Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Reason He/she Is Your Valentine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason He/she Is Your Valentine. (370 Views)

Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason He/she Is Your Valentine. by ThetrueWord: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2016
Valentine’s Day is a day to show love to your partner, friends and relatives. Life indeed gets busy, from all kinds of daily routines. From work to the school, market and every other thing coming up. Valentine’s Day is just one day in the year when everybody talks about love. You can indeed feel the sparks of love in the air, from the match of white and red attires, to the exchange of gifts. Couples and singles in every area and corners around you. Valentine’s Day comes ones and those in love sees it as their day. Most lovers behave the way they would not on an ordinary day and then after 24 hours it’s gone. Lovers wish it never goes, and they look forward to the next in anticipation to do more amazing things.

Valentine is for everybody, and should be celebrated by everyone in respective of your marital status or what have you. Every couple, married, engaged or anyone who wants to catch fun, should celebrate Valentine’s because it is a day to show love and to be loved. That is, you are my valentine because I love you. Understanding love will really help us appreciate the big day Valentine, our own Valentines and the reasons why they are our Valentines.

An anthropologist at Rutgers University in New Jersey by the name Helen Fisher wrote in her book “Why we love” The Nature and Chemistry of Romantic Love.[color=#990000][/color]

Re: The Reason He/she Is Your Valentine. by ThetrueWord: 2:43am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: The Reason He/she Is Your Valentine. by KingRex1(m): 2:46am On Feb 14, 2016
QueenVal is my val. Gon get her cookies!
Re: The Reason He/she Is Your Valentine. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Okay

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Prayer To Nairalander / The Idea Of Love Sold To Children / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger Or A Website Owner [must Read Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.