Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day (487 Views)

She Turned Him Down And Queried Why He Didn't Try Again. See Epic Response. / How To Make Girls Choose You Over Other Guys / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Y'all might remember me dropping truth from my last thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2913785/greatest-fear-stinky-kitten)..

Perhaps you're just there, on this night were guys are taking out their women, sitting and wondering why none of them sended you today.

Before you start attributing your uneventful evening to "stupid boys", or deceive yourself that maybe you "intimidated them"...first stick a finger down there, pull that finger up and give it a whiff. If it smells like toxic sludge. If it smells like 10 year old bio-degradable compost. If it smells like a pit latrine. If it smells like 6 day old dead fish that a vulture tried to eat but then vomitted out (making it smell like dead fish AND vulture vomit)....

...then you need to go and sew that foul thing shut with needle and thread and swear off having sex ever again lest you shift the marital destiny of some poor unsuspecting bloke and turn him gay.

Maybe he has smelt it already.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Females with stank pussy DO NOT DESERVE LOVE.
Ask yourself, why should a guy spend money on a woman who can't even take care of her pussy? For a lot of women, that is ALL THEY HAVE to offer. Yet you can't even be on top of that?! What is your point of your existence then?

If you didn't know before, understand this: Wearing expensive brazilian weave and jimmy Chu shoes does not magically make your pussy smell fresh. If you have never been to a gyneacologist ever in your life....fawk you...Just fawk your life.

This is to spur the masses of stank pussy girls to HANDLE THEIR BUSINESS. Then maybe you'll get a valentine date.
Re: Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day by gozzlin: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Hmm. This is a serious matter. A stinky pusssy is an instant mood killer. It can make your diick go flaccid in a matter of seconds.

I've dated just 3 ladies all my life and fortunately they're the type that take good care of their thing. I've never had any problem eating them out. In fact, there are pusssies that are meant to be eaten. Fresh, clean, smell-free types. You'd wanna eat the thang all day.

Ladies should make it a point of duty to keep their thing clean, fresh and odour free at all times. All it needs is constant bathing 2 to 3 times a day. While you're at it, wash that place thoroughly. It won't hurt you. And visit a gynecologist to treat any infection. That's all.
Re: Why he didn't choose you for Valentine's day by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
yup

(1) (Reply)

Our Generation / What Do I Do I Tire For Nigerian Gelso / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.