Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (58509 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Bekeey: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Call for professional Conduit wiring at 08073689892.....resides at Ikorodu
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
yemmit90:

I'm speaking from experience sir. i spent less than 500k on the same 3 bedroom flat(large sitting room with separate designed dinning,each room with toilet and bathroom,store room etc).

May i ask, how much is a block go for in your area?

My guy shut the Bleep up meeen!

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
millionaireman:

Your quote is too much. 3 million Naira can do a good job completing it. Others depend on one's taste
I doubt if 3 million can even reach up to tiling level. Go and price window materials only for market. That house needs cool 6 million my brother.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by DEBOLABI: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
Please I will appreciate if I can be furnish with cost of raft foundation with german floor for my 1 bedroom flat.

The soil of the land is extremely okay but I just decide to give it a good foundation

With size 22ft width X 15ft long

Iron 12mm
iron 16mm
Iron 10 mm
Granite (tonnes)
Cement
Wood
Laterite
Hardcore
Sand

Many thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
yemmit90:

And he will need between 2000-2500 blocks.

Let assume he buy 2500, 150×2500=375,000.

Can you now see?
I hate people with your kinda mentality. 375,000 for blocks only, what about the masons or do they serve themselves. Aren't you going to apply reinforced lintel at least round the building and on partition walls where there are doors. The concrete mixers and the cements, rods and iron bender money nkor? Only the foundation with all materials and labor can take away that 375,000 from his pocket unless his whole family members are workers. Guy take your itk to somewhere else and stop deceiving others.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by darmilolah(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2016
agarawu23:
oga change even remain cheesy

Where did you get a bricklayer that took 39k to mould 2000pcs block?

You no use iron?

Dem no dig foundation? You no pay for foundation before you start? You no buy water? ITK too plenty mehn
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 16, 2016
agarawu23:

You no use iron?

Bros, me and the bricklayer agreed on daily payment, and don't forget that the building is not up to the level, "go and check the picture once again"

So, for the iron issue.......I bought #15.000 worth of iron with 10 bags of cement, remember that my sand and gravel still remain.

I bought a total of #74.000 wood for the roof, and #95.000 for the roofing slate. Carpenter collected #80.000.

Bros, na wisdom I used in building my accommodation. Hadn't be that I follow what I was told initially.........I will still be living as a tenant.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2016
darmilolah:

Dem no dig foundation? You no pay for foundation before you start? You no buy water? ITK too plenty mehn

Bros........gone are those day people waste money. Some don't sweat nor struggle to make money.....so, they just spend anyhow. But somebody like me who depend solely on his salary that is not up #150k, and the fact is that the salary is not even regular, you have to apply wisdom in everything you are doing.

Bros, my house has a very solid foundation, and to tell you sir, I did not use our normal block, I used burnt bricks...........and to crown it, I have borehloe sir.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 16, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
I hate people with your kinda mentality. 375,000 for blocks only, what about the masons or do they serve themselves. Aren't you going to apply reinforced lintel at least round the building and on partition walls where there are doors. The concrete mixers and the cements, rods and iron bender money nkor? Only the foundation with all materials and labor can take away that 375,000 from his pocket unless his whole family members are workers. Guy take your itk to somewhere else and stop deceiving others.

This is my biggest issue with this brouhaha.

I think this is why there are so many uncompleted buildings littering the place. People start to build base don this untruths that is being shared and then they find out that they can't finish building a 3 bedroom with N350,000 grin
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 5:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Rotentina:

Bros, me and the bricklayer agreed on daily payment, and don't forget that the building is not up to the level, "go and check the picture once again"

So, for the iron issue.......I bought #15.000 worth of iron with 10 bags of cement, remember that my sand and gravel still remain.

I bought a total of #74.000 wood for the roof, and #95.000 for the roofing slate. Carpenter collected #80.000.

Bros, na wisdom I used in building my accommodation. Hadn't be that I follow what I was told initially.........I will still be living as a tenant.
okay sir
Thanks for your time smiley
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2016
darmilolah:

well, you know magic can happen grin
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 5:04am On Feb 16, 2016
Chukazu:

no problem.

will try and see what I can do about the analysis because majority are with my younger sister, who though was a bit wasteful but very helpful.. because the house is located in my villa, all I did was send money to her for necessary materials.

have been saving up some pictures and idea to share with everyone, maybe it's time to do so.
just gif me this week to share. thanks
OK Sir

Will be expecting smiley
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by agarawu23(m): 5:09am On Feb 16, 2016
Ganoderma:

You see yourself.

Na una dey lead person enter inside hole.

As at the last estimate of your link the figure stands at close to 5 million and the Superstructure is only barely completed. Roofing has not even started yet not to mention plastering before you now start talking about fittings and finishing which by the way is the most expensive part of a building construction.

Secondly this is Enugu and not Lagos. You cannot compare the cost of labor in both places.

Thirdly, the quality of the blocks used are nothing to write home about. Those blocks will give way with just a small pinch form my fingers. In time the walls of that building will start cracking and you begin to have water marks all over the place. And you know what that means. Mould and fungi with highly carcinogenic properties.

oga,
The builder of that house is a professional okay? So don't say what you don't know.

13m will finish that duplex.

