Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics (37733 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by fr3do(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
One nigeria!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by kay29000(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmm! But are the herdsmen in every part of Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Oblak(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Messileo10000: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na wetind dem sabi do nah... Leta dem go con dy beg me for money

God go punish dem

Iranu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by pastormellanby: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
I can see illiteracy, foolishness of the highest order for someone to accuse Yoruba for their problems, if you have any problem sort it among yourselves, is it Yoruba that is responsible for Fulani herdsmen attack everyday, It seems people are just making comment without using their brain, I thought this is a place for the intellect but am seeing rascality as this saying goes common sense is not common, sit down and be blaming Yoruba's for your problems while others are forging ahead.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by FTBOY: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't trust these bloggers with their backyard news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Toosure70: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
The iPad remains usesless coward.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:
I'll save d picture 4 future reference 4 all dis ipod

One who sees your smile would think you have a soul. Imagine the gruesome image you intend to archive for the sake of petty squabbles. Womanhood is dead.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by free2blast(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
The so called slaves making mince meat out of the chest beaters in their own backyard, later they will be making jest of the west. RIP to the dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
God save us from this people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by mandax: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
The beggarly nomads have upscaled from minor squabbles with their host communities, to high profile kidnap, murder and outright invasion of whole communities.

^^^^^^Can some body tell me why. ^^^^^^^

It could have happened to a Bini or Itshekiri or Yoruba or Ijaw or Efik or .. in the south of Nigeria.

Southern Nigerian groups quarrel with one another. Fulani thus became their lords.

Igbo vs Yoruba, Ijaw vs Itshekiri. Itshekiri vs Igbo Yoruba vs Bini ---etc.etc.

Typically like how conquered groups fight against themselves in a country that experienced civil war.

Conqueror Fulani stay for one angle de laugh over southerners that can't get united and assert their collective rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by postmann: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
The real cowards are the state governors who ought to take action. There is nothing stopping them from taking a decisive action, like allocating a designated place for fulani herdsmen to graze their cows, anyone who strays from such designated spot has broken the law, and punished accordingly. Or create other measures to stop this horror.

Trust me the northern governors will not wait for the centre to act if they were at the receiving end. Just a burnt mosque at Onitsha, and all the northern governors held a closed door meeting.

This is a serious problem! Where are the 17 southern governors?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
make i see wetin heboe people wey always call Youbas cowards go do about dis one,maybe dem go declare anoda civil war

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by mediachirps(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What's d proof?...it can be anybody and any tribe,it can be everywhere...your source sef get as he be!!......that said this herdmen don dey chew pass there mouth!!!!
the pix not enough?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by xxgig(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
phemmie06:
I think we have a president that belongs to no one but everybody, then why should this fulani believe they can act unlawfully in any part of the country, even where does not belong to their tribe. When Olu Falae was attacked a lot of people never reason, who will be the next. FG do something

I'm not arguing for or against the herdsmen as kidnappers of Chief Falae, but I'm sure those who did knew he received some money for the eLections hence wanted to get some from him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Baroba(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:
The federal government needs to do something about the terrorism of the Fulani herdsmen.

I recommend a 1week sit at home to call the attention of the government to this decade long menace.

If government refuses to do anything, then it is within the rights of the citizenry to terminate the menace wherever it exist.

And no grazing land will be supplied to any Fulani business man. Let them pay for rent like every other citizen of the country.

Nomadic pastoralism should have ended in the 19th century.
Word!!!!!

For those asking for verification, its all well and good, my concern is nothing is been done about these menace to our society.

Just last year, a town chief in my village was killed by these animals in his own home, today our youths are now guarding farms and community boundaries because of these animals..
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by mandax: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=postmann post=42891987]The real cowards are the state governors who ought to take action. There is nothing stopping them from taking a decisive action, like allocating a designated place for fulani herdsm/quote]

State governors, especially in the old eastern region, are mere rubber stamps. They have to follow the flow of the political system established by Fulani-loyal soldiers to favour Fulani in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Btruth: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Something seriously needed to be done with this Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by mandax: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:
The real cowards are the state governors who ought to take action. There is nothing stopping them from taking a decisive action, like allocating a designated place for fulani herdsmen to graze their cows, anyone who strays from such designated spot has broken the law, and punished accordingly. Or create other measures to stop this horror.

