Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (58441 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by deolu2000(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
ChappyChase:
E go cost oo, but goods to him for wanting to build an house in this chanji era!
God has answered his prayer now, my own time also is on the way when baba God go pickup my call.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
The least you can manage is 6m,cos your foundation nd block work materials alone such as sand,cement,blocks,reinforcement and chipings alone will cost you 1m,then your roof and the wood work depending on the type of roofing sheet you wanna use but with economy it will cost you 500k,your plumbing,gmp,and plastering will cost you in summary 500k management,now considering your electrical,tilling,sanitaries,external work I.e soak away,compound leveling,tank stand and others.....bro 6m is okay,try add up to your savings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nigerians sef! No 1, that plan is not very functional and will be very hot in seasons like this.

Why not get a good Architect to design something suitable and affordable for you than going online to download pictures and come disturb us here?

Exactly my problem with Nigerian clients! Smh for Nigerian architects. angry angry sad lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
depending on the area, for my area, hold 3mill for everytin
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by waldigit: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:

Location will be mowe or ikorodu.. And I'm budgeting 3m for it. Remember am not including the parking space you see in the plan

I am presently working on this. we are at lintel now with 800k at the same move neighbourhood. The cost of yours is dependent on peculiar factors.

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
ricki:

I can't put de amount hia because of dos ppl dat overcharge. Am not spoiling dia game but under 8. Very under....

Went u start all dis ppl will promise u palace and heaven quality... All Na lie

Get the carcass done den wen it comes to finishing get someone else to do it. Plus always state Wat u want unless....

Can you send me email about it and if possible some pics of your project @pl_models@yahoo.com thanks wink
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Cavenchy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
The best thing to do is work with the maximum you can afford to spend on the building project. Factor in unforeseen costs for circumstances like dubious contractors, material loss, vandalism and inflation as well. Budget at least 80% more than you envisage. Thank me later.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by nusirat(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Roon9:
As a civil engineer I would suggest u don't jus build a bungalow but add another flat to it cos without a good quantity surveyor most of the materials you would buy would cover for it n u will spend less Dan 13 milla as a against d 7 to 8 million for a 3 bedroom bungalow.

However u could start with the cash u av earmarked n stop weneva d money finishes. Never try to rush over a house u r going to live in

You are on point, from experience I join 2bedroom flat with mine at back of Obasanjo farm here in Ota, I have spend 4M. With roofing and POP. Remains finishing and plumbing work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by excellentmomma(f): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmm.. 15-20million.

OK I was scared, when someone said 10M to build just 3 bedroom flat,

Tx

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
waldigit:

I am presently working on this. we are at lintel now with 800k at the same move neighbourhood. The cost of yours is dependent on peculiar factors.

Kindly send me more pics and give me details, I'm down to learn from people who have already started building.
Pl_models@yahoo.com thanks...
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by jeroton: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
While you're gathering information on the cost I'll also remind you of the location of your bathroom, it's a wrong location , just think about it at the early stage.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Paradox Engineering,contact for your building construct,supervision,cost management to your suit taste,contact..08064059967,08168756422

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
jeroton:
While you're gathering information on the cost I'll also remind you of the location of your bathroom, it's a wrong location , just think about it at the early stage.
Thank you for spotting that, i've equally thought about it too, because it ought to have a window for some air.. But location will be changed when I gather enough info, Thanks for the contribution
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by ricki: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:

Can you send me email about it and if possible some pics of your project @pl_models@yahoo.com thanks wink
will do
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Fadelex(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
yemmit90:

Be realistic please. maximum he can spend on blocks work plus workmanship is 500k.

@op, use your 3m very well, i'm sure you may not need up to a million if the money is not enough.

Nawa o, some people just dey call millions anyhow. Well, experience they say is a best teacher.
if you use 1000blocks for substructure, 3000 for superstructure including headcoach, that's 4000 multiply by 140... N560,000
workmanship is 50 per block which is N200,000
what about cement and fine aggregate? I'm being realistic, you've not even talked about DPC, lintel, roof beam and preliminary works.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by canalily(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
austinbrown:
if I call u a stupid girl now they will ban me
do u leave in ceiling?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by preggi(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kizyte:

Correction: The visitors restroom is in the wrong position, and the car park should be converted to a Study for the children.

