Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,699 members, 7,837,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (58432 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by waldigit: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rotentina:

800k......?? Too costly......mine with the cost of bricks at that level is not up to 450k.....!!!

As in my post if read it, the bld is now at lintel level. If you have rough estimate of 2000 blocks @ 140, you have 280k alone on blocks. Let alone other cost 4rm foundation to labour, cement at least 50 bags, labour, sandr. I hope you captured your cost very well. If you check my signature you shall see I am scholar in construction cost. It is well.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
johhnnie:

Please, list the too many unrelated items counted. and tell if security is not part of a complete building design. Like I said earlier, it's a question of perception, exposure, knowledge, taste and affordability. Every stated is related my brother. U can rank and edit based on purse. That's what either prune the cost down or up.

I'm not your errand boy so you don't get to assign tasks to me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I don't have to reread my post, I wrote it so I know.

A true professional architect would make suggestions such as informing a potential client of astute changed that will bring value to the house.

I'm not here for your consult because I don't need it.

A good client will consult properly. Are you a droughts man?

Just asking sha
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
waldigit:

As in my post if read it, the bld is now at lintel level. If you have rough estimate of 2000 blocks @ 140, you have 280k alone on blocks. Let alone other cost 4rm foundation to labour, cement at least 50 bags, labour, sandr. I hope you captured your cost very well. If you check my signature you shall see I am scholar in construction cost. It is well.

Yeah
........!!!
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eintelekt:

A good client will consult properly. Are you a droughts man?

Just asking sha

He's a good potential client. He's not asking for detailed architectural drawing for a builder just an estimate based on the 3D.

No, I carry poun poun at job sites

Apologies to all the tenured Draughtmen in the house on his behalf.

His thinly veiled aloofness underlies his lack of customer service tact.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
By the way, a hint.

No two projects are the same in cost even if they are on the same street. That mr A built a house with 1m in Gwarimpa does not mean Mr B will build the same plan in Ojo with 1m. Get informed you all.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
olaolulazio:
13 to 15 million.
Ole............
Arm robber.........
Na London u wan build am?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No, I carry poun poun at job sites

Apologies to all the tenured Draughtmen in the house on his behalf.

His thinly veiled aloofness underlies his lack of customer service tact.

grin grin grin No apologies
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by waldigit: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:

Kindly send me more pics and give me details, I'm down to learn from people who have already started building.
Pl_models@yahoo.com thanks...

Will give more details when I am able to fire up my laptop
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
seggzz:

He can spend 1.2m depending on the width and length of the rooms. Just 3500 blocks is enough for the whole building. Just give contract to one person who in turn pays his fellow workers. For omo onile boys you could settle them 200k and many other expenses involved. I built my two bedrooms flat with just 1m. For more advice you could pm me
Pls you can email me on pl_models@yahoo.com, awaiting your advise thanks.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chukazu:
3m should finish that house man
am doing Four bedroom bungalow, we are the plastering stage, so far have spent about 2.5m.. even though I had a lot of waste and dubious contractors.

just make sure the work is properly supervised.
oga good evening.
I won't MInd if you give me analysis of your building spendings.

You mean 2 .5m took you to plastering level? Which kind of roofing did you used?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by bigtt76(f): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
I feel you. It happens.

BTW I think I would need your advise on a building restructuring I intend embarking on. If you don't mind share with me ur email and I will send you the sketch plan to advise me on what can be put up on the land.

Eintelekt:

I wont do that. I'm an Architect myself and it pains me to see these things. It's against morality and professional standards and I just feel like it's devoid of needed justification.

They always say "if you think getting a professional is costly, try a quack". In this case, get a picture online and gather cheap labor to erect it.
These landlords are the ones spoiling architecture, engineering and our cityscape in this country. angry angry

The worst are those who are already giving contacts and cost. God help this country. Desperation everywhere.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by iamlarry99: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
waldigit:

Will give more details when I am able to fire up my laptop
Alright, thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
waldigit:

I am presently working on this. we are at lintel now with 800k at the same move neighbourhood. The cost of yours is dependent on peculiar factors.
good evening.

Is that building a 3bedroom or 4?
How many blocks did u used to the lintel level?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
bigtt76:
I feel you. It happens.

BTW I think I would need your advise on a building restructuring I intend embarking on. If you don't mind share with me ur email and I will send you the sketch plan to advise me on what can be put up on the land.

