Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share (1154 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2016
It is a myth Tat how yhu lost Yhur virginity has a lasting effect on yhur sex life....sad
With tat said let's share our own experiences
For me I was 16 she was 22.....Our then housemaid (she made the first move) sad
Crime scene was My house. sad
But on the bright side It was from a well experienced person...cheesy

Please Leave out the intimate details when sharing as we all know "what Goes were"..
Just for fun....Gurls n guys legoo

1 Like

Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Emypresh(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2016
I lost mine in 2010....In her house....On her bed....I enjoyed it....And i later found it in 2016...6yrs after... Mysterious abi Well, the truth is i use to be a virgin but before then, i don dey straph for my mind for long.
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by dajoaneke(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2016
You all should comment, my only problem is I gossip too much

1 Like

Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Emodeee: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2016
This op sef, na wa, you don't know ntn. Na the intimate part go mk the thread dey delicious. mk una include the intimate part.

#teamweddingnight.
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Synzu(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Cnt recall the exact year or my age. But I was between 16-17, we did it in an empty bus at night. grin
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by ssoftappless(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
TEAM VIRGIN

1 Like

Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Na sylvia disvirgin me for one brothel for ikotun..

Yeah..its a brothel. I was just too brutalized to chat up with a lady at that time. She was just nice. She helped overcome my shyness
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Hero10001: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Na Queen (olosho) disflowered me!
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by eddyroyal(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
In an airplane
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
eddyroyal:
In an airplane
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by CarTer666(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yoruba gal wit bad sex style disflower m @ empty shop 4 Laq
Buh ,Im Ibo
Re: How,where And When Did You Lose Your Virginity?? Share by Kaylexzy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yeah... Sent it on an errand, it never came back... cry

Dat was how I lost it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Everybody Like You / Tips To Avoid A Regrettable First Date / British Couple Who Split After World War II, Married 72 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.