Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 (4669 Views)

Nairaland Great Contributors: Pls Where Is Smellymouth And Co. / Smellymouth This Is Not Fair / Happy Birthday Smellymouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*What you talkin' bout ,Flame?
ur bosslady attitude here Val....
u aren't getting it.
well, hw has NL been for u during ma short sabbatical leave King?
gist me nau?
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
WiLdFLame:
ur bosslady attitude here Val....
u aren't getting it.
well, hw has NL been for u during ma short sabbatical leave King?
gist me nau?

*Wait Flame,
Yer view of me is intriguing
...you think I'm "boss lady?
.....*How?
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Wait Flame,
Yer view of me is intriguing
...you think I'm "boss lady?
.....*How?
aarh I don die 2day.
which kind prolonging like okro soup be dis.
see enh...I tell u later
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
WiLdFLame:
aarh I don die 2day.
which kind prolonging like okro soup be dis.
see enh...I tell u later
*Now!
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Now!
NOW! u see bossful as always. grin
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by handsam(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wildflame

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by handsam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wildflame grin...U are back ...wat manner of toto made u leave tongue
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
handsam:
Wildflame grin...U are back ...wat manner of toto made u leave tongue
baba
Na watery Toto wan finish ma career ooo
thank God say I get u, I for enter am
Hw u baba? its been awhile
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by handsam(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
WiLdFLame:
baba
Na watery Toto wan finish ma career ooo
thank God say I get u, I for enter am
Hw u baba? its been awhile

Yea...nice to have u back bro

Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
handsam:

Yea...nice to have u back bro
. thanku baba of life
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2016
WiLdFLame:

NOW!
u see
bossful as always.
grin
*You think I'm bosy?
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Because Valentine is tomorrow and I know you will like to show your loved ones how much you care about them by sending them an heartfelt messages to keep them warm and happy throughout the day but then, I realize some lapses which is, lack of time to sit down to compose messages. If you are like me, I don't really fancy repeating one kind of message line over and over again. That's why I took time to write these cool Valentine messages for Wife, husband, Girlfriend, boyfriend, Sisters, brothers, Fiancée, Fiancé, etc. Do check them out and select one from my carefully selected 2017 Valentine wishes, quotes and greetings. Happy Valentine!!!

http://www.appsng.com/2017/02/happy-valentine-day-msg-sms-text-messages.html
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Because Valentine is tomorrow and I know you will like to show your loved ones how much you care about them by sending them an heartfelt messages to keep them warm and happy throughout the day but then, I realize some lapses which is, lack of time to sit down to compose messages. If you are like me, I don't really fancy repeating one kind of message line over and over again. That's why I took time to write these cool Valentine messages for Wife, husband, Girlfriend, boyfriend, Sisters, brothers, Fiancée, Fiancé, etc. Do check them out and select one from my carefully selected 2017 Valentine wishes, quotes and greetings. Happy Valentine!!!

http://www.appsng.com/2017/02/happy-valentine-day-msg-sms-text-messages.html
Re: Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hml to the latest couple in town, una go born twins and triplets ni oruko Jesu amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty? / Meet Friends and Mingle / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.