It's eintelekt@gmail.com. I'll be glad to help. grin
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Bekeey: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Call me on 08073689892 for professional Conduit wiring....dsame area i resides
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
nusirat:

You are on point, from experience I join 2bedroom flat with mine at back of Obasanjo farm here in Ota, I have spend 4M. With roofing and POP. Remains finishing and plumbing work.
good evening

U mean 4m took u to roofing & pop on a 3bedroom plus attached 2bedroom?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by peaceland(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Does your power provider presently supply you 24hours uninterrupted power supply?
Still be your local government till things improve in the whole sector our country.
sorry bros, was typing on the road then do pardon me if I sounded rude.
I also have vested interest in that your area but the info I have is not of partial light but full disconnection/ non connection of mowe/pakuro/orimerunmu/olowotedo axis. that is my concern. thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Lexusgs430: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
peaceland:

sorry bros, was typing on the road then do pardon me if I sounded rude.
I also have vested interest in that your area but the info I have is not of partial light but full disconnection/ non connection of mowe/pakuro/orimerunmu/olowotedo axis. that is my concern. thanks

Rude ke, no way o. I am sorry if you interpreted my reply wrongly.
I was only stating the obvious.
Thank you.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ganoderma:

Mowe, Ikorodu.

Do you have the land already? And how big do you want it to be?

From the looks this looks like a pretty chocked up house and a rather poorly done plan. Your garage is taking more space than your master bedroom.

Remove the garage and park your car outside. If there is space in the compound you can create a car port. Use that space to expand your living room and most importantly your master bedroom.

In a place like mowe or ikorodu assuming you already have a standard plot, this shouldn't cost you more that 13 million. I'm considering the fact that you are doing a proper raft foundation as those areas tend to be pretty prone to water attacks and flooding. Mowe is located close to a natural flood plain. I dont need to preach to you about ikorodu.

you people are calling millions as if the op wants to build white house.

13 million will build him a standard duplex sir.

We are talking about 3 bedroom flat here even with raft foundation.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Emmenyk(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
waste of space and unreasonable design
look closely, don't ask me why
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
shocked baba can u give us a break down how u spent 450k on your block work of 2 bedroom flat

I am here to learn cool
Rotentina:

800k......?? Too costly......mine with the cost of bricks at that level is not up to 450k.....!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Rocafellaz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Employ a competent Quantity Surveyor bro. Professional cost advice guaranteed.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
johhnnie:

Lest I forget, all rooms with heating systems. So, the guy that quoted 15-20m is not out of place.
oga
No doubt.

But as the op is here for suggestions and opinion, we should know is a low budget house cos if has much, he won't seek for opinion.

Some ppl mentioning millions don't have building experience.. .

People with building experience should share us their experience so that the op can know what to expect.

Do you know your 20m building can't be once? You can park in when its in plastering level and by God's grace, u will be giving it finishing to your taste.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Tmex(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
iamlarry99:
To get the building to roofing level
Theres the need to re-adjust this plan to a modern day design but in all between 4-5 will be just right.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by brokensword: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
I think 6 to 8 million, depending on the quality of things you chose to use.
There is nothing like things in building terminology!, its material. (depending on the quality of materials) thanks.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
brokensword:

There is nothing like things in building terminology!, its material. (depending on the quality of materials) thanks.

Hmmm...make I no talk o. This correction sha
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
brokensword:

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate!
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by don4real18(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Budget 15m if it's at ikorodu and 12m at mowe
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by brokensword: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
VickyRotex:

Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate!
pleasure.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by johnnobles: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na wao. Well maybe it's because I completed my 4 bedroom in 2years. Mine was about 4m. Sango area.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by gidjah(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thank you sir, this people dey make me fear o!i am closing to finishing my same 3BRM with even a lil less than 3mill here in the town.wetin na??this is d era of change, the block wok wont even consume up to 500k na abi no be so??Bro pls start wit ur small amount even if na 700k u get for hand, it should complete ur block work apart from foundation may be may be Not
yemmit90:

Be realistic please. maximum he can spend on blocks work plus workmanship is 500k.

@op, use your 3m very well, i'm sure you may not need up to a million if the money is not enough.

Nawa o, some people just dey call millions anyhow. Well, experience they say is a best teacher.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / The Nigerian City With The Most Outrageous Accommodation Fees / The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.