Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E (30050 Views)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by gartamanta: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
APC is rapidly becoming what PDP was. Buhari has not yet proved he deserves a second term, they are already talking about Osibanjos term. It seems that the Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba alliance think that Nigeria is their vassal-state, their property. Theres just one problem they have to reckon with, us Igbos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by naphcoco(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Alhaji Hassan El Badawy is an enemy of a progressive Nigeria. All economic hardship of course, doesn't bother him, except power. What a silly way to think. Animal!

5 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Bhella5(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kulas:
The writer is a mad man.So Yoruba and Hausa don't want igbo to be president of Nigeria,yet d same Yoruba and Hausa don't want igbos to pull out from the so called Nigeria and have their own country.Who is fooling who?.
I seem to remember a certain Goodluck Ebele Jonathan he is your brother so he has had your turn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by banmee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Haba...come on. Didn't Igbos vote massively for Abiola and Obasanjo? Let's be truthful.

I did not say they did not vote for him but "massively" seems to be exaggerating things.
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Kennydoc(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
loopman:

My own point is Northerners don't think like you!
The only time there was vote bloc in North 19 states.was the last election

It's not true. You can only say that the margin was higher in the last election. In 2011, most of the states in the NW and NE voted Buhari enbloc. I'm not sure if Jonathan won in any of the 13 states, but he obviously got more votes than he did last year.

Northerners don't think like what? You are obviously inexperienced. As long as there is a northerner in the picture, you can be sure that he must win at least 50% of the votes irrespective of the party. A southerner only wins when SW and SE/SS team together and usually, they will get some NC states on their side.
Just watch out and see.

4 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by sinistermind(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mintek:

Ogbeni you don't know zilch about the north.
The guy you're engaging speaks nothing but the truth.

Osinbajo and APC SHALL be annihilated should a northerner fly the PDP's flag after Buhari.

There's no chance a genuine "Dan Arewa" (northerner) will prefer a "Bayarabe" (Yoruba) to his own kinsman for presidency.

The north is actually shrewd...kudos to them and I assure you they're enjoying the prevailing political atmosphere.

Honestly I don't see a Southerner occupying Aso Rock anytime soon.

I will support you on this.... we southerners are just too foolish to see the kind of power the north is wielding. The north will always be united for their own but we southerners we are always divided by party loyalty. Just kano was able to pull over 1.9milllion votes last election in which similar figures came from some other northern states.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by HIV1: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
I can only allow Buhari, to finish his two terms, after then I take over. Watch out! HIV for 2023
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by IYANGBALI: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Seconded

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol dreaming

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by lagdmark(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
If Buhari survive the Heat till 2019 believe me he will not dare politics again talk less of 2nd term.
The VP no get dat
Iiver for presidential campaign talk less of winning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by hajjaumme(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
B/c de rest of nigerians ar goat abi,after pmg nd his vice den u wl take over abi

3 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by yommyss01: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:

****you think Osinbajo will win if APC adopted him...yoruba, and PDP adopted a Northerner? You go see sheygey...Northerners only vote fellow Northerners. Worst case northern votes will be split 50/50 like GEJ did in 2011 against Buhari, and plus SE and SS...he won. SW was inconsequential! Same with the Northerner PDP will adopt, he only needs 30% of Northern vote block, and SS and SE. Watch and see!
Yes, I agree. The north only votes fellow northerners. Fellow Northerners like someone called Olusegun Obasanjo. Right?

2 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Haba...come on. Didn't Igbos vote massively for Abiola and Obasanjo? Let's be truthful.

No, NRC and Tofa.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by sweatlana: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
flokii:

you guys are too greedy joor...

the North will NEVER support a SS/SE candidate... even if you make dem vice

na only yorubas.. aboki trust right now... not even with ur biafraaa rubbish

No wahala. The north can rule for the next hundred years, that is if Nigeria does not spilt up which is most unlikely. My point is the yoruba will never president again. Cos the north will always vote for their own or at least a spilt 50/50 vote.
Plus the block vote of the ss and se. That will ensure the almajiries remain in power as long as Nigeria remains.

7 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by EazyMoh(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:

That's what I'm trying to explain to you, If a Northerner runs, he will win if at least SW or SE/SS supports him. Meaning, his Northern vote block is already assured but he needs one of either SS/SE or SW. Example... Buhari comes to mind. Buhari would have lost had GEJ won SW with larger margin. Now with a Southerner running, HE CAN NEVER WIN WITHOUT SS AND SE. Osinbajo can never win without SS and SE because even if SW voted him 100%, he can never secure more 30% of northern vote block because the Northerner PDP will adopt will take at least 70% and with SE and SS voting for him, he will win with landslide. That's my point!
Guy stop mentioning PDP in your post abeg! Nobody will vote PDP like that in the North again. In case you don't know PDP is seen as generally responsible for Boko Haram in the north.
Even at that no northerner can contest against PMB.
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Zurielistic: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
****MODIFIED***

After Buhari’s Death (because he won't complete two terms), somebody from the south ( not necessarily Osinbajo) Should Serve As President For Two Terms
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by flokii: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
sweatlana:

No wahala. The north can rule for the next hundred years, that is if Nigeria does not spilt up which is most unlikely. My point is the yoruba will never president again. Cos the north will always vote for their own or at least a spilt 50/50 vote.
Plus the block vote of the ss and se. That will ensure the almajiries remain in power as long as Nigeria remains.
You guys are equally slaves...