CASE CLOSED

Gm
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by tunde1200(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2016
I would like to know you better if truly you are site engineer pls let me have you phone number.
Or make I PM you
sheunflexy:
Am a site engineer,it all depend on the metres of your structures and the finishing,you might have taste for good finishing which might cost you more money,but with what am seening,5m should be ok that's if you don't want parapet to be inclusive.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Architects and Builders help me take a look at this plan, designed by me but I'm not an architect, builder or Engineer. Someone told me it will cost me 50-60m to finish this. Please how much will this cost, land is a dry land.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by segunmebodinseu(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2016
agarawu23:
You no use iron?
.which bricklayer go collect 39k
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by tunde1200(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2016
I will call you!.

waldigit:

As in my post if read it, the bld is now at lintel level. If you have rough estimate of 2000 blocks @ 140, you have 280k alone on blocks. Let alone other cost 4rm foundation to labour, cement at least 50 bags, labour, sandr. I hope you captured your cost very well. If you check my signature you shall see I am scholar in construction cost. It is well.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by DedeNkem: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
5m is enough.
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
This is the plan

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by maccyz(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2016
Firstly bro reconstruct ur designs and get it to roofing level them the estimate can be given accurately
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by darmilolah(m): 8:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Rotentina:

74,000 for wood to roof 3bed? What type of wood? Hope it's not white wood. Please, I will like to know the analysis of the wood.

What shape is your roof? Is it a flat type like a shop or 4sides?

Thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by comos: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Roon9:
As a civil engineer I would suggest u don't jus build a bungalow but add another flat to it cos without a good quantity surveyor most of the materials you would buy would cover for it n u will spend less Dan 13 milla as a against d 7 to 8 million for a 3 bedroom bungalow.

However u could start with the cash u av earmarked n stop weneva d money finishes. Never try to rush over a house u r going to live in

You don't need Quantity surveyor for such small project.

The money for Quantity surveyor should kick-start the foundation.

The rest is history

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by segunmebodinseu(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
MY broda that is the fact,it is 150 naira per block
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by sanyajava: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2016
If am to estimate with the assumption that the cost of land is exclusive, i will say 6M becouse of the roofing pattern else regular 3 bedroom having normal slate roofing 3M
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2016
agarawu23:
oga,
The builder of that house is a professional okay? So don't say what you don't know.

13m will finish that duplex.

CASE CLOSED

Gm

You are missing the point

I didn't say it wouldnt.

It would.....but what would he be doing to that house in 5 years time?
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by swagifted(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2016
iamlarry99:
Builders Pls! How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3bedroom Bungalow

How much would it cost me to complete this 3bedroom bungalow without the car park room, in areas such as mowe, ikorodu etc?
another thing is the size...what's the dimension
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by DEBOLABI: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Please I will appreciate if I can be furnish with cost of raft foundation with german floor for my 1 bedroom flat.

The soil of the land is extremely okay but I just decide to give it a good foundation

With size 22ft width X 15ft long

Iron 12mm
iron 16mm
Iron 10 mm
Granite (tonnes)
Cement
Wood
Laterite
Hardcore
Sand

Many thanks
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Blackeard(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2016
OP upload the floor plan to be able to receive a more accurate estimate
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Blackeard(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
allen0000:
Architects and Builders help me take a look at this plan, designed by me but I'm not an architect, builder or Engineer. Someone told me it will cost me 50-60m to finish this. Please how much will this cost, land is a dry land.
nah it'll just be roughly 42-48m
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by Adegbulugbe(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:

Very discouraging.
Even Rome was not built in a day.
Like one architect said,u stop a point where your 3m can get u and continue later when you can rather than saving the 3million and working more,u don't know wind can blow money?
Trying to save more on the 3m can be so tricky!
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by joshua112: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
allen0000:
This is the plan
PLEASE GIVE ME THE LENGHT AND BREADTH OF THE BULDING EITHER IN FEET OR METRES SO I CAN GIVE U AN ESTIMATE
Re: How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? by joshua112: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
iamlarry99:
Overview
PLS MR LARRY ALTHOUGH EVERBODY IS TRYIGN TO HELP YOU OUT PROFESSIONALLY BUT I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO BEWARE OF PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU IT WILL BE CHEAPER BUILDING THE 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW COS MOST PPLE ARE DESPERATE TO GET JOBS .I MUST TELL U CONSTRUCTION IS COSTLY NOW PUTTING INTO CONSIDERATION THE DOLLAR RATE NOW.MY BUNGALOW OF 4BEDROOMS ON A HALF PLOT BUILT 2013 COS ME 6 TO 7MILLION THEN AND I DID NOT EVEN DO A CONCRETE FASCIA OR EVEN USE EXPENSIVE FINISHINGS,ALTHOUGH ITS A LONG BUILDING ITS A 7M BY 26M HOUSE SO THINK OF THE COST OF A BUNGALOW NOW THAT WE ARE IN 2016. PLS LISTEN TO THE PROFESSIONALS CAREFULLY I WOULD ADVISE YOU DO THE PROJECT GRADUALLY STOP WHERE UR 3MILLION REACHES AND CONTINUE LATER .IM ALSO A PROFESSIONAL IN THE FIELD SO PLS TAKE TO MY ADVISE.THANKS SIR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / The Nigerian City With The Most Outrageous Accommodation Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.