Thanks for pointing this out. I also think it is proper to have an extra entrance to the building apart from the access door to the living room.

Secondly, a window in the Kitchen will help to properly ventilate the room.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by AJORE(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
As a cost expert, My brother make your wet work to the roofing to be N38,000 by square area. Piping, conduiting, to be N9,000 by square area. Finishes and fittings to be N28,000 by square area. External works to be N11,500 by square area... Average of 15m-20m for extreme good taste ...for ave taste 7m-15m. For just to have a house in shimawa or mowe is btw 3m-5m

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by johhnnie(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmm.. 15-20million.
best quote with Gerrard.
They should just stop deceiving the op.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by gungab(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
yemmit90:

Be realistic please. maximum he can spend on blocks work plus workmanship is 500k.

@op, use your 3m very well, i'm sure you may not need up to a million if the money is not enough.

Nawa o, some people just dey call millions anyhow. Well, experience they say is a best teacher.
brother! I wonder o
come sango ota and see how people build three bedroom without such amount
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by fromnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
I think 6 to 8 million, depending on the quality of things you chose to use.
this girl abi woman na builder oo grin
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Ischi: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
CHECK OUT BUILDING PLANS AND ITS COST www.deljconsult.com/buyplans

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
People just dey call million anyhow.........!!!!

I want to tell with experience........you won't spend that 3million finish. Ok?

I am living in 2 bedroom apartment.............I did not spend 1.5m.....!!!

So, kindly spend your money wisely.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by johhnnie(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
nusirat:

You are on point, from experience I join 2bedroom flat with mine at back of Obasanjo farm here in Ota, I have spend 4M. With roofing and POP. Remains finishing and plumbing work.

what kind of roofing material and is it all POP
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:
Builders Pls! How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3bedroom Bungalow

How much would it cost me to complete this 3bedroom bungalow without the car park room, in areas such as mowe, ikorodu etc?

Mowe, Ikorodu.

Do you have the land already? And how big do you want it to be?

From the looks this looks like a pretty chocked up house and a rather poorly done plan. Your garage is taking more space than your master bedroom.

Remove the garage and park your car outside. If there is space in the compound you can create a car port. Use that space to expand your living room and most importantly your master bedroom.

In a place like mowe or ikorodu assuming you already have a standard plot, this shouldn't cost you more that 13 million. I'm considering the fact that you are doing a proper raft foundation as those areas tend to be pretty prone to water attacks and flooding. Mowe is located close to a natural flood plain. I dont need to preach to you about ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by ogtavia(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
what is d building area....to what level of finesse are you projecting to finish it
...where in Lagos is it located....?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by peaceland(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by chigoizie7(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fadelex:
with exquisite finishes 10million, but with modest finishes, 8million including fence and external works.

10 mill for what? 8mill for modest? Why are we always inflating prices?

OP, 3mill can do that for you.

Towards the end of last year, I handled a 3bedroom double flat bungalow for my uncle.
I can tell u, 5mill was ok for that.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by emmabest2000(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Top Quality - 12 Million Plus. (Plaster of Paris ceiling, Aluminum roofing, Good aluminium Windows, Tiled floors, fully tiled bathrooms and top quality toilet wares, e.tc.

Low Quality - 6 Million. Asbestos ceiling, Asbestos/Zinc roof, cheap aluminium windows, cheap tiled floor, cheap tiled bathroom and cheap toilet wares..

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
waldigit:

800k......?? Too costly......mine with the cost of bricks at that level is not up to 450k.....!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by VickyRotex(f): 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
fromnigeria:
this girl abi woman na builder oo grin

lol. Shey I lie ni? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / The Nigerian City With The Most Outrageous Accommodation Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.