by AVRecruit: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
it is not because of sex per say. its because of youthful sex... its the appeal of youth.... its a power young girls have been given up to a certain age maybe 23... besides the old man is giving away the power willingly but I am sure he has his limits.
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by firstking01(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Some men are dogs but in a human incarnation undecided
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by firstking01(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chickychic:
I tell you this is just a little you noticed. Besides it's not new in this state anymore.
All these happens when a man decides to deceive himself in the name of flexing. This same man , his wife practically worships him,,do anything he wants yet he is not satisfied and it's not that during his teen years ,he didn't do any of these he is doing now but simply to the fact that he is not matured in his reasoning. Am very sure that man has a daughter of that girl's age, and if so this kind of person can even sleep with his child if he can sleep with a young girl like that.
sorry, which state are you talking abt??
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Chickychic(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
sorry, which state are you talking abt??
lagos state na and other states as well
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chickychic:
lagos state na and other states as well
ma'am undecided
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
it doesn't matter, he'd prostrated for her already in bed, even if she tells him to eat his own sh!t , he shouldn't but oblige. grin
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by Chickychic(f): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2016
firstking01:
ma'am undecided
what I do
Re: How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! by firstking01(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2016
Chickychic:
what I do
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce1 Food And MINE, Which Will You Go For? / Help! My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Do I Do? / Behind Every Successful Man There's A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.