Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors (8867 Views)

I Hope IPOB And Igbos Calling For War Will See This. / Buhari: There Are Traitors In My Government / Some Northern Traitors Are Trying To Isolate PMB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Ibos are contemptuous of everyone which leads one to suspect deep self loathing.

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw
[/flash]
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by JoeBlocks(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am not a small kid, you and I know how falsehood against Igbos sell fastly in this country.
He lied that Igbos hate efik/ibibios, he was confronted and you call that opinion?
You should learn how to discern when someone is stating his opinion or when someone is stating facts.

He said igbos around him are wicked to him bla bla bla, I sure know the igbos around me are great people, so does that make his opinion fact?

He's just merely saying what he had experienced in the past, its understandable. And I never said you were a small kid did I?

And please, I don't know whether falsehood against igbos sell fastly in Nigeria, what I do know is how falsehood against northern muslims sell quickly in Nigeria. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by JoeBlocks(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Mr, even if he gave his own experience doesn't mean it's all true. Humans are unique, we have different thought, ideas and prespective. Majority of igbos do not see us as enemies had it been another person was there the guy calling ibibios foes would have been given a knock, slap or a shut up statement. Had the ibibios been treacheous the igbos would not have ika L.G as an indigenous tribe in akwa ibom and if you doubt me go to aba and see how we co-exist ourselves. So the op's point of view is baseless and pointless
All the more reason why I said the OP was just given his opinion, because, opinion are like buttholes, everybody has one, and most times, its usually baseless and pointless.
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by EteEdoho: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Falsehood? He merely gave his opinion base on his personal experience, and so did you. So, I don't see where the falsehood is.
his personal experience shouldn't be a yard stick to measure our relationship with Igbo people. Few days ago,Udom our Gov.was in Abia and he re-echoed Igbo/Ibibio(Akwa Ibom ) relationship and ties. Our immediate past first lady,is Igbo. We have so many intact and in common. I think my broda is being misinformed or trying to misinform others.

Cc NDPFV. Where are u sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by gartamanta: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
I am an ibibio currently residing in umuahia the Abia state capital, i didn't kwn that igbos hates us (cross riverine/ ibomite ) that much. Calling us various names , alleging that we didn't support them during the civil WAR rather we were killing them, there hold us in mind to the point that is even hard to associate freely with them, their girls are very tribalistic loving only their ibo guys seeing boys of other regions as slowpokes becos there are faithful and secere . There (igbos) are not secere people always trying to dupe at anytime. I wonder the tribe igbo will allied with if there can't allied with us their neighbour. North no like dem yoruba the same thing. To the best of my knowledge as a calabar guy wer i be my forefathers many of them where brafrans soldier but now there are trying to rewrite history inorder to develop hatred.

