Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction (21459 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by fujirice: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2016
That is what happens when you give an Engineer a leadership position.
Unimaginable development will envelope the land.
Kudos my amiable governor, more power to you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by austynoh: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Cjrane2:
There are actually two flyovers in Abakaliki under construction to ease traffic flow within the city
Yeah, one at Espera In Deos and another at Presco. While a flyover is commendable, he still hasn't paid youth Corp members since he entered office. That's pathetic.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by ak47mann(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Roads that lead from nkwere-nzunanka Anambra stretch to Enugu via ebonyi state are one of the best road network I have seen so far in SE the quality is excellent thought I was on M25 London cool
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by dahunsy(f): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2016
The same gov'nor using concrete to construct road.......coughs** clears throat# F for FRAUD
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Themandator: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2016
betterABIAstate:
More from abakaliki flyover

Though your pix is evil but thank God the south east is marking a mark in infrastructure in infrastructure development
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by pasol4real(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
[size=18pt]smh, this is one hell of a pix[/size]

I can't see nothing. You shld do better next time.
And think this blurry rubbish shouldn't hv bn on
the frontpage.
Nairaland huh!

@MrEverest is a clown, development by flyover, lol.

Check my signature.
U are the clown here.
If constructing a fly over is not part of development What is? .
Oh sorry i remember BROWN ROOF IS undecided
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by allawizzow(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by justmenoni: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Haba u get bad mouth ooo, u just spoil fp for op grin

quote author=Eebrahym post=42927335]Your pix no try at all, na Nokia 3310 greenface u take snap am?[/quote]
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Jacko1(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2016
No better camera fo ebonyi state
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2016
tchidi:

Yea. And a pedestrian bridge at PermSite. The man is trying sha...

Hehehe really? I didn't know about the pedestrian bridge before now. But these things shouldn't be a big deal. The state is still 'backwards' in areas like this, the governor is only doing what he's supposed to do.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by noblealuu: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2016
tchidi:

Yea. And a pedestrian bridge at PermSite. The man is trying sha...

You are based in Ai?
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by obinna222: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Omololu007:
Ibos and fly over sha grin..

If your tribesman had built flyovers across the Lekki - Ajah axis, residents in lekki and Ajah would not be facing the traffic torment they encounter daily.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Goahead(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I was actually surprised with what i saw in abakaliki, that place is not that backward as we think ooooo
The current governor is really revamping the city, I was there during the Xmas...
Roads within the city are neat.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by MrEverest(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
[size=18pt]smh, this is one hell of a pix[/size]

I can't see nothing. You shld do better next time.
And think this blurry rubbish shouldn't hv bn on
the frontpage.
Nairaland huh!

@MrEverest is a clown, development by flyover, lol.

Check my signature.
Who is the clown here, me or you? There is nothing out of place if I celebrate the construction of a flyover right now in Nigeria when the majority of states, expecially those in the SW bar Lagos & others could not even pay civil servants not to talk of capital projects like flyover. The joke is on you dude!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by titosblink: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Omololu007:
.... Y u dey diss igbos..u b tribalist?
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by ikhibones(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
post=42933031:

You need to see your doctor
oboy me 2 no see anytn o..I con dey wonda if na my fone show me only electric wires or my eyes get cataract..

Abeg op,go back,dis tim com down frm d moto mak u snap beta tin..mtcheeeeeew
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelyisland:
First time I'm seeing a construction being done in ebonyi state. Almost forgot that the state is still in existence..

Just as they don't know you exist any way.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
PayPalKing:

Hehehe really? I didn't know about the pedestrian bridge before now. But these things shouldn't be a big deal. The state is still 'backwards' in areas like this, the governor is only doing what he's supposed to do.
Yes, that's where I'm from (even born, bread and buttered there. lol). Yes, we are backwards. But, I can't think of any place in Nigeria - or Africa for that matter - that isn't backward. You calling us 'backward' must be like that story of one monkey mocking another and calling attention to 'this monkey's ugly face'. Let's always do more in improving ourselves than always looking for faults to point out in others with an abusive intention. Such an attitude leaves you stinking while you are cleaning up someone else.

O yes, what you never had the opportunity of having and you now have it, is a big deal no doubt. After all no one has got it all. We should appreciate someone doing what he should do (without stooping to praise singing though) all because those doing what they should do are not many in our country. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by glacswhite: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
If u travel from ABAkaliki To asABA To tarABA To aLABA am sorry u still dey ''ABA''

....Nice one from Ebonyi with 11,030 views
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by richardmba(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelyisland:
First time I'm seeing a construction being done in ebonyi state. Almost forgot that the state is still in existence..
U must be a dullard to forget one of the States in Ur country.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by richardmba(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelyisland:
U must be a retard to forget one of the States in Ur country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Freelanswer:

Yes, that's where I'm from (even born, bread and buttered there. lol). Yes, we are backwards. But, I can't think of any place in Nigeria - or Africa for that matter - that isn't backward. You calling us 'backward' must be like that story of one monkey mocking another and calling attention to 'this monkey's ugly face'. Let's always do more in improving ourselves than always looking for faults to point out in others with an abusive intention. Such an attitude leaves you stinking while you are cleaning up someone else.

O yes, what you never had the opportunity of having and you now have it, is a big deal no doubt. After all no one has got it all. We should appreciate someone doing what he should do (without stooping to praise singing though) all because those doing what they should do are not many in our country. Thank you.

You got me wrong. I clearly stated the backwardness is in areas like the one being talked about on this thread (flyover, pedestrian bridge) which is obvious. Some other places in Nigeria or Africa might be backwards in other areas which isn't flyover or pedestrian bridges. And yes, no one has got it all. I'm one person who appreciates good things a lot. This case isn't an exception, I still say the governor is only doing what he's supposed to do.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by millionaireman: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Omololu007:

Lol, many of them see Lagos flyover as development. But they don't know that in the developed world, a town planner can only think of flyover when there is no more room for a cheaper roundabout, or when there is need to change directions in a high-speed free way.

Come to Owerri and see where indigenes of the town succeeded in bullying the state governor who has now started to build flyovers, while flood from absence of urban drainage is carrying away humans and houses in the second most populated town in the state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by nigerfine: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
dahunsy:
The same gov'nor using concrete to construct road.......coughs** clears throat# F for FRAUD
sorry here in America concrete is used for road.don't doubt it.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by lawflec(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
lonelyisland:
you are a very foooooooooolish Man.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
MrEverest:
Who is the clown here, me or you? There is nothing out of place if I celebrate the construction of a flyover right now in Nigeria when the majority of states, expecially those in the SW bar Lagos & others could not even pay civil servants not to talk of capital projects like flyover. The joke is on you dude!

[size=18pt]Out of sense errror!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Must you cite SW? The earlier you got healed of ur senselessness the better.
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Eebrahym(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
justmenoni:
Haba u get bad mouth ooo, u just spoil fp for op grin

quote author=Eebrahym post=42927335]Your pix no try at all, na Nokia 3310 greenface u take snap am?

shey wetin I do bad
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by justmenoni: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Very very

quote author=Eebrahym post=42947355]

shey wetin I do bad[/quote]
Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by Eebrahym(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
justmenoni:
Very very

quote author=Eebrahym post=42947355]

shey wetin I do bad

ehen, I no know ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction by dahunsy(f): 3:36am On Feb 16, 2016
nigerfine:
sorry here in America concrete is used for road.don't doubt it.
U said america...but do they still use concrete to patch road made with asphat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole / Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.