Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics (37734 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
wetin govt wan do, wen govt dem self are bunch of cow brained fulanists
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by excel4us: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
thats the CHANGE we asked for.we gona enjoy it to the fullest. ONE Nigeria is by force. recieve it!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Masculity(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:
The federal government needs to do something about the terrorism of the Fulani herdsmen.

I recommend a 1week sit at home to call the attention of the government to this decade long menace.

If government refuses to do anything, then it is within the rights of the citizenry to terminate the menace wherever it exist.

And no grazing land will be supplied to any Fulani business man. Let them pay for rent like every other citizen of the country.

Nomadic pastoralism should have ended in the 19th century.

how i wish you verify the so-called news before you comment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Kennydoc(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:

is olu falae under captive? hasn't d fulanis dat did it brought 2 justice? u people sud do d same than fleeing to d nearest sw and buying yoruba lands 4 security and to make money.

This is how you should write. Doctor indeed...

Is Olu Falae under captivity? Haven't d Fulanis dat did it been brought 2 justice? U people sud do d same rather than fleeing to d nearest SW state and buying Yoruba lands 4 security and to make money

You're a tribal bigot. What has the discussion got to do with Igbos living in the South West?

Recent history has shown that the South East is advancing better than the South West, except for Lagos in the areas of education, business and manufacturing.
Obiano is far better than any of the SW governors currently, so what's your point really?

To correct the wrong impression you're making, no South easterner moves to the SW for security. It's all about looking for markets that aren't yet saturated, for commercial activities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by prophetfire: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Buhari has been hunting nnamdi kanu n his biafran harmless boys but he sees no need to hunt down his murderous brothers. They can kill others bcs nigeria belongs to them. Thats how they allowed the islamic fanatics that were killing christians in the north to operate uncheked until they became the monster called boko haram today,killing more of their own people.God has a way of punishing buhari n his fulani brothers.this time they ll become another monster to ravage the fulani territories as boko is ravaging the kanuri territories. Time will tell. God is God of justice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by dignity33: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
The Question is while will fulani herdsmen be allowed to carried dangerious weapon in Nigeria .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by cytellProperty: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
The beggarly nomads have upscaled from minor squabbles with their host communities, to high profile kidnap, murder and outright invasion of whole communities.

^^^^^^Can some body tell me why. ^^^^^^^
Simply because their sponsor Buhari is clueless.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by ceelog(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Gosh.. why is the FG Ignoring this fulani herdsmen?

I would rather you ask why is Governor Gburugburu not doing anything? The kidnapping by fulani herdsmen (quote me cos I have been there) has been on the increase in his own senatorial district especially the new Nsukka-Opi-Nike road, Nsukka-UzoUwani-Anambra road and Nsukka-9th mile (Egede specifically). May be he is waiting for a loved one or a kinsman to be abducted until something is done. I just tire 4 our government...never proactive
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Kirinwa: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is it that there is no difference in Buhari's brothers eyes between humans and cow?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
ceelog:

I would rather you ask why is Governor Gburugburu not doing anything? The kidnapping by fulani herdsmen (quote me cos I have been there) has been on the increase in his own senatorial district especially the new Nsukka-Opi-Nike road, Nsukka-UzoUwani-Anambra road and Nsukka-9th mile (Egede specifically). May be he is waiting for a loved one or a kinsman to be abducted until something is done. I just tire 4 our government...never proactive
is that Ugwuanyi an active governor? He should sit up, Chime has left a legacy for him to continue, Enugu is an important state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:
I'll save d picture 4 future reference 4 all dis ipod

Goat face
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
mandax:

How can you from the Middlebelt ask others from the south to rise against Fulani? Is it by war against Fulani? No, that is foolish. Not all Fulanis are evil; because on election day, most of Middle belt vote for Fulani presidential candidate.

So what do you suggest as a Middlebeltan? Don't you profit from the skewed and fraudulent 36 states+Abuja political structure created by Fulani-loyal soldiers; a political structure which saw one federating unit - northern Nigeria - become 20 federating units, while two former federating units - Western and Eastern regions - have only 17 new federating units? Land mass has never been used in any federal country to create new federating units - except as done by Fulani-loyal soldiers in Nigeria.

Don't Middlebelt governors, Senators and Reps and other Middlebelt politicians still attend Northern this and that Forum together with Fulani? So?

@ the bolded i did not call for war against the Fulanis generally, I was specific in my comment. 'Fulani militia/Jhihardist' was the term I used and are the group of people am referring to.
The point I was trying to raise was that, issues of national interest should be treated with national might, not minding whether the tribe or region affected is the minority or the majority.

It started with the minority, all of us folded our hands thinking its the problem of the Middlebeltants, but now it has started affecting people from other regions too.

