Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures (57326 Views)

Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Funny Valentine Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
I know right. grin Where he at so we can find out.
ii guess he is drinking kunu with his bae. grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Airforce1(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ah.Then it was me who needed the informing.
undecided grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
Valerie here again shocked dis girl no dey sleep
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
Curious, Which is you?
someone had to take the photo undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
[color=royalblue][b][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]
Too much makeup!

That's a drum of emulsion paint on your face. Why can't you girls go natural for once?
eye, brow, cheek and lip is too much make up undecided

Ok let me not act like i didnt expect this. cool

grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so make we dey look for you abi? undecided

angry
no bother.. I no dy the picture.. tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
what u are thinking
That's your man.
But before you said he was a friend an now you postin' his pick.So? I don't know
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
My sideview selfie. Freshbobo cheesy preparing to go for a comedy show.

#bashing is allowed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok, you have a beat headphone. Seen
Where is urs lol
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by RoyalBlak007: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
So you girls ain't got a boo after all #sidechicz grin.......all i see is Filtered selfies cheesy ......toobad
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by dollyjoy(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
coming wit mine
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Airforce1(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Durentt:
My sideview selfie. Freshbobo cheesy preparing to go for a comedy show.

#bashing is allowed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
BumBae:
Valerie here again shocked dis girl no dey sleep

Actually thought M the only one that noticed....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
Airforce1:

You have nothing to say... Bounce!
look at you , forming nigga now after acting pvssy not long ago undecided

Do you really have to post another picture to prove me wrong undecided undecided

You really need lot of growing up to do grin grin

Now you fvck off undecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
someone had to take the photo undecided
That's a lie Igbo,there are selfie sticks an camera stands. grin use one.
But okay If you want ta hide in plain sight.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Lyondavinci:

I don tire for the girl .. Be like bee everywhere she dey there, she must be in the coven be flying with yourmain up n down
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Airforce1(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
look at you , forming nigga now after acting pvssy not long ago undecided

Do you really have to post another picture to prove me wrong undecided undecided

You really need lot of growing up to do grin grin

Now you fvck off undecided

You're taking it too personal.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Airforce1:

You're taking it too personal.
Bounce !!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by cruzita(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's your man.
But before you said he was a friendan now you postin' his pick.So? I don't know
don't you think I need a man today?after today ITS OVER
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by redgem(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Hmmmm... I said pictures and not brawls
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
BumBae:

I don tire for the girl .. Be like bee everywhere she dey there, she must be in the coven be flying with yourmain up n down
Lyondavinci:

You an Bumbae (love ya girl) must be my parents.
Cause ya'll show concern ya'll selves with my well being.
Thanks,but I don't want or need it. wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Airforce1(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Bounce !!!

angry
Diddypusssy watch it
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by redgem(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2016
BumBae:
Nice pics
What u doing later on
Will sleep my dear...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
no bother.. I no dy the picture.. tongue
so why worry our innocent eyes? angry

I know you are lying tongue , Tell me sad sad sad
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Airforce1:
Diddypusssy watch it
Bounce!!!

Or don't you understand your own word anymore undecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
don't you think I need a man today?after today ITS OVER
grin ....
I shoulda thought of that!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by akike: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
my val selfie tongue

Your eyemakeup is nice but it is too dramatic for Val

The shade of your pink lipstick is a no-no for dark skinsmiley. Too brightsmiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Airforce1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Bounce!!!

Or don't you understand your own word anymore undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mtcheww
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by obiorathesubtle: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's a lie Igbo there are srlfie sticks an camera stands. grin stands use one.
But okay If you want ta hide in plain sight.
undecided No really.. There was no camera stand.. I took the pic..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by agarawu23(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
You will only see few pictures cos most of them are fake.

They all have bf/gf offline but won't post their pictures cos of the Nlder they are deceiving with fake love.

Agarawu is watching lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided No really.. There was no camera stand.. I took the pic..
Stop makin' that emoji face it's disturbin'.....Okay If you say so.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
eye, brow, cheek and lip is too much make up undecided

Ok let me not act like i didnt expect this. cool

You just listed parts on your whole face.

You girls with heavy make-up reek of nadir-esque self-esteem and you hide beneath your mask of emulsion-paint-coated face to portray pseudo-beauty. WHAT'S WRONG WITH JUST LIP GLOSS?

Why alter your face with toxic colouring ?

Why should you deceive people with a mask? Yet you all crave REAL men.

I dare any of the females here to update makeup-free pictures.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.