Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics (37736 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Eminentsaint(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
LessNoise:
One of the many reasons why I don't want to be posted to the North
I'm from Imo State but i was born and brought up in the North. I went to Nursery, Primary, Secondary and University in the North. I served in the North too. I know what happens here especially in my immediate environs; not every part of the North is bad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by bonechamberlain(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
doctokwus:

Have u verified that (1)that pic is recent(2)happened where it's claimed (3)was carried out by herdsmen?
For all u know this cud be victim of a communal clash,assasins or even domestic rage.
Fulani herdsmen commit atrocities,but when such news report comes from elombah,pointblank,breakingnews,or scan news,one had better err on the side of caution,less appear foolish,if the story is found false.
nothing to verify its real, those guys have been terrorizing that community for long, for the past 1 year people of abbi community in uzo uwani LGA don't go to farm because of theses terrorist, the alarming thing is that govt is doing or has done nothing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jesu Christy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by akbahbah(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Solution to this is not far fetched if federal govt chooses to ignore people's plight. Let people start killing fulanis once sighted in our areas. Kill and set them ablaze cos they are not human beings. U will see that govt will qickly find a permanent fix to d problem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by YaksonFCA(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2016
Hm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2016
GodMode:

If the FG doesn't do anything No one will battle them now.. It will lead to a civil war.. No region wants to be set back years..

The northern political elites have their eyes on southern Nigeria since the days of dan fodio(1800s)..

The Yorubas fought and defeated the fulanis in a war that lasted for over 40years and ended in 1895.

The SE/SS and middlebelt have been fighting the fulanis even before 1960.. Its part of what led to 1967 civil war..

You're only hearing of the attacks now because of social media...

[size=14pt].[/size]Your conclusion was so funny. It was in my village that my people defeated Usman Danfodio's men with arrows. So forget about that social media of a thing, am not a kid. No bragging intended.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by justiz5(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Masculity:

God is in total control. As a Christain pls wish people good not evil. Thanks.
[size=14pt].[/size]Thanks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics by edgecution(m): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen! !! Away form toh badd!!! Guys attack them too. No bi your backyard den come meet una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Students Of Nigerian-turkish International College Arraigned. Pics / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.