Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To (2847 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by mamagee3(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys, what does it mean when a guy calls you to come to his house to meddle?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by RexKexMilann: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Tallesty1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
He wants to give his life to Jesus and wants you to witness it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by yomi007k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
It means crude oil price may eventually rise. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thank God for you finally. No let this one flip off ur hand o. Hold am tight

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Emperoradrian(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
He wants to ask you for the current price of gala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by ponkitibobo: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
He wants you assist him remove pimple frpm his face....ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Pennah(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
mamagee3

how old r u

no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by crismark(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
guy u re on point......d woman lifestyle don taya me....behaving like a goddamn 5 yr old kid
Pennah:
mamagee3

how old r u

no vex abeg

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by cruzita(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
it means he wants to give something ANYTHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by myfantasies(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
crismark:
guy u re on point......d woman lifestyle don taya me....behaving like a goddamn 5 yr old kid
If people stop commenting on her silly threads she will stop posting silly threads

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
ponkitibobo:
He wants you assist him remove pimple frpm his face....ode
Lol
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by kellz0(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
He won dig borehole for ya body
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by iykekelvins(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
For u to come and play hide and seek
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Tjpromise(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
i wouldn't kn wat it means to him, buy then it mustn't mean wat u r thinking at d moment
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by raumdeuter: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
he wants to check the size of your bra
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Leriebloom(f): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
like you dont know. He wants you to come for night vigil. To pray. guessing long, hard and serious prayers. Go. And pray well. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Dahveydson(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Leriebloom:
like you dont know.
He wants you to come for night vigil.
To pray. guessing long, hard and serious prayers. Go. And pray well. smiley

Now this is hilarious!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by loomer: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2016
Let me ask IFA
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Leriebloom(f): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Dahveydson:

Now this is hilarious!
She should stop acting like she doesnt knw jare. Evwn an innocent of 21st century knows this things.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Rone16(f): 12:28am On Feb 13, 2016
As the word implies "do stuffs"
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Dahveydson(m): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

She should stop acting like she doesnt knw jare. Evwn an innocent of 21st century knows this things.

Lol. True though.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by sirjakez(m): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2016
u should come and watch him #dab

see question abeg!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by sirjakez(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Leriebloom:
like you dont know.
grin
Leriebloom:
like you dont know.
ur reply is wicked sha
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Leriebloom(f): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2016
sirjakez:
grin ur reply is wicked sha
Lolz

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by raumdeuter: 2:23am On Feb 13, 2016
To Netflix and chill

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by akpur1(m): 3:10am On Feb 13, 2016
I tire for this one oh.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 13, 2016
mamagee3:
angry *brings out my dick to urinate* angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by pussyeater(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2016
mamagee3:
He wants to Fork the shity outta ya pusvy! Shediot. undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2016
mamagee3:
to fvck you naw, what else undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
If people stop commenting on her silly threads she will stop posting silly threads
you mean nairaland guys that are already crushing on hergrin??
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by myfantasies(f): 6:49am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
you mean nairaland guys that are already crushing on hergrin??
Since dey r crushing on her dey should stop d bashing nd start telling her how wonderful, charming, enlightened she is, even though she is none of these things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help / Nigerian men are scum - Lady crys out on Twitter / Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.