Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects (34825 Views)

Nigeria Makes Headway In Securing China’s Funding Of Projects / 2016 Budget South East Gets Lowest Allocation / Nigeria: South West Gets Lion Share Of Fashola's 2016 Capital Projects- DT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Temptee101(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiagelli:

Just look at the statement from this idiot
In all honesty, i think you are 100 times what you called Senator Ndume

1 Like

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Temptee101:
In all honesty, i think you are 100 times what you called Senator Ndume
Coming from you, i'll take that as a compliment
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by chinchum(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=pasol4real post=42973563][/quote] yes we have other ports, borders , but they are no where close to prolific as the ones in Lagos. Lagos is the economic nerve centre of the country, in fact, over 60% of value added tax collected across nigeria comes from Lagos. I am helping you to put things in perspective.
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by chudyboy05(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
I will never mercy for any pipelines around me if this nonsense got implemented. Ndi ara na Ndi ori.

3 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Festy4u(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
All I can say with all these arguments and counter-arguments is simply that Nigeria is becoming more and more polarized by the day under this change administration! So much for change already! undecided

1 Like

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by loopman: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
chudyboy05:
I will never mercy for any pipelines around me if this nonsense got implemented. Ndi ara na Ndi ori.

Pipeline dey Aro-Chukwu? Abi na the SE/SS syndrome dey worry you grin
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by jogojogo: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
stanley3000:
Attachee or No Attachee, Yorubas are Thieves pure and simple

So all this "Change" and Sai Buhari singing, is so that you guys can grab power and begin to steal resources that don't really belong to you, to use to develop your useless region.

Thieves, just kept stealing, but remember that soon, there will be nothing left to steal.

Ole tribe.

Please go to google and research on the quantity of oil production from Ondo and compare this to the quantity of production from Abia and Imo combined. Please do this and sincerely post your finding here.

Rememeber, no one is talking about the bitumen reserve still in Ondo State which is the second largest in the World.
Thanks
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by yak(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is so painful. So, no budgetary provision for Enugu-Porthacourt Road, Anambra-Arondizuogu-Okigwe Road? this is less than 5% oooo, there is God ooo. and we keep preaching one Nigeria
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Balkan(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rochas APC how far for Imo state.? Any federal project for Imo in this Budget? Useless man

2 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Omeny: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
That is common sense Budget allocation

The SW is home to most Nigerians, it is only right that it gets the lion's share

The SW is bombarded by immigration from other parts of the country , especially the SE, so the government has to provide more infrastructure for the region to take care of the emigrants

Be specific Bro! Are U referring to Lagos alone or whole of SW?

because, in all my life in SW, I have always been to lagos and Never else where in SW! because Lagos is where I do my Biz and sch in Unilag!

Other pple from other parts of Nigeria coming to SW especially Lagos Nigeria former FCT and commercial head quarter of our country is now like Immigrants to you abi? Continue!

But when the Nation collectives patrimony was used and being use to take lagos to the nxt level, you where unaware or dumb then!

Or do think it was from ur cocoa Old Fed secretarial was built,lag Sea ports,Air ports,Bridges,Roads companies,Barrack,Malls etc?

U guys can only hate, U can't do anything! Lagos bcome a home to all Nigerians no matter where they come from from the day the govt of the Nation was moved here and which the residents then happily accepted and applauded!

So, I don't know who u are or what u have done for SW or lagos to call other Nigerians leaving in Lagos as immigrants!

Like I said, I and many million Nigerians has never be to other parts of SW except Lagos because this is where our interests are!

Be careful and to molest
or try to cajole other Nigerians because nobody is a fool!

It was a privilege and an honour for lagos to serve as our capital at a time and we appreciate lagos and the host communities for that!

Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
repogirl:
At least you know she is married to an Igbo man but who knows you?

No one!

Me sef I don't understand you people. You suddenly get temporary blindness when these glaringly unfair issues come up.

Can you see the whooping difference in the allocations between the south east and other zones? No, you cannot because you have suddenly developed a case of political hypermyopia.

I guess we should all assume the south east is so far off in development to other zones in Nigeria right? So they don't really need much from the Government.

Anyway, they have survived till now and will keep surviving after now but some of us will keep saying it as it is while the rest of you conveniently place the veil of tribalism over your eyes.
I now believe you that you don't suffer fools gladly. Go baby

1 Like

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by MyGeneration(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
reuben79:
lol jonathan is now ss not southeaat right??u must be joking...........so jonathan is more ur heroconfussion
Illiterate go back to school
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

What is "one Nigeria"? And where was "one Nigeria" when Buhari's appointment were lopsided in favour of the North, ditto GEJ and his shenanigans? Where was "one Nigeria" when Iweala appointed only Igbos to run the finance sector of the country?