Only a Yoruba impostor like the one above would say that the Igbos hate the Ibibios.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by aribisala0(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why did the Ibos name the second hand clothes they sell Okrika?
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Ibos are contemptuous of everyone which leads one to suspect deep self loathing. They call Efik/Ibibios Mmong, Mmongho and other derogatory terms this is eually true for Ikwerres and many other Eastern minorities. We all know this. An Ibo woman would rather marry Yoruba than marry Mmongo or Ogoni or Ijaw .They only want to marry their oil. The Ibos know this, The Ibibios know this and so on. In the Abia axis there are some Ibos that share kinship with their Ibo neighbours and perhaps the story is slightly different but again What do the mainstream Ibos think of such Ibos as the Abiribas and Ohafias? We know.....
What gave you that thought that the igbos marry the yoruba more than the ibibios?
Do you knw we were once called "kwa ibos" by the igbos? I.e igbos living in the kwa river before it was officially knwn as ibibios. The fact that he elite marry the yorubas more or should i say the other way round cuz it is your men doing most of the marriage doesn't mean it's all thru. The common man has the highest population and FYI the next common marriage after igbos inter marriage is with us. You can do your research in akwa ibom, calabar and the 7 igbo speaking states if you want.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Ibos are contemptuous of everyone which leads one to suspect deep self loathing. They call Efik/Ibibios Mmong, Mmongho and other derogatory terms this is eually true for Ikwerres and many other Eastern minorities. We all know this. An Ibo woman would rather marry Yoruba than marry Mmongo or Ogoni or Ijaw .They only want to marry their oil. The Ibos know this, The Ibibios know this and so on. In the Abia axis there are some Ibos that share kinship with their Ibo neighbours and perhaps the story is slightly different but again What do the mainstream Ibos think of such Ibos as the Abiribas and Ohafias? We know.....
may ur days be long and God bless the works of ur hands for speaking the truth
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Why did the Ibos name the second hand clothes they sell Okrika?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by cheruv: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
BIG LIES! I have 2 Ibibio friends who have been my hostel room mates.
Sometimes both of them spend holiday at our house 4 months, eat with us and enjoy themselves.
The same Abia state have a big number of Akwa ibom/Calabar people living peacefully in the state.
- My Cousin married an Efik Guy in January. I did an Ashebi in the traditional wedding.
Both Akpabio and Liyel Imoke married from South East.
Lets Stop Spreading falsehood and live in Peace and Love.
Am currently chyking one sharp Ibibio chikala who lives in Aba but is from uyo. The babe loves Igbos and even has an Igbo name Ifunānya,which she gave herself though.
I suspect say the guy own na say em front Igbo girl the babe a wuo ya n'ala..o bia na NL nākofusizi akuko angry
I think we should encourage him to meet more chikalas..that one wuru gi n'ala doesn't mean the next gāwu gi n'ala, moreover the Igbo girls from umuahia are bred specially for Rivers men.
Godspeed in your chyking wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by iSlayer: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
ckmayoca:
Guy get away and stop saying nonsense online. If u don't have something to do ,go iron ur cloths tomorrow is monday.

Yayy! 1-0.
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by aribisala0(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

What gave you that thought that the igbos marry the yoruba more than the ibibios?
Do you knw we were once called "kwa ibos" by the igbos? I.e igbos living in the kwa river before it was officially knwn as ibibios. The fact that he elite marry the yorubas more or should i say the other way round cuz it is your men doing most of the marriage doesn't mean it's all thru. The common man has the highest population and FYI the next common marriage after igbos inter marriage is with us. You can do your research in akwa ibom, calabar and the 7 igbo speaking states if you want.
There s no pride in marrying Ibos it is not a promotion but it may be for your folk..........
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by james078: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Am not sure if the ibibios fought for or against but its only the efiks that was known to have fought side by side with the igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
cheruv:

I suspect say the guy own na say em front Igbo girl the babe a wuo ya n'ala..o bia na NL nākofusizi akuko angry
)
choi grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Imirikiti umu nwoke ndi Yoruba choro ilu umu nwanyi ndi Igbo.

Anaghi eji ofe ejiri mmanu si etu onu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
There s no pride in marrying Ibos it is not a promotion but it may be for your folk..........
Hahaha! Clap 4 ur self. But you were the one who said that the igbos marries the yoruba more and i just proved you wrong and you are here blabbing. If you knw that there is no pride in marrying the igbos why did you say they marry our oil? Like the is no oil in abia, imo and anambra state. If you knw that there is no pride in marrying the igbos why call the yorubas as the number destination choice of the igbo when marrying. Dude you just contradicted yourself here igbos marry tribes from the eastern region more than any other tribes in Nigeria. Gerrit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by aribisala0(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Hahaha! Clap 4 ur self. But you were the one who said that the igbos marries the yoruba more and i just proved you wrong and you are here blabbing. If you knw that there is no pride in marrying the igbos why did you say they marry our oil? Like the is no oil in abia, imo and anambra state. If you knw that there is no pride in marrying the igbos why call the yorubas as the number destination choice of the igbo when marrying. Dude you just contradicted yourself here igbos marry tribes from the eastern region more than any other tribes in Nigeria. Gerrit.
You Proved? With a slide rule or calculator?
You are a cretin? Get out of my face and do not come back. I really do have patience for your sort

