Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) (76758 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) / Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by Fash20: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
stop being a fool. At your age you re suppose to know the different between civil war and a terrorist group.

Happy val
Rubbish.
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by IGBOPRINCE: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
yinkarh187:
u ain't making any sense... Y go into war dat u can't win. Wats ur objective? For other nations to feel sorry for u? The Tibetans are being strongly marginalized by the Chinese govt yet all they do is just campaign same thing with Isreal and Palestine. Face it Ojukwu led igbos to there early grave.
oga use your sense na What do you mean by why go into war that you can't win? Assuming we won, will you be typing this trash that s meant for lawma? If not for starvation policy that leads to death of so many biafrans civilians, the war could have being without end. Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu said something that led to his defeats was the changes of currency that took place during the war saga and he was not able to purchase arms/weapons from overseas.

You people re just making noise here and there because he didn't succeed. But don't worry the day of reckoning is at hand.
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by IGBOPRINCE: 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Fash20:
Rubbish.
nwokem anuofia ,na lubbish grin
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by Fash20: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
nwokem anuofia ,na lubbish grin
idiot ewu. Werey.
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
lookandlaff:

I've said this many times, Igbos are just shooting themselves in the foot because Biafra will never happen and now after preaching hatred how are the other tribes supposed to hand over power to an Igbo man?

Theyve pitched their tent wt pdp and renamed apc d party of sw and northerners. Yet the facts show that half of d sw voted pdp, exactly like the north central. APC didnt get a huge majority in both regions. We shall see pdp's presidential candidate in 2019 since its supposed to be zoned south. I'd rather vote for mr #commonsense than any igbo candidate. Just coz tongue.
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
janellemonae:

Theyve pitched their tent wt pdp and renamed apc d party of sw and northerners. Yet the facts show that half of d sw voted pdp, exactly like the north central. APC didnt get a huge majority in both regions. We shall see pdp's presidential candidate in 2019 since its supposed to be zoned south. I'd rather vote for mr #commonsense than any igbo candidate. Just coz tongue.

I've said it before on this forum an igbo man will not be president of Nigeria for another generation, I've also said it that another southern minirity will become president of this country before an Igbo man, the agitation for Biafra and the hatred they have shown to the rest of us in the process has put paid to any hopes of an igbo president in the next 3 decades at the very least. They have shown their true feelings and the hatred in their hearts and no one is going to vote for a region that doesn't believe in the oneness of Nigeria as a Nigerian president. Most people have no bitterness towards Ibos but we have seen now that Ibos have towards us so even though we continue to harbor no bitterness towards them, no wise man from the SW or North is going to vote as president a section of the country who sees them as their enemy. Like I said Igbos are their own worst enemies, their collective parochial small-mindedness is the root cause of their own issues.
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by tolzy90(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mprepz:

stop disgracing yourself https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba_massacre
And I searched to see where Murtala gave the direct order to massacre those people. You just showcased your ignorance more. Although, I aint saying he didn't kill people cos it's a war. Everything is fair in war.
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
I really don't know what the fuss is about with murtala this year

I guess it's a case of one former coupist in Aso Rock celebrating his fellow coupist
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by wadetaw202: 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I am appalled at the killing of innocents by any party. I am not a Biafran apologist!

Better
Re: Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
tolzy90:
And I searched to see where Murtala gave the direct order to massacre those people.

seriously are we this dumb!!
At a junction, men and
teenage boys were separated from women and
young children, and gathered in an open square
at Ogbe-Osawa village. Federal troops revealed
machine guns, and orders were given by Maj.
Ibrahim Taiwo to open fire.

who was Ibrahim taiwo fighting under?
if you've stayed near any barracks or a soldier, you'll understand better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.