Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? (3259 Views)

Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / What Do You Dislike About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by korel9: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
I've been having this issue for sometimes and it's been so disturbing and heart breaking.
My woman can be so annoying and provoking that one would assume she's possessed.
I've employed all diplomatic and romantic ways of finding the root cause and possible way out but all my efforts have been futile. This is getting so troubling that I don't really know what else to do.
Please my fellow nairalanders, what's the possible way out?
Constructive responses please.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by christinie(f): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
If both of you are not compatible then you gotta do the needful.

Broken engagement is better than broken marriage.

korel9:
I've been having this issue for sometimes and it's been so disturbing and heart breaking.
My woman can be so annoying and provoking that one would assume she's possessed.
I've employed all diplomatic and romantic ways of finding the root cause and possible way out but all my efforts have been futile. This is getting so troubling that I don't really know what else to do.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Mutuwa(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
korel9:

The law of omerta should be applied..and be ready to accept the consequences it may come with..
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Silence is golden.

Ladies can be temperamental and annoying at times. Just exercise patient by keeping quiet, especially when they are boiling. Your silence can even make them feel guilty and plead you for their shortcomings.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by may01(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
You pray.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
I go silent. If she's with me, I make sure I don't talk to her. If she's far away, I don't return her messages and calls. These helps kill my anger and any stupid reaction(s)

Better still, walk out of her sight
It works so well

When she's calm and relaxed, she sees herself as being silly and thus come to apologise. She sees you as a real man

It works for me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by prisiluv(f): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do u give her enough money? tongue...lol

Maybe u're too soft and always try to do the mending wen derez an issue between you two.Trust me! It causes pple to misbehave...If all you have done has'nt yielded anytin positive....i guess u knw wat 2do..unless you are sure you can keep living with it...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Neyoor:
Silence is golden.

Ladies can be temperamental and annoying at times. Just exercise patient by keeping quiet, especially when they are boiling. Your silence can even make them feel guilty and plead you for their shortcomings.
Gbam! That's the secret
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't talk much, I act more...I simply stroll out to cool down. Afterwards, I tell her the story of her life
irrespective of how beautiful she might be angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by prahcetomi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ignore her for a while.....she'll be very sorry.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by korel9: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
prahcetomi:
Ignore her for a while.....she'll be very sorry.

Ignore?

I have tried that but believe me you'll feel like killing somebody especially when she acts like nothing is wrong with her action
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Walk away
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by prahcetomi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
korel9:

Ignore?

I have tried that but believe me you'll feel like killing somebody especially when she acts like nothing is wrong with her action
torr......OYO
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by charlemon: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
The worst thing is that in their crazy moment they can forget you are their man and insult you like a small boy. Women!!!! Fear women ooo!!! In fact dread women ooo

Look for a woman that will apologise when she is wrong and will not insult you no matter what the problem is or how angry she gets.

As for me I just delete from my BBM and move on with my life. I have learnt that you can't force a person to change. If the person is willing to change , he or she will change. Some women even wait for you to tell them to apologise. This is normal with the beautiful ones that think they are irreplaceable. Just ignore them and carry on with your life

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cases like dis be ursef make ursef happy

The lady sounda so mch like wat i do

Well its nt her fault
She has been hurt

But lacks basic manner of approach wen angry
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Adonis3: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
for me

While she's ranting on the phone(that's where we mostly quarrel)

I simply listen to her

When she's done

I give her the talking of her life(I'm pretty good with making her feel bad with that)

Then I end the call

I won't pick her calls again

Until she BEGS me to

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by korel9: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mutuwa:

The law of omerta should be applied..and be ready to accept the consequences it may come with..

By "law of ormeta" u mean?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by korel9: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
Walk away

And if she's my wife?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
korel9:

And if she's my wife?

Divorce her dats wat u wana hear by bringing it up here
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by korel9: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Where is seun and lalasticlala when you need them?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Leriebloom(f): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
korel9:
Silent treatment works best. Acting on this kind of situation is what causes a man to beat a woman or even kill sef (jux saying)
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by westlius(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Walk away. Go get a cigar and smoke it out
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by Mutuwa(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
korel9:

By "law of ormeta" u mean?

Silence..
Give her the silent treatment.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by korel9: 1:13am On Feb 14, 2016
Mutuwa:

Silence..
Give her the silent treatment.

Lols. And what are d risks involved? smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by bummyla(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Buy An Earphone, Carefully Download your all time favorite songs! Whenever she starts with her wahala, put it on and stroll out! This works very well for me and it is therapeutic too.

And if she dares break my earphone! I will tell her she is not beyonce, she is not irreplaceable! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: What Do You Do When Your Wife/girlfriend/fiance Provokes You Always? by adedammy007(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
silent treatment is d answer bro......jst don't complain abt anitn she does nd give her cold response....nd let her know that she's not always right in all

(1) (Reply)

All Sex Workers ( Hookers ) In My Area Are From Nigeria. / When You Ask God For Girlfriend In 2018,and He Replies / Help!!! My Fiancee And Her Best Friend Send Nudes To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.