Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Urgent Advice - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice (17105 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From My Uncle? Urgent Advice Needed Please. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice Needed: Should I Wait For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
nameoh:

Dont know how it is done in the hospital u are going to.
Over here in the uk , they just use something like a cotton bud to swipe inside the 2 chicks of the individuals involved..
while playing with ur child u can do it, with nobody knowing.

Hmm

It can be done also, but I guess I will have to pay more for the swab kit
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
@Deafndumb How do you access the baby...Dont go and act childish by saying you want to do DNA for the child then the parent will systematically disorganise everything..Just scope the girl you're expecting some money. and you want her and you to go out shopping and have nice time..Get a car or taxi for easy access. Dont forget girls has there own conn way too.At the end it is who won..She either won by confusing you not to.Or you win by confusing/deceiving her..My Point is at the end it is RESULT that matters.

That was my previous msg.
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tritri:
@Deafndumb How do you access the baby...Dont go and act childish by saying you want to do DNA for the child then the parent will systematically disorganise everything..Just scope the girl you're expecting some money. and you want her and you to go out shopping and have nice time..Get a car or taxi for easy access. Dont forget girls has there own conn way too.At the end it is who won..She either won by confusing you not to.Or you win by confusing/deceiving her..My Point is at the end it is RESULT that matters.

That was my previous msg.

Thanks a lot. I'll try get info about any lab around me
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
@Deafndumb Any update yet?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sorry I didn't update sooner.
The issue got a new twist, my fault and set up from the minor's family. All I'm trying to do now is to avoid a law suit.
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Deafndumb:
Sorry I didn't update sooner.
The issue got a new twist, my fault and set up from the minor's family. All I'm trying to do now is to avoid a law suit.

New Twist again ? How and why?
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
After God fear women. Some can be so heartless
Re: Urgent Advice by Deafndumb: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
The girls age is really a big disadvantage.plus I f**ked up big time
Re: Urgent Advice by Jewelnutch: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Deafndumb:
After God fear women. Some can be so heartless

Idek the topic's storyline yet and Ide want to know, but I just had to address this BS. I was going through recents and your nonsense writeup just flashed my phone's screen. Even leaving blaspemy aside, naturally, what normal human would come up with the theory of fearing Women after GOD. Take your time fam, stop being one of these puny younglings calling themselves men, yet they reason like effeminates.
Re: Urgent Advice by legalexpert: 3:17am On Dec 08, 2016
deafndumb sincerely i dont know what to say?
you made a mistake by sleeping with a minor and you are not reay to face the consequences. sometimes you just need to man up and do what has to be done. you dont want lawsuit? you dont want this and that but you will rather allow a promiscuous minor with her manipulative mother control your life. if she was properly brought up will she be pregnant? anyway no time to cast blame. its either you face the lawsuit for sleeping with the minor or you be a daddy to the child. ps note that you cannot claim damages if the child ends up not being urs.
furthermore tritri told you what to do and then u act all immature by escalating issues? if i may ask what really are you afraid of? jail time?
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Deafndumb:
The girls age is really a big disadvantage.plus I f**ked up big time

What happen..share it we listening..Is the child yours?
Re: Urgent Advice by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
@Deafndumb , What the state of things now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Cheating Is Okay If Your Home Is Okay" - Nigerian Man Advises / Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.