Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 (4801 Views)

Nairaland Great Contributors: Pls Where Is Smellymouth And Co. / Smellymouth This Is Not Fair / Happy Birthday Smellymouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

wicked u! wen u and dat kid refiner dey do wedding nau, make smellymouth be best man!

silly goat!....stay off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

wicked u! wen u and dat kid refiner dey do wedding nau, make smellymouth be best man!
refineWHAT? Ko jo mehhhhnnn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
refiner:

silly goat!....stay off my mention!

smelling easter chicken! u beta face d jamb wey u wan do make u no go score below 200.... stvpid online crusher
...valentine c0ndom
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by refiner(f): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

smelling easter chicken! u beta face d jamb wey u wan do make u no go score below 200.... stvpid online crusher
...valentine c0ndom

continue disgracing ur silly self!....

frustrated fool!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
eWwwwwwwwww
*vomits*
grin I love u hun kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
I will break ur leg if I see you in person

I am waiting for u in bed hun grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked

Even devil know say I go raise my hand for church
undecided undecided

In the voice of Patoranking --" ......what da Lord has joined together, let no man put asunder....."

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
refineWHAT? Ko jo mehhhhnnn

Omo refiner yen like u oo...she just dey crush on u everywhere ni oo....
well...smellymouth don cum make he cum sing 4 dat day!
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided undecided

In the voice of Patoranking --" ......what da Lord has joined together, let no man put asunder....."
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hehehehehehe ha! E ma jeki iyawo mi gbamimu o.

Wahala omo refiner yen ti poju angry sad angry

Yea. I noticed how everywhere has been oozing. I knew he's here. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

U too funny smellymouth baba where u dey since?
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by refiner(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

pls type English!....I don't understand Yoruba one bit!
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
refiner:

wasn't typing to you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by refiner(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

plsss why nt use "she"...and quit mentioning my monicker!......I can't stand my mention flooded wif a stu.pid post by an idi.ot!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

hahahaha...na small pikin hormone dey do her sha....make she dey ooze dey oo bro
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
refiner:

plsss why nt use "she"...and quit mentioning my monicker!......I can't stand my mention flooded wif a stu.pid post by an idi.ot!

hahahaha...it don pain her....pele no dey frustrated mooncalf online crusher!
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hahahaha...na small pikin hormone dey do her sha....make she dey ooze dey oo bro
lol. She too dey annoying jare. Always cussing

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

cry cry cry cry somebody help me oooo, I don enter one chance cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
refiner:

oponu....wa fekulaleyii
pompous incoherent kiddo with a rapascallion insecurity!...rude jambite
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I no dey oooo. Make he no go kee me with mouth odour cheesy grin cheesy
Yawns
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
WiLdFLame:

U too funny
smellymouth baba where u dey since?

Network ish bro.. grin
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
Yels... both of us don enter the bus, heading to Obudu ranch for our honey moon kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Lol.. so u mean say my mouth dey smell?

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yawns
Jesus! *runs far from him*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. so u mean say my mouth dey smell?
well, I didn't. You did grin
Smellymouth:

Yels... both of us don enter the bus, heading to Obudu ranch for our honey moon kiss kiss kiss
chimooooooooooooo
Ewooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
chimooooooooooooo
Ewooooooooo
Obim.. Ke kwanu??
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Smellymouth: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, I didn't. You did grin

Hahahahaha.. Ur own wahala too much sef..
U guys should give me and HateU2 some privacy joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:

wu wan save u?? today na today, go meet ur husband smellymouth 4 bed....una go kiss tire.....kikikiki
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Jesus! *runs far from him*
hahahaha. u guys dey make me laugh dey cry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cant Most Girls Be Like Lilyqueeny / Why Do People Think Tramadol Enhance Sex.. / I Am About To Cut My Hair ( picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.