Shakes head thoroughly........
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
prophetfire:
Buhari has been hunting nnamdi kanu n his biafran harmless boys but he sees no need to hunt down his murderous brothers. They can kill others bcs nigeria belongs to them. Thats how they allowed the islamic fanatics that were killing christians in the north to operate uncheked until they became the monster called boko haram today,killing more of their own people.God has a way of punishing buhari n his fulani brothers.this time they ll become another monster to ravage the fulani territories as boko is ravaging the kanuri territories. Time will tell. God is God of justice.

You mean JUSTIZ5 gringringrin
Yes he's ma God
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by GodMode: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
K
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by EternalTruths: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
stonemasonn:
If you buy weapons and fight back successfully the following week the military will visit your community and start arresting people for possession of weapons.

Big lie.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
why is the army not going after fulani herdsmen the way they went after shittes?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
so people should gladly allow themselves to be slaughtered by fulani herdsmen? it is better for me to get guns, defend myself... then get a lawyer and also bribe whoever can be bribed than to allow fulanis to just come and kill me or my family members.

stonemasonn:
If you buy weapons and fight back successfully the following week the military will visit your community and start arresting people for possession of weapons.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
I served in that local govt and I must say they have a history wit Fulani herdsmen. Those men have no regard for peoples means of livelihood. They send their cattle's into peoples farms and if u confronted, they kill. The govt is aware of this but t nothing has been done so far. RIP to d dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
GodMode:

Stop waiting for "national might". Nigeria is not united and it can never be united...

Tell your middlebelt governors to develop and secure the middlebelt or this would continue for long a time..

The SE are developing their region at a fast pace without the FG... So let your middlebelt governors start developing their states without the FG.

[size=14pt]
ok folds hands and watches how the other regions will battle the Fulani Militia/Terrorist presently carrying terrorising other regions without the help of the FG.

Watches how more Nigerians from the suppose major tribes fall victim day in day out
[/size].
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Alexisu: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
LessNoise:
One of the many reasons why I don't want to be posted to the North

my brother pray well oh.
those Fulani guys are not smiling oh. I saw about three bodies they dismembered like the gory picture above when I was serving in an agatu speaking rural community in Nasarawa state and it sent shivers down my spine that the remainder of my service year was a tortuous one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is cruel. I wish the govt will pass a law restricting the movement of this heartless Herdsmen. They ve done more harm than good.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Masculity:

how i wish you verify the so-called news before you comment.

You will not believe untill it happens to you or a relative.

Well done Mr. Thomas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by totit: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kennydoc:

This is how you should write. Doctor indeed...

You're a tribal bigot. What has the discussion got to do with Igbos living in the South West?

Recent history has shown that the South East is advancing better than the South West, except for Lagos in the areas of education, business and manufacturing.
Obiano is far better than any of the SW governors currently, so what's your point really?

To correct the wrong impression you're making, no South easterner moves to the SW for security. It's all about looking for markets that aren't yet saturated, for commercial activities.

Lolz
What recent history!
You are no different from the person you accused?

Rest in peace to the dead.

grin
Wait o? Where are those Ipod bois when you need them self. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Masculity(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
justiz5:

God is in total control. As a Christain pls wish people good not evil. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by GodMode: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
K
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Nicepoker(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drchristian:
I'll save d picture 4 future reference 4 all dis ipod
u didn't make sense at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by ruffcoin99(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
I always feel north is another country close by. I will never ever go to the north, not in this life.
samuelchimmy:
yeah they are many in the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by RaptorX: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fulani herdsmen teaching middle belters and southern Nigerians sense since 1960.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Naomite(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
The sight of dis sent shivers down my spine.
Why re this people so wicked and heartless Dey don't eve place an iota of value on human beings life. They even value d life of their cow morethan d life of a human.
D government should quickly intervene b4 they get outta control like BH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Ghost447(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Favben(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Graphic photos... I cannot however comment on the story as I have not verifiable information about what happened, where and when.

That said, I think normadic cattle rearing should be discouraged because the cow dung from the livestock of this herdsmen could add reasonable megawatts of electricity to the national grid.

This however cannot be done under the present normadic practice.

Use of ranches will allow for its use to power biogas plants. This gas, natural gas etc that we have in abundance in Nigeria can be used to power Jenbacher amphibious gas generators.

I feel so sad when Nigerians in position to make the change we need in the power sector are not looking at renewable sources
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by phemmie06(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
xxgig:

I'm not arguing for or against the herdsmen as kidnappers of Chief Falae, but I'm sure those who did knew he received some money for the eLections hence wanted to get some from him.
What share did they need from this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics) / Kidnappers Of Students Of Nigerian-turkish International College Arraigned. Pics / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.