Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets (527 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous / Life At The Strip Club. Ex-stripper Spills Dirty Secrets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets by noblepassmercy: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2016
While the United Arab Emirates was electing its youngest minister, a 22-year old woman, something else was going down in Enugu State.

The chairperson of the state House Committee on Gender Affairs, Hon. Nkechi Omeje-Ogbu, a female member representing Nsukka West Constituency, sponsored a bill.

It was a bill to give equal rights to men and women in the state, so women don’t get discriminated on account of gender and maternity issues, amongst other things.

It was thrown out in the second reading.

The reason? It was un-african.

In 2016? They must be high on some cheap stuff.

It gets worse though. One Hon. Sunny Ude-Okoye. Somebody’s father. This is what he said, “I have risen to declare my stand, I have risen to take my stand that this is a colossal waste.”

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/02/we-think-enugu-state-lawmakers-are-full-of-shit-and-heres-why/
Re: We Found The One Place Kenyans Stash All Their Dirty, Dirty Secrets by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2016
But it's not possible na. undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For A Lover On Valentine's Day / How You Can Change A Married Man Wandering Eye With This Simple Method / 500 Sex Workers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.