Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (4256 Views)

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / In Desperate Need For Wisdoms Of People Who Moved On From Infidelity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: ..... by Ginaz(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
I dont know bro

1 Like

Re: ..... by fbtowner(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please. I need to read first. So they won't insult me that I did not have sense grin

Reading..............

Ok. Op. You break the law. Now you are facing the consequences.

Section 1025 of the genera relationship law

Never Beg for love.

Point is who ever loved u, u won't need to beg to have them

Now move on man.

But lastly. I am disappointed in u. U didn't post on NL to see for advice on how you can become a financial Stable man see what u are posting.

My uncle once said if u chase woman before your future. You might need the most scarce grace to make it.

Go build yourself man and leave that GD

8 Likes

Re: ..... by wilybebsy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:
Allow the woman to marry someone else na. You no get get money and That's because you are not ambitious!!

No make me vex for you now o..

Cut her some slacks biko.
is that all u got??

1 Like

Re: ..... by belloabd1914(m): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
She is kind of confuse, I guess she has been listening to runtown's " time no dey". Na only Indians dey fight to keep woman, as per 9ja boy I can't fit beg.
Re: ..... by Cutehector(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
Am not reading this.. but I will still comment.

Women will say, fight for ur love

But I will say

If dat partner can't make her choice, den ctrl delete.
Re: ..... by gabinogem(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bruvver u need to stand first inorder to be responsible for another soul... ladies of nowadays are not ready to manage with any nigger hence, keep ur hustle alive & try to avoid distractions. Emotional problem of living is the greatest distraction of all.

4 Likes

Re: ..... by wilybebsy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:

There's more Bros cheesy I dey suspect say the guy blokos no dey perform like that.. tongue
this is a serious issue here, if u got nothing to offer just keep mute

1 Like

Re: ..... by falconey(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
I have something to say.

"pray"
Re: ..... by yomi007k(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
op my brother.

she is gone. its not her fault,neither is it urs.

you need to move on

That's all
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
I dnt believe the long distance relationship stuff, you guys have been dating for how many years now? the girl is not getting younger o, I believe that she's tired of the long wait. Telling her u will marry her is no longer enuf o....Ask her if she's still in love with you, then pay for her bride price, You must not become a millionaire b4 u get married. If she loves you she will work with you to get d Millon's after the marriage. My thoughts... but wat do I know?

6 Likes

Re: ..... by Flexherbal(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
She has moved on.
Re: ..... by chyegems(f): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just lock up for the time being...don't call her,don't text either.. Gradually withdraw ur mind frm her. If she notices u don't care anymore she might rethink. But in all,I think she is stringing u and another guy along to see who proposes first. If she doesn't come back to u,just move on. Love will locate u again. Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:

What serious issues? A girl dumping a loser of a guy? Swerve jor!..

If she dumps him it would be better or didn't you read the part that she did not want them to break up? She's just stringing him along and whiling away time with him. Sorry but the only loser I see here is her for toying with the op's feelings and you for outrightly supporting her, no offence

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:

There's more Bros cheesy I dey suspect say the guy blokos no dey perform like that.. tongue
Thanks, sis
Re: ..... by 2sex(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
elprint:
Friends, I would need nothing short of matured advise here as I'm being torn apart here.

We have been dating for almost 4years now; we fell in love while we were serving in Osun State. Our relationship was a very popular one as it got people talking. Without doubt, we loved each other at the time. Service came to a close in June 2012 as a result we parted ways physically. I returned to my base in Lagos while she left for PH. In spite of the distance between us, we still love each other as there was never a day we would chat or talk over phone. Intermittently, we would see in Benin. This situation carried up until July 2014 when I noticed changes in her disposition towards me. I would probe her to tell me about what amiss, she would say nothing was wrong however she wouldn't communicate me if I didn't. This was exactly what raised my suspicion. Towards the end of the same month, she shook me by telling me she had seen someone she wanted to get married. Words cannot describe how I felt that night. It was as if my life would end that night. For days, I went without food. I pleaded with her to rescind on her decision but she told me her mind was made up. I still didn't give up on telling her to be with me. Somehow, she changed her mind and we became good again.

In 2015, I was planning to leave the country for a job, she knows about it, our plan at time was: I'll be there for 2years then I'll come back for our marriage, but things didn't work out as planned. When it became obvious that the plan had collapsed, she began to change, I noticed it, I would probe, she would say there was nothing. She has been to my place a couple of times, my parents and siblings love her so much. I'm been loved by her people too.

Things became real bad in our relationship in August last year that I had to visit her without notice as she wouldn't permit me to come if I had told her I was coming. I told her elder sister what has been going on between us. She appeared to be shocked as she told me that she hasn't introduced anybody to them apart from me. She promised to talk with her about it and that she would change. After that visit, we became good for awhile. She was at my place December when we made beautiful promises to each other. However, things nosedived again in January. She wouldn't call me if I don't; she wouldn't discuss anything about her with me; she appears not to be interested in whatever I do anymore.

I know marriage is her problem but I have assured her that all things being equal, we would get married this year. I know her to be a staunch Catholic but now, she worships at the Winners Chapel. I had asked why she changed her denomination, she would tell me nothing. I'm suspecting she is seeing someone from that church.

