Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,057 members, 7,841,994 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari (41752 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by nickxtra(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Don't know the brand of ogogoro some of these ND people even take that distorts their senses.
They just end up giving the good ones bad names.
Why can't this dimwit tell Tompolo to submit himself to court.This is d way they have allowed touts and militants become their leaders while good,honest,dedicated men waste away.
The type of ogogororo is called "sapele water"
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by dragunov: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
BoreholeEngr:
My brother, The laughable nature of this northern and southwest hypocrites
Strange bedfellows these guys are. SS and SE. Nothing in common except for political miscalculations and banal greed. Same greed that makes them hail rogues and bandits and thugs and wannabe Robin Hoods who only rob and vandalise for personal gains. Now they go about bandying this false sense of solidarity. All because the husband of Piss lost the elect. But when the chips are down, these collective M0f0s are gonna bicker and gnash and tear each other apart. Like komodo dragons that they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by dragunov: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Realhommie:
Yes, he is the kind of man we should believe in @ d moment... He's got the clout to effect change but unfortunately people wn't let him.. My point to that guy is to have a little courtesy, how do you refer to a man of such standing as one having sick brains, as if that wasn't enough he went further to say those who do not tow his stupid line of reasoning shld hv their brains checked, what insult? How did we get here as a people? Where is our civility? Everyone must not tow same path yu know, yu could argue ur points without insults or throwing tantrums.. Now let me answer you, yu said he was given the first time based on northern arrangement not coz he was qualified or on merits? In the military hierarchy then he was up there, and if he was handed power whether based on northern arrangements or not it means there was something about him those people saw, and believed in him, that means he was qualified... Secondly the second time you said he threatened hell so he was given power, dude seriously? In a democratically elected government? PMB is human like you and i, he may have is flaws but he certainly was a better option compared to GEJ in the last elections and that was why he won, he was not handed power, he contested and won..
Give it to that manky git Bro. Knock some sense into his cranium.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by dragunov: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
tinktanker:
Buhari wishes to destabilize the south with d military.
Which South? Bah ! What the hell. Never seen a shi.t tank thinking. So why should I even talk to it. grin
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by churchmind: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
OYIBN:
Stupid woman
name ur mama n dem mama
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by churchmind: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Demdem:
Foolish woman. Foolish talk.
Arrant Nonsense.
na or mama n dem mama
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by olisaEze(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2016
MrMcJay:

I don't want to put his name here. He is someone I have known personally for about a decade. Okay, Google. 'hat trick first class' or check out the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2403099/nigerian-three-first-class-degrees
wow that's no mean feat!
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by uku797: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Why are you insulting us? What's wrong with you? God punish you
punish you and Buhari
Re: Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
uku797:
punish you and Buhari

Chisus. First of all, me n buhari are like words n opposite.
Shwoo, person go just sit down sit down day insult another person? No go craze o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.