Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? (1152 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by SeedofAfrica(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Hilarious BB chat between a father and his daughter grin grin grin

What would you do if you were in their shoes cheesy

DAD AND DAUGHTER MET ON BBM CHAT.......

Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl!

Sweetgirl:::: Hi Lover Boy!

Charmer:::: Can I know you more please?

Sweetgirl:::: 17, female, sweet lips, bootylicious 'n’ delicious, live in Maryland and you?

Charmer:::: Hmmmm! I'm in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, live in Maryland too.

Sweetgirl:::: You’re 52? OMG! Are youserious? Same age as my dad.

Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.

Sweetgirl:::: Do you have a wife?

Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bed room with her friend doing home work.

Sweetgirl:::: Then why do you like young girls?

Charmer:::: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy n’ with fresh boobs n’ booty

Sweetgirl:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, iPads, Cash, Gifts and driving expensive cars.

Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even more.

Sweetgirl:::: I think we should meet because you are in Maryland and I am also here.

Charmer:::: That would be nice, wheredo Ipick you up tomorrow with my new BMW X6 sexy girl?

Sweetgirl:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.

Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.

Sweetgirl:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework, I don’t want my dad to know that
I have a BlackBerry, he will be mad at me.

Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe I can assist you.

Sweetgirl:::: It’s a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me.

Charmer:::: Hey! You said your friend’s name is Lucy? angry

Sweetgirl:::: Yes. embarassed

Charmer:::: Exactly where in Maryland do you stay?

Sweetgirl:::: Maryland Estate, House number 5 and you?

Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you shocked

Sweetgirl:::: Dad, is that you Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!!!!

If you were this girl, what would you do...................?

If you were her dad, what would you do...................?

Ur candid funny opinion will make it more fun
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by mekd: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol....
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Tpave(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
They're both guilty
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
AwKward!....Won't say jack I'll just forget it....it would be pretty embarrassing to say anything...sad
Ts highly unlikely I would fiNd myself in such situation tho...Too much ego won't let me grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by obiorathesubtle: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2016
I remember a popular comedian back in the days in calabar, precisely 1992, his name was ''Etim the funny''.. He told this joke and we all laughed in -1992-.. That was 24years ago..

Believe me.. This isn't a joke anymore.. I don't even know what to call it.. Maybe an essay.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Cornerstone001: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
AwKward!....Won't say jack I'll just forget it....it would be pretty embarrassing to say anything...sad
Ts highly unlikely I would fiNd myself in such situation tho...Too much ego won't let me grin
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Cornerstone001: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
SeedofAfrica:

Hilarious BB chat between a father and his daughter grin grin grin

What would you do if you were in their shoes cheesy

DAD AND DAUGHTER MET ON BBM CHAT.......

Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl!

Sweetgirl:::: Hi Lover Boy!

Charmer:::: Can I know you more please?

Sweetgirl:::: 17, female, sweet lips, bootylicious 'n’ delicious, live in Maryland and you?

Charmer:::: Hmmmm! I'm in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, live in Maryland too.

Sweetgirl:::: You’re 52? OMG! Are youserious? Same age as my dad.

Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.

Sweetgirl:::: Do you have a wife?

Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bed room with her friend doing home work.

Sweetgirl:::: Then why do you like young girls?

Charmer:::: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy n’ with fresh boobs n’ booty

Sweetgirl:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, iPads, Cash, Gifts and driving expensive cars.

Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even more.

Sweetgirl:::: I think we should meet because you are in Maryland and I am also here.

Charmer:::: That would be nice, wheredo Ipick you up tomorrow with my new BMW X6 sexy girl?

Sweetgirl:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.

Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.

Sweetgirl:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework, I don’t want my dad to know that
I have a BlackBerry, he will be mad at me.

Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe I can assist you.

Sweetgirl:::: It’s a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me.

Charmer:::: Hey! You said your friend’s name is Lucy? angry

Sweetgirl:::: Yes. embarassed

Charmer:::: Exactly where in Maryland do you stay?

Sweetgirl:::: Maryland Estate, House number 5 and you?

Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you shocked

Sweetgirl:::: Dad, is that you Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!!!!

If you were this girl, what would you do...................?

If you were her dad, what would you do...................?

Ur candid funny opinion will make it more fun

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by vault(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
lmao...... can't ever look at themselves the same way again grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by naijaboiy: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I remember a popular comedian back in the days in calabar, precisely 1992, his name was ''Etim the funny''.. He told this joke and we all laughed in -1992-.. That was 24years ago..

Believe me.. This isn't a joke anymore.. I don't even know what to call it.. Maybe an essay.. undecided
There was BBM 24 years ago? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by obiorathesubtle: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

not exactly.. Etim was futuristic, so he had the BBM concept in his head long before blackberry stole the idea.. smiley smiley

Wtf are you trying to do man angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Cornerstone001: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
not exactly.. Etim was futuristic, so he had the BBM concept in his head long before blackberry stole the idea.. smiley smiley

Wtf are you trying to do man angry

Wow! what a funny dude you are grin grin cheesy cheesy

I know everyone will wonder your kind of imagination shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by obiorathesubtle: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cornerstone001:

Wow! what a funny dude you are grin grin cheesy cheesy

I know everyone will wonder your kind of imagination shocked shocked shocked
smiley smiley

What imagination?? shocked grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Medunah: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Rotfl grin, this really cracked me up
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by obiorathesubtle: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Medunah:

Rotfl grin, this really cracked me up
cheesy your Dp is definitely 1hunnid!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? by Adonis3: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

omo

U sef see am?

#Adonis3.

(1) (Reply)

How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share / Can You Imagine? See Photo / I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.