So, only Yoruba should keep making sacrifices for "one Nigeria" that only exist on paper? Is Nigeria even a proper country?

Despite the fact that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the budget based on how lopsided the migration pattern in the country is - better wake up cos there's no "one Nigeria". It is all about interests and one region can't keep making sacrifices to its detriment for others. It has to be symbiotic.
you are sounding petty daily with this your tribal supremacy battle you engage here. Don't join the crowd rather be different and create a niche for yourself
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by jpphilips(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fanirandele:

Who stopped him from completing it, is 4 years not enough for him to have completed the bridge if he was sincere angry

Exactly my point, the shame is on Jonathan and his SE squirrels who hardly knows the four cardinal points of common sense

4 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:
The immigration of other tribes to the SW need to be checked ASAP
do you immigrate within your country? How old really are you? Tribal sentiments has beclouded your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by loopman: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
yak:
This is so painful. So, no budgetary provision for Enugu-Porthacourt Road, Anambra-Arondizuogu-Okigwe Road? this is less than 5% oooo, there is God ooo. and we keep preaching one Nigeria

I thought Joanthan turned those roads and all the roads in the SE into 10 lanes highway. I Just realized that in term of infrastructural developments, he was a failure over there too, I then wonder the reason for the fanatical support you all gave him.

7 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
stanley3000:
IGR which is taken from Igbo importers and traders.

You guys are just pathetic thieves.

Open the 5 seaports in SE and SS and see mass exodus out of Lagos

With this exodus, hunger will visit you guys BIG Time. lol.
You need to start blaming GEJ now!!!
He's from South-South, h spent more than 5 Years, yet he couldn't do as you expected as far as Seaports in the other Regions are concerned!
Remember majority of the Nigerian Seaports are in the South-South Region! What was he thinking when he was in Power?! Was he clueless to that extent to ignore your expectations?!
Proudly 5%
grin

5 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
chudyboy05:
I need an Interpreter pls!
grin
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by loopman: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=15pt]For fairness and equity, LAGOS deserves 50% of Nigeria budget on infrastructural development, that is the only way to compensate the state for carrying almost 60% of the infrastructural burden of Nigeria.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
omonnakoda:
Sunny How is your Rolls Royce? Are you still sipping $1000 Champagne

More blessing bro
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by InMyOpinion(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
That is common sense Budget allocation

The SW is home to most Nigerians, it is only right that it gets the lion's share

The SW is bombarded by immigration from other parts of the country , especially the SE, so the government has to provide more infrastructure for the region to take care of the emigrants

Good thinking...
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Topeakintola:
And there is something wrong with this calculations

The report says that the SE was awarded a total of N2.9 billion but N17 billion has been voted for the 2nd Niger bridge

That does not make sense

The second Niger bridge spans 2 regions, SS AND SE.
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by omonnakoda: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

More blessing bro
Chai!!

Obelenwa ji cash !!
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
omonnakoda:
Chai!!

Obelenwa ji cash !!

O Chukwu nwanne grin grin

As ogbuefi concern

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by niyi123: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Fashola the bigot cannot change his spot. I'll wait for the north to go after him like Ndume is doing. You want to use SE/SS resources to develop yorubaland. thief

Don't be silly! SE has no resources that is beneficial to the nation as of now

4 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
omonnakoda:
Sunny How is your Rolls Royce? Are you still sipping $1000 Champagne

I don downgrade from ace of spades to these cheap ones.

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by santori: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
chudyboy05:

the ones in the south east ba? go on ahead and see who suffers the impact. the south east is inconsequential in the scheme of things in Nigeria. nothing you guys do there affects the rest of the country.

your region is not the oil hub of Nigeria, neither is it the agriculture hub of Nigeria nor is it the economic hub of Nigeria. go on ahead and mobilize your fellow ritar... and start blowing up the pipeline that passes through aba, nnewi, owerri,onitsha, orlu and the rest. #smh

4 Likes

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by Armstrong34(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
southeast jus 2 billion naira!!!! anyway na okorocha cause am.....Cari our money dey do campaign for buhari wey no care abt South east..grin
Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by jelal007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
nzeobi:
Enugu onitsha road nko
Why GEJ no do am?

1 Like

Re: Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects by samuel900(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wait till Jonathan re-elected
nzeobi:
Enugu onitsha road nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P / Bola Tinubu Shows Off His Swags In New Photos / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.