Trust me the northern governors will not wait for the centre to act if they were at the receiving end. Just a burnt mosque at Onitsha, and all the northern governors held a closed door meeting.

This is a serious problem! Where are the 17 southern governors?

If a state governor becomes too vocal against Fulani interests in Nigeria, the political process supervised by Fulani can easily weed out the governor from office and politics.

This is how Nigeria's politics of today works after northern military dictators created 19 states+Abuja in once one northern region but created only 17 states in the once two southern regions.

Northern soldiers created 20 federating units out of once one federating unit - northern region, while in the once two southern federating units - western and eastern regions - only 17 federating units were created.

Three senators from each state, thus the National Assembly is over-populated by Fulani-loyal senators and Reps.

. Thus Fulani can muster political control of most of the north and can easily get some states in the south to dictate the pace of every thing in Nigeria, including who can be president.

If you are a politician from the south and refused to follow Fulani desires in Nigeria, you are lost politically.

Those Fulani cattle rearers know very well that Fulani is in control of Nigeria - whether OBJ or Jonathan or whoever is president, thus they move with all the courage.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by shamecurls(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:
I'll save d picture 4 future reference 4 all dis ipod

grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by truthspeaks: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Idealistic tinkin. As if u hv a sane govt. Buhari neva travel finish na fulani herdsmen him go com face
StOla:
The federal government needs to do something about the terrorism of the Fulani herdsmen.

I recommend a 1week sit at home to call the attention of the government to this decade long menace.

If government refuses to do anything, then it is within the rights of the citizenry to terminate the menace wherever it exist.

And no grazing land will be supplied to any Fulani business man. Let them pay for rent like every other citizen of the country.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by postmann: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=mandax post=42892374][/quote]

Very true. But the south has to come together against this evil.

This is far more serious than bokoharam. Even some middlebelt states who has been seriously devastated by the bunch of savages may even join the coalition.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by akigbemaru: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fulani herdmen on the March again

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:

FGwetin do boys on ground?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by mandax: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:

If you rise to free your people from these ugly scenes, your fellow southern Nigerians who have no head to understand that the richest countries of the world have no crude oil, they shall call you Biafrauud, that you want to collect Oyel money from Nigerdelta alone.
Them want everybody remain mired in the system waiting for the evil day for all - so long as crude oyel de for Nigerdelta.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Naija9090:

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/5082-shocking-fulani-herdsmen-butcher-man-in-enugu-state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3398127_127051977971217803929201060934490292486105n_jpeg9330e69b6d525893c55433412b509111
Yea it's true. A friend whose community witnessed this attack just shared the experience with me. I did not know I was going to read it on NL immediately I log in.

Am surprised but not pained that, minor attacks from these major ethnic groups by the Fulani herdsmen receive national attention, but when hundreds were killed, communities raised down, women raped day in day out by these worthless fellows in the minority dominated region of the middle belt (which is still ongoing), no body cared. You hardly read about it in any of the national dailies. Even when its published, it doesn't carry the weight it should.

In short people on NL were made to believe that the Fulani Jhihardist only attack these people when they still their Cow.

Its high time we rise against the dreaded Fulani militia.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by KangaIye: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
As long as Fulani herdsmen attacked the community I was serving in 2013 and cut short my service to the people of Aila in Agatu LGA of Benue state, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by mandax: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
justiz5:

How can you from the Middlebelt ask others from the south to rise against Fulani? Is it by war against Fulani? No, that is foolish. Not all Fulanis are evil; because on election day, most of Middle belt vote for Fulani presidential candidate.

So what do you suggest as a Middlebeltan? Don't you profit from the skewed and fraudulent 36 states+Abuja political structure created by Fulani-loyal soldiers; a political structure which saw one federating unit - northern Nigeria - become 20 federating units, while two former federating units - Western and Eastern regions - have only 17 new federating units? Land mass has never been used in any federal country to create new federating units - except as done by Fulani-loyal soldiers in Nigeria.

Don't Middlebelt governors, Senators and Reps and other Middlebelt politicians still attend Northern this and that Forum together with Fulani? So?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
That's bad,but did he die?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by stonemasonn: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
EternalTruths:
They should buy weapons to defend themselves in self defence.
If you buy weapons and fight back successfully the following week the military will visit your community and start arresting people for possession of weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics) / Kidnappers Of Students Of Nigerian-turkish International College Arraigned. Pics / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.