WRONG!

d North voted for ur otueke hero when yorubas.. OBJ, Soyinka, Bakare and co. canvassed support for him.

d yeebos couldn't have done that ( m not trying to boast).. it's common knowledge

I know it's hard to accept.. buh d North are using style to reveal their plans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by lagdmark(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
If Buhari ever survive the Heat till 2019, he dare not try politics again talk less of campaigning and for the Vp , him no get liver for politics.

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by IBBG(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
sweatlana:

Stop pointing at history unnecessary...
Gejs failure at 2nd term which was caused my the sw changes everything.
The SS supported obj twice when it got to our turn the sw betrayed us! We the SS will never support a yoruba man!
Let the north continue to rule!
True talk but their arrogance will not let them see it. votes will be split in the north, the SS and SE will rather vote a northerner than a SW. So as it is, the three regions may not produce a president in a very long time, except by divine intervention where the incumbent dies in office if they don't settle their political scores.

5 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by happney65: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Over the dead body of SS and SE for Osinbajo to rule this country. Northerners shall continue to rule Nigeria till eternity or we get our country. We don't like one Nigeria but as long as Northerners rule, we are okay with it. Since that's what you SWesterners want, let's enjoy nah. You can't eat your cake and have it...whatever you wished for our son GEJ, you will get it also for your son Osinbajo.

What is wrong with this one?In as much as i am not a Fan of APC..I have to tell you the truth when you brought GEJ into this..I guess you where under the earth when the Southwest voted enmass for GEJ in 2011 or u where in Sambisa when we Yorubas camphoined the case of GEJ when some Cabals did not want him to be President when Yaradua fell sick..Abegi comot road joo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by free2blast(m): 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
oduastates:
One thing for sure ,
Jonathan has eaten the Eastern Region's turn.
Northern region is enjoying right now
Next time when it comes to the western region , we may decide to give it to Oshiomole
I thought the former president was from the east? Was his name not Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan....lol
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by flokii: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
EazyMoh:

Guy stop mentioning PDP in your post abeg! Nobody will vote PDP like that in the North again. In case you don't know PDP is seen as generally responsible for Boko Haram in the north.
Even at that no northerner can contest against PMB.

are you minding him..

these **** don't know PDP is already dead in other regions except theirs

they don't just understand politics and how it is being played in this country.. I dunno why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by blackpanda: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:
lipsrsealed
PMB will not serve two terms

Are you God That how you people said he will never win, but today you all have been put to shame.
I believe everybody should be given fair opportunity and let the people choose who they want

1 Like

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kennydoc:

It's not true. You can only say that the margin was higher in the last election. In 2011, most of the states in the NW and NE voted Buhari enbloc. I'm not sure if Jonathan won in any of the 13 states, but he obviously got more votes than he did last year.

Northerners don't think like what? You are obviously inexperienced. As long as there is a northerner in the picture, you can be sure that he must win at least 50% of the votes irrespective of the party. A southerner only wins when SW and SE/SS team together and usually, they will get some NC states on their side.
Just watch out and see.

SW & SE never teamed together for election except 2011. North only trusts SE as second fiddle but voted massively for Abiola (against Tofa, their son) and Obasanjo. The truth is that it's easier for M/Belt & SS to produce president than SE except with SW support which pride will never allowed majority of SE people to think about, hence room for self determination because North will never support SE.

some from SE are wishing North rule for ever but North is wise; they can only endure SE "wahala" but they don't ever want Yoruba "wahala". they enjoy the divide & rule tactics hence their joy over Igbo - Yoruba rancour/ division. They are aware that the day Yoruba & Igbo unite, the end to their well-planned hegemony.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by free2blast(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kulas:
The writer is a mad man.So Yoruba and Hausa don't want igbo to be president of Nigeria,yet d same Yoruba and Hausa don't want igbos to pull out from the so called Nigeria and have their own country.Who is fooling who?.
Last time i checked Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan was the name of the last president. When you people were trading your birth right you were not aware abi. Come back in 2031.
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by babafirst(m): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Over the dead body of SS and SE for Osinbajo to rule this country. Northerners shall continue to rule Nigeria till eternity or we get our country. We don't like one Nigeria but as long as Northerners rule, we are okay with it. Since that's what you SWesterners want, let's enjoy nah. You can't eat your cake and have it...whatever you wished for our son GEJ, you will get it also for your son Osinbajo.
Who cares about Osinbanjo becoming President?The man is not even interested.Any effective incorruptible person from anywhere,SE,SS,SW etc can succeed Buhari. Am I supposed to gain anything if Osinbanjo becomes President?I am too politically enlightened,matured and civilised to think that way.As for me I am happy we kicked out your son the ineffectual buffoon.And if my so called son North South East or West behaves 'innefectually' and in a 'buffoonlicious' manner we will kick him,her or it out.Period!
Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by Ghost447(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/14/after-buharis-second-term-osinbajo-should-serve-as-president-for-two-terms-el-badawy/
Be careful, remember PDP opined that they will rule Nigeria for over 50 years, but today where is PDP? Are you God?

3 Likes

Re: After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E by robay(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Hehehehe,let me not talk sha,make mod knw ban me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

People In Kaduna Celebrating The Return Of Buhari (Photos) / EFCC To Seize Tompolo's Property / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.