Lastnite, I asked her to tell me if were still in a relationship she couldn't give me a definite answer. If I asked her whether to walk away, she would say no. I don't seem to understand her anymore. She has refused to take anything from me since this issue started. We had formerly agreed to see yesterday when she changed her mind about the meeting.

Friends, I really don't know what to do right now. I love her so much. This is the woman I have always wanted to be my wife. I have made a lot of sacrifices just so we can be together. Her attitude is tearing me apart and it is taking a serious toe on what I do. Socially, psychological I'm been affected.

Friends, what do I do? should I pretend as if nothing is wrong and continue with her or I should just let her go? Pls, I need your advice.

Thanks.
dude, you better start having plan B or backup plan. She has a Plan B, backup plan and a masterplan.

You will look like a foolish clown in fully occupied circus with audience laughing at your stupidity by the time the game is over.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
gabinogem:
Bruvver u need to stand first inorder to be responsible for another soul... ladies of nowadays are not ready to manage with any nigger hence, keep ur hustle alive & try to avoid distractions. Emotional problem of living is the greatest distraction of all.
Bro, I appreciate ur 2kobo advice

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
2sex:
dude, you better start having plan B or backup plan. She has a Plan B, backup plan and a masterplan.

You will be a fool when the game is over
Bro, this is exactly what i have been thinking. It's gonna be hard be for me but I'll do it.
Re: ..... by warripekin(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
From all indication, u don't have a stable source of income. U are a graduate yes but probably still living with Ur parents. If u must know, apart from love, a woman wants security and if u are really her man, u must strive to provide it. Put Ur self in her shoes, would u want someone that seem not to have any plan for the future and for over four years now has got no form of stability in his life? The woman in question is fed up and is in clear dilemma on weather to walk or stay and question is? Stay for what? Sometimes love is not enough. My advice , work on Ur self, start up something . it must not be a paid job before u make a headway. A distant relationship in Ur present situation is not what u need for now.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
U re nt balanced financially yet rt? Ok, if u rush urself into marriage because u wan2 kip her, den u are makn a mistake, i dnt thnk dis lady wan2 even spend ha life wt u, why nt let d relatnshp go nw dat d pains can b endured dan makn sacrifices dat wil brk ur leta, b wise u re nt a kid bro.
Re: ..... by Cherlene(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
fbtowner:
Please. I need to read first. So they won't insult me that I did not have sense grin

Reading..............

Ok. Op. You break the law. Now you are facing the consequences.

Section 1025 of the genera relationship law

Never Beg for love.

Point is who ever loved u, u won't need to beg to have them

Now move on man.

But lastly. I am disappointed in u. U didn't post on NL to see for advice on how you can become a financial Stable man see what u are posting.

My uncle once said if u chase woman before your future. You might need the most scarce grace to make it.

Go build yourself man and leave that GD

Happy Sunday

At bolded, SO DARN CORRECT.

Cherlene
Re: ..... by TheAziz: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
kilode100:
Allow the woman to marry someone else na. You no get get money and That's because you are not ambitious!!

No make me vex for you now o..

Cut her some slacks biko.
so because he's not rich means he doesn't have ambition? mtchew you lack sha

1 Like

Re: ..... by Daniel2289(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Let her go. Her heart is not with you again! Listen to TD JAKES. And I believe with that, u can move on with ur life.

Do not let yourself think that you will never find someone better. There is always someone better.
Just try and have something doing before u make ur next approach. GOODLUCK.
Re: ..... by 2sex(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
elprint:
Bro, this is exactly what i have been thinking. It's gonna be hard be for me but I'll do it.
pay more attention to the body language, they reveal a lot more than words can explain.

She is currently nursing a second option so be prepared before it even happen.

One a second thought, do not force yourself since you are not ready. Mentally and otherwise, I know you are ready except for finance. But Nigerian girls don't care and the country's situation isn't helping matters.

Like someone advised you, keep your hustle alive. That should be your main goal right now.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
OP in my own evaluation i think the lady has other guy in mind ( at-least financial balanced) and don't want to be committed to anyone for the sake of heartbreak..... ladies from south east always play such games due to intensified concern placed on marriage introduction.....she wants to string u along till she gets a wealthy partner.... Better focus on your future and allow Gods will to be done
Re: ..... by swimcash(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
skarlett:

If she dumps him it would be better or didn't you read the part that she did not want them to break up? She's just stringing him along and whiling away time with him. Sorry but the only loser I see here is her for toying with the op's feelings and you for outrightly supporting her, no offence
I love ladies wit brains... thumbs up girl

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
OP in my own evaluation i think the lady has other guy in mind ( at-least financial balanced) and don't want to be committed to anyone for the sake of heartbreak..... ladies from south east always play such games due to intensified concern placed on marriage introduction.....she wants to string u along till she gets a wealthy partner.... Better focus on your future and allow Gods will to be done
Thanks my brother. But, I doubt if I would love again.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Interestingly, I would have gone far from where I'm right now financially if not for the sacrifice I made for her.
Re: ..... by jashar(f): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
free da babe. Imagine if you get married to her. Is this how you'll be begging her?

Like seriously, you begged her to stay? Not cool bro; not cool at all.

Sad fact is babes like that, when the guy don hammer wella, their eyes go come clear 'mysteriously'.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? / How I Had Sex With My Mum / See What A Couple Wore To An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.