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
JoeBlocks:
All the more reason why I said the OP was just given his opinion, because, opinion are like buttholes, everybody has one, and most times, its usually baseless and pointless.
Exactly. Just because you experienced a disagreement doesn't make you an enemy with another, igbos has always treated us with love and respect even though i will not generalize because in every house of issac there is a jacob and in every 12 there is one iscarriot. The fact the op had an experience with one igbo doesn't make it an all igbo's thought.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
You Proved? With a slide rule or calculator?
You are a cretin? Get out of my face and do not come back. I really do have patience for your sort
If you like call me an ineffectual buffon i dn't care. Na your headache, the igbos has never married us for our oil because they have their's. Love knws no tribe and wealth so again i will say the igbos has not offended us not once and i hope not ever! If you don't like our relationship you can ask your oba to show you the way to the lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by aribisala0(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

If you like call me an ineffectual buffon i dn't care. Na your headache, the igbos has never married us for our oil because they have their's. Love knws no tribe and wealth so again i will say the igbos has not offended us not once and i hope not ever! If you don't like our relationship you can ask your oba to show you the way to the lagoon.
You can call your family what you like I really am indifferent to you and your opinions. You do not matter
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
You can call your family what you like I really am indifferent to you and your opinions. You do not matter
Then what brought you an outsider to a igbo and ibibio discourse? Mr your opinion and do not matter?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

i bet u are not an ibibio, atuke ke idun nyin, a kede dia answer me

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
i bet u are not an ibibio, atuke ke idun nyin, a kede dia answer me
Well it's best i do not answer you. Go through all my post here on NL and get your answer from your observation. Sọsọñọ akparawa.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by sherrylo: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Well it's best i do not answer you. Go through all my post here on NL and get your answer from your observation. Sọsọñọ akparawa.

Do you agree the OP is not a Yoruba person?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

afo ubaha ke idun unehe udionoke edu mmo owo imaha nyin ke esit mmo don't doubt me mme ba ye mmo npekne
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
sherrylo:

Do you agree the OP is not a Yoruba person?
Did i call him yoruba?
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Ugomba(m): 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
aribisala0:
Rusted brown roofie, your lagos- ibadan expressway media propaganda has EXPIRED!
You people action in the last election has shown more people here in SS how treachous you people are.
In Delta state here, we Aniomas, the urhobos, itsekiri, isokos even ijaws etc have known ur SW dividing tricks and have no problem with Igbos.
Am a proud Delta Igbo
-keep thinking that ur propaganda will spread.
- Edo people are confronting u people now 4 trying to change their history.
Keep living in delusion.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by lloydtruth: 9:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
I pity this entity called nigeria, when the youths of other country's obsessions are driven by innovations and technology, nigerian youths are here promoting hatred, tribalism, and propaganda. Ok ooo you people should continue, we shall see where this whole thing ends.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
afo ubaha ke idun unehe udionoke edu mmo owo imaha nyin ke esit mmo don't doubt me mme ba ye mmo npekne
Daa, tre di niseme ro, ku mention mi. If you like call me unehe ado cup of tea fo. Kadi
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
Daa, tre di niseme ro, ku mention mi. Kadi
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by bofoy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Daa, tre di niseme ro, ku mention mi. If you like call me unehe ado cup of tea fo. Kadi
ok i now kwn the truth no wonder, u are igbo but born and broad up in calabar. Useme ke afo do ndisime nkpo idiot
Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Ugomba(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
how old are you? That you heard a beer parlour opinion 4rm a person, you run to Nairaland to shout Igbos hate us!
Maturity is indeed not about age.
Grow up and be matured.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Calling Efiks/ibibios War Traitors by Wizprodigy: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
bofoy:
ok i now kwn the truth no wonder, u are igbo but born and broad up in calabar. Useme ke afo do ndisime nkpo idiot
Okay, you have made your point. Can you just stop quoting me please? Like i care about what you call me. When you go thru all my post come back and tell me you analysis igbo ni yoruba ke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA Security Agents Meet With Danbazzau (video) / State Of The Nation: noa Calls For Peace, Tolerance And Caution / Nigeria Is Safe For World Leaders To Come - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.