Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 (4636 Views)

Nairaland Great Contributors: Pls Where Is Smellymouth And Co. / Smellymouth This Is Not Fair / Happy Birthday Smellymouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
hateu2 weds smellymouth happy married life smellymouth and hateu2

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
abeg wish the couple well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:
hateu2 weds smellymouth
happy married life smellymouth and hateu2
eWwwwwwwwww
*vomits*

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by vault(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
perfect match grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by missingrib(f): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
this is the evidence of true love....lolz

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
eWwwwwwwwww *vomits*
honey moon go sweet oo.....kikikiki
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

honey moon go sweet oo.....kikikiki
I will break ur leg if I see you in person

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
sexyceline,lilzcee,kaziblake,dollyjoy,Prettythicksme,naughtynaughty,cruzita,sinaj,kaylexzy, oga stfuareyougod abeg cum wish d latest couple in town well oo
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Kaylexzy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin

HateU2 so u finally married him ehn? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
I will break ur leg if I see you in person

**tongue out** kikiki
abeg go meet ur husbi smellymouth, he's waiting in d bedroom....happy wedded life...lolz
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
vault:
perfect match grin
i tell u
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Kaylexzy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:
kaziblake,dollyjoy,Prettythicksme,naughtynaughty,cruzita,sinaj,kaylexzy, oga stfuareyougod abeg cum wish d latest couple in town well oo

Happy Married Life to dem o.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by vicstar(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
ok grin
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
shocked shocked

Even devil know say I go raise my hand for church

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked
Even devil know say I go raise my hand for church
hahahaha....u wan make smellymouth deal with u abi?
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
missingrib:
this is the evidence of true love....lolz

hahahaha....misingrib found
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kaylexzy:
grin

HateU2 so u finally married him ehn? shocked
*covers eyes*
It's wildflame and naughtynaughty. No be me cry cry
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by sewcool: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol! Are those eyelashes I see in the first picture? shocked

Learn How To Sew Ibeju-Lekki, Ajah, Sangetedo, Abijo, Awoyaya, Eputu, Epe.
Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

**tongue out** kikiki
abeg go meet ur husbi smellymouth, he's waiting in d bedroom....happy wedded life...lolz
cry cry
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hahahaha....u wan make smellymouth deal with u abi?
I no dey oooo. Make he no go kee me with mouth odour cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
*covers eyes*
lol, yes nah, so ure d little bride tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I no dey oooo. Make he no go kee me with mouth odour cheesy grin cheesy

hahahaha, me no dey dre oo....wu ban smellymouth gan sef
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
*coveringnose* y is d whole church smelling? Pastor put mic in groom's mouth to say his own vows nd one bad oooz jxt full evriwhr. *runningouttachurch*

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Kaylexzy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
*covers eyes*

Are u sure?

U know I trust u... Dont disappoint me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, yes nah, so ure d little bride tongue

me and you?? cat and rat....
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*coveringnose* y is d whole church smelling? Pastor put mic in groom's mouth to say his own vows nd one bad oooz jxt full evriwhr. *runningouttachurch*

**drag her back**
we must gather enjoy d african perfume by fire by force ni...thank god stfuareyougod dey here with us!
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hahahaha, me no dey dre oo....wu ban smellymouth gan sef
dem don ban am? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
dem don ban am? shocked

its like he don chop ban oo cos he no fit show face 4 romance section since oo bt oda section dey open 2 am
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by cruzita(f): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:
kaziblake,dollyjoy,Prettythicksme,naughtynaughty,cruzita,sinaj,kaylexzy, oga stfuareyougod abeg cum wish d latest couple in town well oo
happy married life to them,this match was made in heaven

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
happy married life to them,this match was made in heaven

make me and u cum do our intro nau oo , wetin u tinf?
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

its like he don chop ban oo cos he no fit show face 4 romance section since oo bt oda section dey open 2 am
hehehehe make he go brush him teeth, then go write letter of undertaken to mods

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe make he go brush him teeth, then go write letter of undertaken to mods

wicked u! wen u and dat kid refiner dey do wedding nau, make smellymouth be best man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photoshoot / UNBELIEVABLE!!! JSS 2 Student Impregnates Female Corper In Osun State [photo] / Meet The Cutest Nairalander(edoboy) PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.